buttfuck

where all those shitty arctic living reality shows are filmed

Nothing, stay away.

There is no need to think about this place

The last free place on earth

>everything is expensive
>90%+ whites outside of the cities and injun reservations
>fishing and hunting paradise, other than the mosquitoes
>legal weed, super relaxed gun laws, taxes are OK considering how many services we need
>june-july = mosquito hell
>one of the only good places to live in the world

Freedom

The new, improved but colder version of what this used to be before the california fags fucked us

marijuana and guns

Indoors cross dressing. Not even joking on this one, just trust me.

Moose hunting, Snow mobiles, fighting off Chinks invading Anchorage
Nothing much

Dude no kidding there is an ungodly amount of Koreans in this state.

Stayed on a remote island there for a week. Pretty comfy

Well in the native villages where the Tundra Wookiees live there's plenty of incestuous rape and FAS

Drunk eskimos,people with warrants from the lower states hiding, pest bald eagles stealing your food, shitty food,etc

Provides some good material tho

What did the native girl say upon losing her virginity

"Get off me dad yer crushing muh shmokes"

Dunno
Would like to move there and get out of Nevada desert but doubt there's many tech jobs there

Sarah Palin is actually hot, I don't care if she's stupid.

There aren't and Anchorage is the only decent size city and it's overrun with nogs. There's even a mosque now

My brethren lives there

In Fairbanks here. Summer is mosquito hell and winters make me wanna die. There's not a whole lot to do if you're not an outdoors person. Been to multiple villages, they're all hell. Been to fish camp, that was near unbearable. All the natives either smoke or drink, usually both.

It is literally hell on earth if you live outside of Anchorage or Juneau.

t. Fairbanks

White people doing white people things.

Alcoholism and rape

Self reliance. You make your own furniture, you heat your own house, you hunt your own food with no GMOs, you boil your own water, you make your own clothes from animal hide. It's a lot of hard work to live that way, but it's worth it because you're truly free, not that fake "freedom" where you think you're free, but literally free to do anything you want. You can even probably kill someone and get away with it. A lot of folks get trapped under the ice and are never seen again. Or just set a body out in the wild, it'll get pecked clean by the birds. It's really hungry country. Alaska's got the highest rate of disappeared people in the entire US.

I feel like even if leftists completely took over the US and tried to genocide all white men they would completely forget about Alaska.

I forgot to mention it's the northern most hick state. Trucks, country music, camo as average fashion, guns, a church every few blocks. The whole 9 yards

Comfy. I want to visit some day. Maybe even live there if I get rich and old and decide to retire.

You forgot to mention how fucking racist the natives are outside of Juneau, Fairbanks and Anchorage
>>invited to go moose hunting in Tyonek
>>"if you wanna come though dont walk around without me. Ill have to have my SKS on my back and ill let you hold onto a pistol. Otherwise you will probably get shot at"
Literally what my homie told me

Its called a snowmachine faggot

I was raised in Fairbanks.

God damn, that's how I know a true Alaskan

You are unbelieveably dense

I just moved here to juneau a month ago and i prefer fairbanks vastly
Then again i was raised there

You are probably a nigger judging by your vernacular "homie"

Do i look like a nigger to you?

really awkward sex between unattractive people who are often drunk, but occasionally high on meth.

You still have property tax though, right?

ive seen a lot of shoops in my time. many such pixels.

Naww. Generally also high on meth :/
??? This pic was taken when a friend and i summited thunder mountain last week

>Self reliance. You make your own furniture, you heat your own house, you hunt your own food with no GMOs, you boil your own water, you make your own clothes from animal hide.

What a crock of shit.