HAPPENING BUNKER

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Blockbuster
I hope you have cheesy 80's action flicks!

Ferris buelers day off row 3 from the door

>
youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

YEAH THIS PARTY IS JUST STARTING

Big Earthquake in Mexico.

Maybe a tsunami! Head for florida. lol.

They are so fucking fucked.

>Florida
West coast of Mexico

>tfw thinking of the times me and all my friends would do a late night run to blockbusters and buy a bunch of movies and staying up all night watching them

trump is bringing blockbuster jobs back

Oh, I remember pic related. Allow me to share one of my favorite feels. It was 1999. Dreamcast had just come out. My family had just moved to a new house that was less than a five minute drive away from a Blockbuster video. My brother and I would regularly go to that Blockbuster every Friday night and rent a new Dreamcast game. Our favorite was a zombie brawler game called Zombie Revenge. We also rented Power Stone a ton. Oh, that's not all. There was also a magical place called Blockbuster Golf and Games that was about 20 minutes away (pic related). It was full of new arcade games, most of which we could now play on our Dreamcast (Soul Caliber, Crazy Taxi, etc.). If I die in the next Happening, I want heaven to be me and my bro, playing Dreamcast together and going to Blockbuster Golf and Games on weekends.

I remember. God, it was neat.

Anyway, all these fucking happenings
> Three major hurricanes in the Atlantic
> Irma, among the strongest hurricanes ever, bearing down on Florida
> Mexican tsunami
> North Korea likely to conduct a missile launch on 9/9; maybe a Guam launch, maybe a full-range ICBM test, maybe even a Frigate Bird scenario (testing a live nuke on a missile)
> Israel launched significant strike on Syria last night

when will "it" finally happen?

Never, it's a slow boil. 9/11 was the last big one. No more happenings now. It's like the death by 1000 cuts that the gooks do. Just slowly suffer to death, that way you have no inclination of when to say "when"

RIP in peace
Hollywood Video
Circuit City
Best Buy goodbye

I had something near me much the same. It too is gone. Batting Cages, Go-Karts, Minigolf, Arcade. When did the fun die? Should we have worked to preserve the arcade like some kind of parks?

>Batting Cages, Go-Karts, Minigolf, Arcade
Hey, I work at a place that has all of that.

Do adults use the Batting Cages? I want to do that but I'm afraid I would look weird. I just miss it so damn much.

>Do adults use the Batting Cages?
Of fucking course they do. I can't tell you how many times I've had to yell at some 30 something dude for not wearing a helmet in the 80-90 mph cage.

Ducking comfy in here

Why do you fucking care what you look like? Do what you want user, fuck ppl

Battling an inferiority complex. It can be tough but it won't rule me. Yet I don't want batting to be more uncomfortable than fun.

man I wish I could get some dick up my ass for 15 gallons of gas.

Remember carmageddon?

You mean how lit the place would be wiTh niggers stealing dvds?

stealin empty fuckin boxes maybe.

also
>dvds

pic related. bwc

so not much different than having to buy petrol normally then.

>Battling an inferiority complex.

For what reason? Quick run down?

Is there anything that says "90s nostalgia fag" more than pining over renting VHS tapes and video games at a Blockbuster?

Solar flare triggered it. There will be more along the same fault line. Maybe further north if kek wills it.

I stole everybdreamcast game, did you ever play ill bleed?