Largest Personal data breach in US history and you are all fixated on a little rain and wind

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/equifax-s-historic-hack-may-have-exposed-almost-half-of-u-s

Insider selling:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/three-equifax-executives-sold-stock-before-revealing-cyber-hack

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/three-equifax-executives-sold-stock-before-revealing-cyber-hack
archive.is/HQLlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guess what OP, I hacked your mom's nudes

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/three-equifax-executives-sold-stock-before-revealing-cyber-hack

not sure why i copied that link but its all good

it doesnt matter, we're already fucked

cant you just check the box that says no thanks?

>The three “sold a small percentage of their Equifax shares,” Ines Gutzmer, a spokeswoman for the Atlanta-based company, said in an emailed statement.
Sounds bretty fishy meng
>They “had no knowledge that an intrusion had occurred at the time.”
I'm calling bullshit.

ARCHIVED IT FOR YOU
archive.is/HQLlE
>archive.is/HQLlE
archive.is/HQLlE
>archive.is/HQLlE

it's too late Chevy Chase already has all the data

how horifying, but why would he want it? im poor

we cant keep letting him get away with this.

Why are you shitting up this thread? go poorfag somewhere else.

he's voracious his the American Bogdanoff.. i wish i would of read the fine print sooner, we might of stood a chance...

sorry buddy just cover your nose or leave the thread, i still got more spiderman to post

thanks for putting literally everything in one place dumb faggots

Sam Hoidel computer guru strikes again

guys this thread is dead

My brother works in sales in one of the departments of Equifax. He told me everyone is losing their shit and that people are finding it really difficult coming to terms with the fact the company got buttfucked by Ivan.

fuckin russians

be in debt, get rekt

NEETS DON'T HAVE CREDIT CARDS.