Opinions on Feminism

I'm unsure if this is the right place to create a thread. I could end up getting deleted, and if I do, I'd highly appreciate somebody redirecting me to the correct thread.However, I am doing a research project on the first world's opinion on feminism, and I am determined to collect data from all people around the internet, even in places where feminism is known to be most detested.
-
My research project consists of me asking strangers on the internet 12 basic questions about feminism. Please email me at [email protected] or skype me @tskbaki if you are interested. I would be gladly accepting and happy if you do.
-
Some additional information:
1. There are 12 basic questions about YOUR opinion on feminism, but longer conversations may pursue if interested.
2. I'm completely neutral in this research project. Even if I personally disagree with your opinion, it's not in my place to argue-- I will not insult anyone. If I cannot comprehend your viewpoint, then at the very most, I will ask questions to clarify.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/judaisminmusic.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iwnt55GTSyU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Assuming this is not bait, this is just about the worst place in the world to ask for survey respondents. Not only are people on Sup Forums generally far-right leaning (i.e. not representative of the population), the entire site's culture is steeped in irony and "trolling"; you can't count on responses originating from here to be truthful or to event attempt to be kinda, sorta half truthful.

this is not true
while its true that people can lie, in my experiance pol responds well to strawpol with honest opinions that even if are skewed by trolling, would not matter in the least as the effect of someone skewing their results is usually the same as if they where actually ignorant or had the opinion their pretending to have anyway. people who voted for trump ironically for example still help trump get elected.

that said needing an email will make your thread get ignored pretty hard anyway, i'll respond though.

I am aware Sup Forums users are far right leaning. I want different opinions from different people, and I've stretched my hands out to a whole bunch of radical groups so far to collect the data. Thank you a lot for the extra information though! Do you have any idea which relevant board I can post this on while minimizing the amount of trolls?

pretty much no board on this site will give a shit in large numbers as long as you require email. the only alternative board might be r9k, other boards will just troll you harder, such as Sup Forums

If that's the case, then I'm perfectly fine with surveying people on this thread. I'm just worried I will get conversations mixed up if I'm talking to different people. And there's also the fact that people outside of said conversations can reply with their totally irrelevant opinion.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

Feminism is trash, one of the pillars of western social reform, along with sexual liberation and racial equality movements, that lead to the steep decline of our societies. The end of this road is our death.

There are thread specific IDs so you won't get lost

Feminism is what happens when little girls are coddled and told they're special and better than everyone as a toddler, and then as a child, and then as a tween, and as a teen, and then as a young adult....

now they believe it and expect it to be true.

BAHAHAHAHA

You are here forever

GIVE US THE QUESTIONS

Simple opinion
>Life is like a box of chocolate, easily destroyed by an emotional woman

Furthermore
Many of us would like to round up every bluehaired immigrantfucking (((femanazi))) and send them (not as 'they/them' gender pronouns but as in them retarded gashes and faggot numales) to the middle east and have them ripped apart

Tradcon ftw
My woman obeys and in return, she is revered
If she were a 3rd wave radical feminist, I'd encourage her to kill herself just like I encourage all other feminists

That's just my take on feminism though, d be curious to hear from other anons!

>inb4 this is a shill by feminists to get the emails of right-wingers to sell to corporations to flood them with spam
Just post the questions here you fuckin idiot

>calling the theythem retarded
>its the most redpilled gender nuetral pronoun
you realize other languages just have one of those built in right?

Fine. There's a lot of questions with a lot of information so I'll separate them into 4 posts for easier organization.

Questions (1-3)
1. What's your gender and age? (for research purposes)
2. What niche site do you use most often? e.g Sup Forums, Reddit, Tumblr, etc. (this is just for my usage. the answer here is prob Sup Forums)
3. What do you think is the definition of feminism?

Questions (4-6)
4. What do you think of feminism? -- The theory, not the people.
5. What do you think of feminists? -- The people, not the theory.
6. Do you think there's a difference between radical feminists and moderate feminists, or do you jumble them all up into one group?

Questions (7-9)
7. Do you think feminism is an important issue in the United States? If not, then what do you think is more important?
8. Do you think feminism in the third world is important?
9. How do you feel about the LGBT community and the POC community being connected to feminism? Do you support this or do you think these three things should be separate entities?

Questions (10-12)
10. Some feminists advocate the end of "toxic masculinity." What do you think this toxic masculinity means?
11. There are real groups out there aimed at protecting the rights of women (feminism), the LGBT community, and POC. Sometimes, they are violent, other times, they are peaceful. Do you think these groups are better, worse, or on the same level as white supremacy groups and/or chauvinism groups (feminism but for men).
12. Moderate feminists often preach what they mistaken as pure feminism for actual humanism and/or egalitarianism. Do you think feminists would be better off identifying themselves as humanists instead?

user that's a lot of reading
I'll bump for you but if anyone answers seriously it's gonna take a minute.

1. Male, 21
2. Sup Forums
3. The thought that women should be considered equal to men and should have equal rights.
4. In theory, it's perfectly fine.
5. Feminists are insufferable cunts that will get outraged at even the smallest and most insignificant thing.
6. I think there used to be a difference, but now anyone who labels themselves as a feminist is a radical feminist.
7. It used to be. Now important issues are balancing the budget, deciding what to do with North Korea, shit that has serious consequences.
8. Yes. In some countries women are considered slaves to men and that's wrong.
9. They're completely different groups of people with moderately similar issues. They shouldn't be lumped together.
10. Any time a man acts in a way that they don't like.
11. Violent protest is violent protest, no matter the cause.
12. There is no such thing as a moderate feminist any more. Moderate feminists ARE humanists.

Wouldn't you be interested in the third world's opinion on feminism as well?
That would be fair, diverse and inclusive
Or
Do you suppose what the answer might already be to what their opinion might be
That it's bullshit
You'd get raped for inquiring in some countries

But what am I doing reasoning with a woman? I'm the jackass here wasting my time with either a troll or an idiot out of their league (ie woman)

>Male, 18
>Sup Forums/pol
>An ideology which promotes the view that women should hold the same rights and opportunities in society as men.
>While I understand the mainstream view that women should have the same freedoms as men, I feel that women's impact on society as highly "liberated" individuals has been destructive to womankind and nations at large.
>I feel that feminists suffer from an inferiority complex, and desire the power of men. Many have also been hurt by men, and feel that they are to blame for person problems and problems of society.
>Most women today say they are feminists, and those are just the ones who want equal rights. Radical feminists are the ones who are most vocal about it, and they often make demands that go far beyond what any rational society would ever allow.

This is now a woman hating thread
>paging all MGTOW adherents
Shit now you're in for an earful kek

Gross

Get the FUCK back to Tumblr.

1. male, 27
2. Sup Forums
3. equal rights between sexes
4. like I said above, it's one of many tools used to sabotage western people against themselves and their own interests
5. I feel pity and contempt for feminists in equal measure.
6. I've never met a non radical feminist
7. It is, but only the topic of its rescission. It's a societal virus.
8. I don;t care about the third world
9. lgbt and non white interest groups are part of the western decline; their connection to each other is natural. They all need to go
10. "Toxic masculinity" is the root of a strong society, feminists will point at anything upholding our future as such.
11. They are worse; white nationalists are not advocating the destruction of our societies.
12. Feminists would be better off not being feminists and returning to traditional social conditions.

1. Male, 22
2.Sup Forums
3. It was a movement for the advancement of women's rights
4.It served its purpose.
5. They are without a real cause and don't know how to cope
6. I don't think there's enough formal organization to bother making a distinction between the different types
7.No. The dissolving of the traditional family and increasing degradation
8. Sure, but it doesn't get very far.
9.They should be separate. But all leftists have to campaign for some cause in order to feel fullfilled.
10. Men being men. Because biologically, they're different from women.
11. Same level, both are campaigning for the wrong things
12. No, the distinction would be lost on common people, further watering down whatever cause they advocate

This research project is exclusive on the first world's opinion on society. (see original post)
I've tried to exclude people from third world countries since the atmosphere of feminism is very different. Many people, even users on Sup Forums, would advocate that third world feminism is needed, especially in places where women are practically slaves to men. However, first world feminism is more controversial and the idea of it being a necessity continues to be a debate.

Quality post.

It's social engineering for white genocide

How so, if I may ask? Like, do you have any specific examples or concepts as to why you think this?

Probably relevant.

Sup Forums questionnaire
q do you like food
A fuck off fag

Feminism hurt western birthrates, marriage, relations between men and women.

Feminism inserted cultural marxism in education and gender hostility.

Can't go back if I wasn't there in the first place

Sup Forums doesn't work well with religion.

He's Canadian. You don't have to listen to him.

They have already lost.

the broad definition i.e. equal rights for men and women
>yeah
the shit show we have now
>fuck no

You've outed yourself here masterb8er
>2. What niche site do you use most often? e.g Sup Forums, Reddit, Tumblr, etc. (this is just for my usage. the answer here is prob Sup Forums)
I doubt a soul here would advocate the need for radical third wave feminism in the middle east, if not as means to drive the men crazy in those places
What's feminism to you and can you proive you're not a tro)ll?

Young girls are brainwashed to believe that men/patriarchy are to blame for all their insecurities, and that traditional family roles are holding her back from being a big stronk woman. As an ideology it's almost exclusively targeted towards white women, and the same goes for movements like mgtow, it's all social engineering to destroy the white family unit

Male, 22
4chad
Giving women the opportunities/rights of men. In reality it's giving women the advantages that men may have or elevating them above, while ignoring any of the bad sides the other side may have
The theory is fine in a perfect world, but the name of it is inherently sexist and actively stands against the dictionary definition of the goal.
Generally younger people or otherwise less informed people that see what it says on the tin and thinks, yeah that's sounds alright I can see myself being one of those. Or fanatical, possibly cultish people forever looking to be a victim, or find offense in everything.
My prior point pretty much explains my point, usually those that take up th e label are the latter.

Can't say for the US, but here it has gone way too far, they are actively refusing men in the military and only allowing women in certain divisions.
No, egalitarianism is important for the third world.
They shouldn't be at all, they're another can of worms, but they'll freely use them as shields to deflect points and avoid genuine conversations. I neither support or am against these groups, LGBT isn't a community in the first place, it's a sexual preference or a mental disability (in an objective sense, otherwise they wouldn't have hormone treatment) Lumping them all together does not help, it causes divisons in the group since they can have wholly different views, and those that stay together create an us vs. them clique.
I think toxic masculinity is just a means to demerit men and shut down any dialogue they may have.
Assuming you're talking about anarchist (now "antifa") in the last 18 months, they're easily worse than any group they claim to opppose, they've been burning down and looting towns for over a year. Also physically assaulting people for voting against what they want, white nationalists haven't been beating different coloured people on the streets and recording it. Also chauvinism isn't the male equivalent of feminist, masculinism is, the root word is from femininity, with the parallel being masculinity.
Humanists is just a bad sounding name, also sounds like it preferences Humans over other animals which would turn some people off it, vegetarians, vegans, etc. Egalitarian is the perfect word.

I already emailed you.... but here

1. 26 years old, male.
2. Sup Forums and other *chan sites
3. There is no real definition to their movement. There is no unified theory. That's kind of the problem, we saw this emergence of "intersectionality" take rise in the early 2010s ever since then there has been no cohesive argument. All opinions are equally "valid" and therefore no opinion can be valid.

4. I believe feminism is a tool, crafted by the Talmudic Jews back in the late 19th and early 20th century as a means to divide a household and turn legitimate political discourse into a vendible commodity. Women are vastly more left or liberal leaning than men, they are more emotionally inclined they also make up between 1 and 3% more of any given population. Feminism was a marketing campaign to justify inflation and undermine the structural foundation of a strong society. Period.

5. I think modern day feminists are a bunch of loudmouthed, overweight, liberal cry babies who can't stand to see men have fun, do better than them or see beautiful women. They've compartmentalized their victim complex and allowed it to manifest as an apoptic death drive towards complete and total quasi-equilibrium (Kurt Lewin control theroy)
They can't stand that their shitty genes, the product of several generations of r-selective mating have made them inferior genetic specimens so they blame every failure on some evil system, the same as any other pathological victim except with feminists it's "patriarchy"

6. No. Any woman who believes there's some sort of bias against them is either mistaking biological truths for inequity or fingering some invisible boogieman instead of looking inward at her own short comings. They are all equally deranged.

Continued in the next post

1. 25M
2. Sup Forums
3. lesbian cult bitching for handouts
4. unfounded, disastrous, antithetical to civic life(family) and national cohesion
5. calories in, calories out
6. only that "radical" feminists are honest about their beliefs
7. sure, I can't think of any other single issue that's had as large an impact. For the worse. Revoking women's suffrage is the #1 most important point at present, and maybe ever.
8. It would be nice if we finally got the subhuman population explosion in check. Sure.
9. lesbians bitching for handouts joining hands with lesbians bitching for handouts? say it ain't so!
10. civic virtues
11. doing bad things for a bad cause like feminism is worse
12. any rubbish that preaches equal opportunity, since it can't be measured by anything but results, is equally appalling. Zero-sum politics for unproductive people.

feminism is another arm of Communism used to attain far-left political objectives. helping women is not one of them, Communism designed the "feminist" banner as a subversive tactic.

1.M,26
2.4chins
3.I'll tell you when they can agree on one
4.It's already dead
5.They are in denial of who they are
6.It's irrelevant, they use each other to kite men politically
7.No, ending fiat currency is more important for the USA
8.They seem to hate it, not our business
9.I think it makes them all communists
10.It's relative to whatever they disagree with in society that day
11.Ascribing "rights" is begging the question, do men really deserve "rights"?
12.Humanists are globalists, who are neo-communists. They all prescribe enforcing certain values beyond national borders. They are an empty shell of Christianity, people who desire morality, but cannot define it.

Ever had a redpill?
Here you go
>feminism is a tool, crafted by the Talmudic Jews
This would take much research to come!e to on your own, and I suggest you make the journey
But know, regardless or not if you believe it, is the truth
These same people are responsible for cultural Marxism, liberal indoctrination in all forms. Education (public and private), media, technology and banking. They created the practice of ursury and used it to gain the whole world's wealth and now there's an attempt on the gaining the world's mind and souls as well.

7. Absolutely not. Feminism is an exercise in cult absurdity. They simultaneously blame men for all their problems then beg men to fix them.
They want more women to enter CEO, political and scientific positions based solely on the qualification that she has a vagina. It's nonsense.
There are many issues which are more important. Lets talk about the FED and why we need to destroy it, or international interests incorporating Canadian and American industries to profit share with outside Nations.

8. No. I don't think women should undermine a cultural paradigm. I don't think the West has it right. I don't believe in total equality. Merit is the only determining factor in who is and is not correct, there are millions of ignorant people, truly stupid people, if an idea is popular this doesn't denote merit only that the speaker is a good salesman. Let Nature sort the world out.

9. I think they're all equally disturbing and backed by the same international elements who seek to culturally demoralize and undermine the fabric of National Stability by splitting voting populations into infinitely smaller and smaller groupings

10. Whatever feminists want it to mean if it means she wins the argument. It's a nonsense word like "mansplain" or "manspread"
If I were to give it a clear definition, I would say toxic masculinity applies to anything which is traditionally male or a man who accepts or seeks a traditional role in society.

11. I think anyone who advocates for marxism should be tried as an enemy of the state whether they are peaceful or violent.

12. You should read Egalitarianism: A revolt against nature.
I don't care what a bunch of narcissistic yamming women want to call themselves. Disrupting the natural order of life and violating the principals of National Law have always been the death nail in any society. Pic related.

Third world is not limited to the Middle East, and it does not necessarily have to be radical third wave feminism. When I envisioned Third World, I did think of the Middle East (though, I truly believe they have more things to be worried about before they start talking about feminism), however I am more concerned about countries such as those in Central America and South Asia. Also, I personally would not advocate for the establishment of radical third wave feminism inside these regions, but feminism to a certain degree past the second wave would be very nice.

Women are physically and mentally weaker than men; this is a biological fact that you cannot deny. You can cry about it, you can scream ''sexist'', you can make invalid statements like, ''Both genders have their strengths and weaknesses'', but nature is nature.

Because women are the weaker sex, they should not have the same rights, or privileges as men. This doesn't mean women shouldn't be able to work, to remain housebound, or completely covered in public.
But when it comes to hard labor, politics, or war, women need to know their place.

The OP asked our ''opinions'' on feminism.
Feminism is nothing more than a rallying cry for women to gather together in one area to demand men physically and verbally put them in their place.
It is in the nature of the female to be dominated and controlled. Women who deny this are liars and closet masochists who haven't been fucked in 2 to 5 years.

Dominating a female verbally when she gets out of line, or sexually dominating her in the bedroom isn't the same as being a slave to her pussy like white liberal males are.
There is a reason why most white liberals look and act the way they do; these are the social outcasts who are addicted to pornography, eat unhealthy, and exchange house chores for sex with their wives.
Faggots are excluded from this conversation considering they're genetically weak, evolutionary dead-ends.

Take back your manhood. Take back your country.

1. male, 20
2. Sup Forums
3. that's a loaded question. It all comes down to one's personal definition, but to me the shared quality that all feminists have is that women should have at the very least the same rights as men
4. I'm all for chicks having equal rights, the problem with feminism as an ideology is that it's become toxic due to the harpies and now the term has a bad connotation. I find that separating the two camps of feminism (normal form and the modern badshit insane form) is necessary in these discussions. I like the normal form where women get along with men, but the modern form is fucking anus cancer
5. I like the decent ones, I despise the blue haired tumblr crowd who hate me and my penis
6. Please read 4
7. Women have it pretty easy nowadays, I don't know what they have to complain about. Terrorism, immigration, climate change, shadow governments, the US military machine and above all else the two party democratic system in America needs to be fixed
8. Absolutely yes, women have it terrible in places like Saudi and Africa. We need to concentrate more on what goes on overseas than the non-issues in the west
9. They are only lumped together because the left wing has a monopoly on all social movements and uses them to cause division between the left and the right. Feminism has nothing to do with LGBT and race shit
10. A liberal meme, it doesn't exist and is a completely meaningless phrase
11. Violent types on the left are the same as violent types on the right, they're too cowardly to voice their opinions so they beat people up and trash property like a bunch of chimpanzees. Anyone who uses violence on civilians is scum, regardless of either party's political views
12. No because they were part of the movement long before the tumblr whales were even born. The latter should be referred to as "third wave feminists" or "feminist extremists" to give them the negative connotations they rightly deserve

Feminism is a simple victim control con . Fomula below

Your life sucks because of X
Where X =
Men----- Feminism
Blacks ----- white nationalist
Jews-------national
Whites ------ black national

Thanks for replying reasonably, I respect your opinion even though I disagree.
personal question
Would you answer one for me?

Sorry I forgot to link my posts.

honestly I thought university was trying to retire using Third World to describe countries since it was a Cold War term

On the off chance this hasn't been posted yet:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk

Sure. Female, 22.

It was the primary tool that jews used to ruin the west. It fucked the economy and led to mass immigration via female voting.

1. Female, 19.
2. Sup Forums.
3. Far too convoluted to summarize in one post, but broadly, equal benefits for women without equal requirements.
4. Garbage.
5. Much worse than the theory, as the theory cannot act alone and is not responsible for the actions of the lunatics who adhere to it.
6. I believe the terms are too vague to define any group that could be agreed upon.
7. Yes, as it is a huge threat to society.
8. Yes, as it is a potentially huge threat to their societies.
9. They should generally stay separated and continue infighting, for our benefit.
10. A confusing jumble of terms that not even they can agree upon.
11. Much worse -- they are significantly more degenerate and destructive to society at large than white supremacists or chauvinistic groups ever were.
12. I believe the left has already rebranded itself on many occasions when prior names became toxic to use, so I wouldn't be surprised nor care greatly if they were to do it again other than to hold them to their past labels like a calf to a branding iron.

I'm amazed, because this is actually something I have been talking about for a long time (albeit on other websites). Didn't realize there was a clip to express my feelings when feminists/LGBT people say they want to be treated equally but then purposefully shine the spotlight on themselves.

>Do you enjoy being dominated in the bedroom?
And one more please
>your asexual preference?

*sexual
Also
Are you a biological female? Kek
Sorry, it's feminist's fault that I have to verify such trivial non sense

I'd create a Google Form at the very least, in the event you're serious about this.
Also, this I'm pretty far right leaning (flag related) on the political autism spectrum, but I don't have anything against feminists. They're just not educated, and work off emotion instead of fact.
>Those that shout the loudest, might get heard first, but is the ones that speak softly to the heart, that get remembered.

"A woman doing something a man does shouldn't be considered exceptional if women are equal to men." - a Brazillian on Sup Forums

I knew that quote would come in handy someday.

They are (((Satan's pawns)))... you do recognize this for our guest, correct?

I'd rather attack the disease, not the symptoms. And that's poor parenting (partially), indoctrinati-I mean current-year public school education, et. al.

There are so many forgotten truths the last century hath wrought, it'd be a pity to let it go to waste.

Yes, I'm a biological female. And nah, it's fine.

The disease? You want to talk about the disease?
youtube.com/watch?v=4MYPzKNQUE0&t

jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/judaisminmusic.pdf

I know our age gap isn't by much, but how fucked are schools currently?

Find a good man.
Marry him.
Multiply.

Important addendum:
I'm a feminist, in the sense that I believe in equality of opportunity. I'll treat the individual based off merit, quality of conversation, or respect, depending on what comes first.
Second and third wave feminism is ruining modern societies by attempting to institute "real" communism, one piece of shit rule at a time.

Sup Forums has a rule
It's as follows
Post tits or gtfo
Now I'm can't enforce that, but I do encourage you to follow the rules here, as this is our safe space
Regardless, you should lurk the other breads and stick around for a while, lurk only of course as posting is earned
Well said user
Couldn't agree more

>everything I hate is the Jews
Don't get me wrong, there is considerable evidence that groups of Jewish people have done some heinous things. But you, the end user, suffer to none other than your own (generally speaking.) You don't like how things work right now? Go change it.

Pls be in London

Pits man against woman, destroying national cohesion and sacrificing national interest for zero-sum politics through demographic pandering. Lowers the fertility rate by increasing the age of first marriage, giving women less free time, estranging them from their children, making maladapted children, increasing rate of divorce, decreasing wages by increasing labor supply, necessitating a larger public sector to care for their neglected children, decreases workplace efficiency for the sake of "diversity", increasing housing costs as single residences increase, destroying the school system by making it cater to girls and double as a daycare, ruining men's motivation by taking away their goals.

Lets put all this wishy washy horseshit about equality aside for one second. Women were given the right to vote, what did they do? What did they first do, and is there some common thread between their actions?
They divorced men and they married the state. Just as you'd expect, the only result of giving women the vote has been women's interests being enshrined into law. At the expense of the country, at the expense of men, and at the expense of their children. From no-fault divorce, disparate impact, alimony, quotas, affirmative action, child support, getting women into the workplace to a whole battery of redistributionist policies. Consistently, everything they've done is for women, everything at the expense of someone else.

The state is the father. The state is the mother. The state is the provider. This is the feminist utopia, a rebellion against nature. "Freedom" from our own identities, from virtues and ideals. All a worship of a perverse individualism where people are "free" from place and purpose.

The only place they haven't replaced men, or themselves, with the state is the bedroom and they have the gall to still bitch and moan about being "sexually objectified". Of course you are, as are we. You've spent generations systematically purging every other role.

Oh and I just realized you haven't really been inducted here yet, so I'll say
>nigger
And call you a
>faggot

Welcome to Sup Forums!
And subsequent freedom from censorship, yet a prison in itself
You'll never leave here if you stay too long

Pic related is just a small list of things (both legal and societal) that women have, where a substitute for a man is either inadequate or nonexistent.

1. m/24
2. Sup Forums, fuck everything else
3. advocating women's rights and ensuring safety and equality
4. While it sounds good on paper, how it is executed and it's effects are detrimental to society
5. Old school feminists, while I disagree with, I respect a lot of them. Modern feminists are pure cancer.
6. There is a difference, however the idea of feminism all together is harmful and thus should be treated as such.
7. It's an important issue in that we should be trying to eradicate it, but the way people fight for it now, it's a complete waste of time and simply a distraction designed to divide the population. Corruption, banks, and the fixing of subversion are more important.
8. To a certain degree. I don't think it's ok to dump acid on women or have multiple wives, but if left unchecked, it will quickly devolve into the shit show we have in the West.
9. They are separate issues and should be treated as such.
10. "Toxic masculinity" is fucking bullshit. It's only use is to deprive men of their natural tendencies of healthy competition and posturing. It only furthers the pussification of men and degrading Western society.
11. I don't support any of them, but I find that feminism and SJW's are focused on destroying society while the other groups are trying to build what they believe to be a better society.
12. No, they still support the basic foundations of feminism which in of itself is pure cancer. But, if you're asking if it would help their cause to do so, then yes, it would make them more marketable to a larger audience because humanity is an idea everyone can get behind... but they'd actually have to focus on humanity as a whole and not "muh vagina"

It's literally just jews.

Additionally, to dispel all notions of the 'gender pay gap', here's a big ol' list of employment split up by gender. Notice anything?

Unfortunately life doesn't work that way. I am not an island, democracy has made things that way. I suffer no one but myself? How about the ignorant airheads plugged into the rap music pushed by Viacom's MTV and Time Warner's record label subsidiaries and the billions they dump, collectively, into advertising their filth to the easily lead lemmings.

Television is operated by an almost 90% majority Jewish interest. People consume so much propaganda every single day, then they put their Jewish records on, advertised for and lobbied for by a small band of filthy rich Jews who seek to profit off of the darkest parts of humanity, lust, greed, degeneracy...

How about the Jews who run the fashion industry?

It's all a money making scheme. That's all. And this wave of immigrants? Do you think it's a coincidence that we're importing hundreds of thousands of people from some of the most puritanical regions on earth?

In 50 years you'll see little muslim girls running around in thong underwear that says "Buy me now tell the Caliph later" pic related. Sorry it's small, but it's the only image I could find of the kind of filth being peddled to our children by the fiendish Jew Les Wexner of The Limited

Everything is the Jews. They're fucking everywhere and you know it.

So yeah, I can avoid it, but the 99% population of lemmings eat it up and live it.

Thissssssss.

It is causing the militancy that you see among white people today.

Forgot image.
>TLDR: feminist dream - reducing everyone to a pair of walking genitals

I'll close with a quote by Plato.

So you see? Even if I am only accountable to myself. That doesn't mean that the idiots and lemmings can't screw my society up.

>Television is operated by an almost 90% majority Jewish interest.
Ever tried hitting the power button on that TV?

>And this wave of immigrants?
This is a topic for an entirely separate debate, but my general opinion is that importing voters is fucked up.

You put too much blame on society, friend. If you don't want to be exposed to something, find new mediums. The internet is a great example of this.

>mfw thread got derailed because individualism
Sorry OP.

You completely ignore the part where it's not me I'm worried about, it's the majority of people who consume the garbage who vote for garbage who create garbage and ultimately destroy my nation.

This is why we must inform our people of the Truth, especially the Youths of our Nation. They must be immunized against international Jewry.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwnt55GTSyU