The pedos bring in the kids with NATO, SOCOMM, and US Air Force planes. By the hundreds

They bring them to most Air Force bases in the United States. And diddle the kids there. Most of the time senators, CEOs, local cops high up the chain, CIA, FBI, and pilots, soldiers.

One of the main locations is a milab run in Langley, Indianapolis, the fucked up Denver Colorado nazi airport Los Angeles, Roswell and many others.

They have weapons to protect themselves and their operation that the surface of earth has never seen. Biggest of all most of the perpetrators are not human. They are human reptiles use mind control on every single us soldier so they can bring them children to kill.

God will protect you if you pray for the children. if you don't believe in God today is the day right now because this shit is fuvking real.

Connect to God and say verbatim. "God please arrest all the child traffickers and end child trafficking"

There is so much the world doesn't know.

Other urls found in this thread:

shouselaw.com/impersonating_po.html
knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for interest

Roseville as in near Sacramento?

Placer County LEO here. You in CA?

Hell no. Moved away I'm gone.

Looking to move out of state. Wife and I are discussing Wyoming.

You have any evidence of your original post. I have some "superiors" I'm fairly certain are pedos.
Dying to bust them

>Pretend your a pedo
>plan to shoot up the place.
>get invited
>unknowing mind control chips put in head.
>see human lizard for first time in life
>for initiation they make you go first
>force kid onto you
>restrain you
>take all your weapons.
>do it
>regret the rest of your life
>know you will burn.
>after run away.
>find God.
>ask God to remove mind control chips in head.
>freak out
>God removes chips
>head is clear again.
>instantly plan to shoot up every human lizard and politician and boss.

thanks for the tip, satan

Jk yeah it didn't happen. However, they do bring the kids in.

S-shit

Happening!!!!!

Insider here!!!
Gtfih

what the fuck..

Big if true. Someone show this to Alex Jones and Trump

crazy world we live in nowadays.

I miss him.

You need to reach out to wikileaks.
Alex Jones
Matt Drudge or someone!

Bump for death squads

LOL THIS GUY IS PART OF MY LOCAL PD? WHY DOES THIS NOT SUPRISE ME ROSEVILLE PD ARE REAL FUCKING SHITBAGS.

I TOO AM FROM ROSEVILLE

please, user, take your meds...

bump

That's nice. The real question is , what are you (LAW ENFORCEMENT) doing about it?

In the USA nutcases like op are allowed to execute you at will.

Earth is starting to look more and more like the movie "They Live" each and everyday that I WAKE UP!!!!

Schizophrenia\10 desu.

Nutjobs in the police force who would've thunk.

Give us their names.

Checked. Trips of truth.

>this shit is fucking real
Your dad works at Nintendo

ITT: Advanced schizophrenia

I live in Lemoore, have you guys seen how the base is set up? There is no way anyone can sneak into that thing.

Fritz Springmeier has a book that goes into detail about how u.s bases are used for trafficking,holding,amd programming children. This shit is real.

I habeeb

The shills seem to have arrived. Bumping for interest.

Yeah ok buddy
t. air force

>Roswell

Proof your full of shit.

Why would you fly out to the middle of nowhere (3 hour drive by car) to fuck a kid when there are kids to fuck outside major cities?

3/10 troll harder newfag.

God please arrest the pedos and end child trafficking

Probably all stemmed from the LE pedo hunting thead earlier
>>

having a $5 patch you can order online is not proof that you're le

>when the paranoia is just right

Now by "human reptiles" are you saying alien or demon? How are they "human" reptiles? Are they hybrids? are they full blood reptiles that can shapeshift? Are they chimera?

sacramento here as well.. so many Sup Forumslacks. no wonder revealing my powerlevel in public gets favorable results.

same logo

not a badge though.

post badge, cover #'s with paper OP

Move to Utah and become Mormon. It's the only fool proof defense.

I can't go into it but the number of Mormon Temples in Utah make it really hard for the reptilians or any satanic organization.

that was a good thread. The last post is right. People need to spy and leak

>reptiles

Pol is becoming shit

This is all true.
I'm a US Marine and I've seen this, there are groups of pedophiles. And they do not forgive, they do not forget, this group has over 9000 penises and they're all raping children.

mary was like 13 when god knocked her up

i don't think you're gonna get any help from that particular angle

so, "you're a Marine" and "you've seen this" and you done fuck NOTHING about it AT ALL!? what a fucking waste of taxpayer dollars. KYS.

Don't use handwriting you idiot, print it out instead. Handwriting is easy to trace.

What if I was one of the 9000.....

In my heart I know this to be true. Our generation will stop these acts, and reveal the non-human perpetrators. Truth Lives 2017

He's putting it in layman's terms, for the uninitiated: he means anthropomorphic reptilian beings.

Roseville Police captain:
'Daniel Hahn sworn in as Sacramento’s first black police chief' that happened 08/11
OP is jelly and tries to get him into troubles
Thread archived and signaled to the feds

Inspired me to pick up some gear for exactly this purpose.

Cool story, Satan.

user. Please tell me more. I believe you!

ROSEVILLE SQUAD UP

Thanks for that, user. Can you clarify a bit for those of us that are stupid (like me)? Maybe state things more explicitly? Thanks, I'm trying to stay with your posts.

This has got to be bait. There's more of us?

can u please name the individuals involved in this?

>to most Air Force bases in the United States.

OP is a faggot.
t retired AF mil police commander

>know you will burn.

me too. I deserve it. see you there.

was there ever any doubt that you are?

shouselaw.com/impersonating_po.html

*sigh* fucking newfags
knowyourmeme.com/memes/its-over-9000

I was going to ask the same thing. Sac fag reporting in.

fucking pirate flag is obviously a shill.

Pizzagate is real bro. stop trying.

pls eat a dick

Nah. How about you stop shilling so hard. Pizzagate blows wide open tomorrow. What you gonna do about it? Sacrifice some chicken to moloch?

Expand on this.
But also can confirm. For my own reasons.

It's all just contractors anyway. They naturally assume that since the accusations are so malicious and evil that they couldn't possibly be true.

The high quality shills generally end up on our side. The low quality ones? "We're not evil, we just work for evil"

Did what you are saying a year ago.

Can confirm the church and it's temples form a barrier against dark forces.

Most of us here are aware of the dark ones and their influence in the profane world.

Only Mormon temples or any Christian church?

Man I bet you saw that 'The Strain' TV series grom FX doesn't you?

>human reptiles use mind control
>have weapons to protect themselves and their operation that the surface of earth has never seen.

How exactly will praying to God help us in this situation?

Seeing more of these ayy lmao threads.
Just a reminder: Earth is full.

I unironically believe that people who don't want to fuck children are going to be seen as bigots.
I give it a decade max.

>Revelation 22:18-19King James Version (KJV)
>18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
>19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Mormons are fan-fiction Christians.

Is it a slippery slope if everything they said wasn't going to happen has already happened?

Because I believe this claim and premise.

sage goes on all fields

damn..how can I get in on this action?

and this is why everyone thinks Sup Forums smokes bathsalts folks. we either get retarded shitposts or insane ramblings. very little usefull dialog going on here.

I'm not sure. I know the LDS church walks it's talk. I suspect other communities of Christians who aren't Mormon but live up to our standards will recieve Christ's protection.

Read the gospels and try to be more like Jesus and you'll get more powerful in a righteous way.

Nothing to see here goy.

Is that you, Kyle?

I have seen the reptilians. OP is telling the truth. This world is more like hell than anyone knows.

You're right, it sounds infeasible so it must definitely be untrue.

nigger

Source on video?

good-ass thread.
This larp is shit by comparison

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Norwegian_spiral_anomaly
Tesla-related weapons testing

It was always this way. You're just arriving to the party a little late.