Why does everyone try so hard to look Caucasian?

Why does everyone try so hard to look Caucasian?

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one will ever be happy with themselves, thats it. Everyone needs to be what they see on TV.

Especially asians

Yes I know this but it seems like every race gravitates towards Eurocentric features. They find the ones with the most European facial features to be the most attractive and they get plastic surgery to look more Caucasian.

It really creeps me out how all Korean girls look the same here. I literally know them as two different ethnicities, regular flat faced Korean and snob girl Korean.

Or they picked two people with completely different skull structures.
There are many Caucasian's with different structures because people are different within their own race as well.
That Asian woman does not have the average Asian face. A lot of them are ugly yes, but that none structure isn't the same for everyone. That's why ugly and attractive people exist.

This really only applies to Koreans.

christ you are the reason why your nation is falling apart

It doesnt just seems, its like that. Thats why they are struggling so much to introduce "cool" characters that arent caucasic.
My summary, caucasians are more estetic by nature, proportions. Niggas have weird looking bone structure, mexicans have that wacky nature of looking like a bimbo, asians are plain flat and boring. Every single beautiful person that isnt caucasian, has at least similarities with them, those japanese idols, black cute women, attractive latinos, they look more like a white person with a spice.

that's how it basically is at my uni.

because caucasians have a huge amount of visual diversity.

hair color: red, black, light brown, dark brown, blonde, dirty blonde.

skin tone: shock white, freckles, pale, light skin, medium white, tan, sarker complexion.

hair texture: wavy, curly. straight

eye color: dark brown, medium brown, light brown, greenish brown, green, greenish blue, blue, various types of blue sometimes with darker ring.

This is a fuckton of a lot of visual diversity going on there...a lot of it is also very nice to look at. Other races don't have it like white people do. hence the interest in white beauty.

the op however just compared a less attractive asian with a more attractive one though so it's a dumb comparison.

Because you can't ever ignore beauty, no matter how much you hate yourself by comparison.

Maybe if yu stopped masturbating to Hentai for on moment you would realize how retarded you sound

Please leave our country. You're not welcome here and you're tearing us apart.

Is this black supremacist the new Hitler?
7zero2-7zero3-6727
pscp tv/w/1DXxyOYDOXPGM

>Why does everyone try so hard to look Caucasian?

Peak aesthetics

Yay, some eurofag just proved why they stayed behind. All he's capable of doing is attack the person not the argument.

It's a stylized drawing you autist, they don't try and represent ethnicity. The whole point of a cartoon is that the features are vague and exaggerated so anyone can relate to it.

Actually kill your self with your #NotAllAsians bullshit

Sound retarded yet no noise. It's text you fool.

>black Hitler
>muh huwhite ppl r keepin mah down

Malcom X would shoot this motherfucker.

Reeeeeee!
Someone disagreed with me!

Thats a retarded fucking argument because an Indian can claim that because they have a shit ton of diverse skin colors they are the best race

damn

someone out there is going to get to come inside that........

Im not saying a race is better than another.

This picture has the Mongoloid forehead protruding. You just proved my point.

Japanese draws this type of Japanese girl in anime. Why do we need to draw an average girl?
Is Superman an average American?

I also think that blacks (in general obviously, not each and every one) just tend to have very primitive bone structure. It's not as refined looking. This could have all been fixed, intelligence, bone structure and even increased visual diversity, if there had been a positive eugenics program in Africa instead of pushing egalitarianism. If only the smartest, best looking ones were allowed to breed and different types of them were bred together in different areas to form different visual subsets with sharply differing appearances it would have been better for their race. Instead they are breeding like rabbits and getting handouts...An already fucked up race is currently undergoing a dysgenic program.

Asians are much better off but don't have as much diversity due to their dominant genes, a thing which also could be controlled through state enforced breeding programs.

just sayin.

>Is Superman an average American?
No, but fat isn't widely liked soo

a cheering leader in a baseball stadium

>thinking that pic related is what an average nip looks like
The average white girl is more attractive than an average asian. Get over it.

Whether you like eugenics or not. I personally would be against it, but whatever.

Nah they would rather keep posting the 1 out of a million good looking gooks than post an average looking white girl

Pay attention, bud. The point of posting pic related was to show the idealized (not average) version of nips represented in anime.

everybody wants to see qt in anime, not average girl

Just because you have a preference for fat women because they're the only that you have a shot with doesn't make them better looking.

Because caucasians are good looking and tall?

explain what "alot of them them are ugly yes" means in percentage.

Their undesirable features will only worsen with each generation.
This is where they need to implement a eugenics program to go along with their rampant cosmetic surgery.

btw show a picture of the avarage asian in your eyes

If by "Super" you mean 6ft tall and by "man" you mean a 6" penis then yes I'd say he's an average american.

>protecting biases

>QT
Bitch has a kike nose.
Tell him, Germany!

They are already fucked it's too late for a eugenics program. There are studies out there that show just how many Koreans and Japanese get plastic surgery and it's a large amount of the population

>Asians: We so ugry compared to grorious white people. Quick, we must get plastic sulgely to make oulserves look like white people.

>Whites: White people are the scum of the earth and are responsible for everything wrong in the world. Therefore, we must allow ourselves to get raped and blacked/browned by hordes of low IQ third worlders oppressed by evil white crackas. Brown mongrel rape babies are superior to white people.

What the fuck is going on in the world?

She is probably an insufferable cunt.

You had fatties too.

Bruh my main point was already proven by you. I'm not going to post fucking pictures if you already did that proved what I was saying. You eurofags need to learn to argue the central point. That's why you're far behind us.

WE WAS ANIME AND SHIT

I suspect it is because they are more beautiful than everyone else.

Asian women look like reptiles compared to White women.

>this cherrypicked example of an asian qt is a perfectly good example of what an average asian looks like. whiteys btfo.
kek

Damn. This is check mate.

can agree, i dont understand the repugnance of being attracted to other races that share our features any more than if they where blue.

actually...

The virgin untermensch vs. the CHAD ÜBERMENSCH

>cherrypicked
irony

It's almost like Europeans colonized the world and used their cultural dominance to set beauty standards.

You should read the post before you respond to it.

/thread

positive eugenics is not really that cruel imo. It just means only a select number of people are allowed to breed. and if you think about it, that is currently happening today anyway and nobody gives a fuck about it, women choose who gets to breed and who doesn't. if a man is ugly, not very smart, socially weird or doesn't make a lot of money typically women will not breed with him. people typically laugh at a guy like this. Nothing would really change if the government stepped in, it would just be a bit higher of a standard to reproduce

I also never said I support this, it was just that it would be possible theoretically, if they were motivated to improve their own race.

The initial one is cherry picked as well. It's like if people look different from each other even within races.

They definitely look more white than jap

>posts Asian women that have gone through plastic surgeries to look white and white women with over exaggerated facial features
Good one

Or that dude is shit at realism lmoa look at that face

It's almost like there's a reason they colonized the world and it may be related to sexual selection, beauty, superiority.

Honnami, Japanese football player. He is not a mixed blood.
It's minor type of Japanese, but they exists. I think westerners don't know real Japanese.

*yawn*

>WE WUZ HONORARY ARYANS N SHEIIIIT

Source on that bitch having gotten plastic surgery or you just got btfo'ed.

>that have gone through plastic surgeries
source?

Or maybe whites are just more attractive literally everywhere even countries where whites barely exist in?
Also >>>/tumblr/

realism doesn't mean 100% "realistic"

Yeah, big eyes and blonde/brunette hair are very typical of nips. Lets not forgot those nips are probably surgeried to hell, for the sole purpose of looking more white.

Get real, this is obviously envy, it's why they get surgery to look white. Que any image of girls in a jap HS vs a HS in a white nation and tell me which it more resembles.

>Sweden

That is some unfortunate genetics

Exactly, both are retarded, most anime girls don't even have that type of more realistic profile
Looks like he has some Ainu blood

Whites have always been objectively attractive to all races, on a general sense since the beginnig of time, kike. Believe me, I wish it wasn't so. Go look up what Arabs wrote about the beauty of the Rum (Romans), same with the Moors and Vandals, and the Mogols and Rus.

The fucking muslims even had an entire slave trade dedicated to abducting white European qts so that the nobility had their own white waifus in their harem.
And I'll give you fucks seven guesses as to why there are so many able-bodied Africans and Middle-easterners flocking to Europe after Merkel opened the floodgates.

Wake me up when you find Japanese with Blond, brown or red hair, round eyes and blue, green, brown, or hazel eyes

He is not Ainu

He has a more Caucasoid than Mongoloid skull, and i have seen Turks who look like that.

He looks more like a south American to me.

>I'll give you fucks seven guesses as to why there are so many able-bodied Africans and Middle-easterners flocking to Europe after Merkel opened the floodgates.
It's more a matter of economics than ooga booga where da wite womin at, honestly. Your sexuality will be used by the jewluminati to rile you into a hysterical frenzy. It's how they control us. Alex Jones', for example, has been doing this to the US truth movement for two decades. Promoting fanaticism, idiocy, and hysteria. It makes you stupid and powerless.

Some gooks very rarely are born with red hair. They're like unicorns over there.

People like Koreans and op took anime seriously

Most japanese have at least some Ainu blood, I'm not implying that he is full Ainu, he just looks like he has more Ainu blood than an average japanese person

>No but you see if you look hard enough you will notice that 84% of japanese people look like European supermodels. I'm not cherrypicking at all you have to trust me.

Koreans are not a pretty looking people

I KNOW NOTHING! I SEE NOTHING!

It's more common in the steppe regions, like west china and mongolia.
If there is ever a redhead in Japan, then it's because some Irish guy went there on a business trip and had a one night stand with a japanese qt he met at a bar.

Heh I didn't even know that. He looks pretty funky, kinda like an Irish with down syndrome (which is the average Irish)

This kind of dumb cherrypicking memery needs to end. It's been enough

Caucasians are subhumans

Oh wow i wish we could say that about all races, why the hypocrisy mate?

I wouldn't doubt Ann was originally supposed to be an American or Finnish model
back when the game was about College students traveling the world
Haru was also probably supposed to be French and not just a Frenchaboo