Christfags get out REEEEEE!!!!!!!

> islam is incompatable with western civilization
> christiany and islam virtually identical
> christiany is the foundation of western civilization
> mfw
Seriously though western civ has its roots in pre-christian i.e greek democracy roman senate nordic folkting

>Islam has no conception of the Logos
>virtually identical
wew lad

Nordic really? You guys worshipped cows and pigs representing a higher power before Christianity.

sweden is the most cucked country. North korea should nuke sweden asap. you cucked people allowed Ape nigger and sand nigger to rape your mom and daughter shame on you.

> based of same scriptures
> Worship the same god
> same commandments
> same view of how society should be ruled i.e pope/khalif no democracy
> totally diffrent bruh
This is what redneck burger christfags actually believe

>christiany and islam virtually identical
Not even a christcuck but thats just wrong retard.
Sweden was christian for hundreds of years and its only taken a decade for islam to destroy it

> tfw all replies are burgers who just attack your flag but not your argument

Sweden was semi-democratic before christiany but not after also the concept of private property was a foundational principle in scandinavi before christianity but after evrything was owned by the king cuz he got power from god n shiet

Nobody of you has yet to explain how they think christiany and islam are at all different

>posts a carolran who eould skin you alive afyer reading your post
Why are pacucks so pathethic

can you atleast try to refute any of my arguments leafy mcchristfag

You haven't made any arguments, you've just made assertions with no backup

>christiany and islam virtually identical

Assertion with no backing arguments

>Seriously though western civ has its roots in pre-christian i.e greek democracy roman senate nordic folkting

This is maybe the only thing that kind of looks like an argument, but when you consider that for most of its history, most of Western civilisaition was NOT democratic, democracy seems to be a very weak thing to claim to be the basis of Western Civilisation. Plus the examples you mention (Greek democracy and the Roman Senate at least, not sure about the Nordic thing) weren't at all democratic in the modern understanding of the word, there was basically a small elite class that voted to make decisions for all of society, and the vast majority of people got no voting influence

I stopped reading at virtually identical. Why do you try to push a narrative when you don't even understand the foundation of something? I suggest you spend some time away from the computer and see how things are in the real world.

They have the same scriptures the same commandments the same god the same prophets only difference is that islam is more focused and direct whilst christianity is pretty vague sometimes

I think Christian and muslims should go back to middle east.

you keep your gods to your side of the mediterranean and we keep our gods on our side deal

The fuck you care about Christianity, when you are becoming a caliphate?

under the middle ages when christiany had the most power europe was a feudal shithole that is not what i would call western civ when i say wsetern civ i talk about enlightenment values

>(((Swedish))) education
Can you not?

BASED
Christians need to go back to the middle east in the lsnd of Jesus.

Islamic world still lives in the dark ages. They didnt do anything to contribute to the world

i know which is why it was good that europe left that shit behind

But is it because they are pieces of shit or because of Islam ?

>same scriptures
>same commandments
So if Mohammad writes a bullshit fanfic to a book this is totally legitimate?
>same god
I don't recall worshipping arab god of moon
>same view of society
>who are orthodox, protestants
btw
>implying democracy is good