youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/09/israel-syria/539076/
archive.is/EjIcm
mises.org/library/trumps-historic-opportunity-federal-reserve
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/equifax-s-historic-hack-may-have-exposed-almost-half-of-u-s
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/three-equifax-executives-sold-stock-before-revealing-cyber-hack
twitter.com/truthraidercom/status/905945980801085441
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the middle-of-the-road eCelebs and slight-right people get shit on at Sup Forums

>Habanero eating club
>New guy comes in
>"Boy, this Jalapeno sure is spicy, huh guys?"
>Club veterans roll their eyes

Yes, you aren't leftist. Good for you. You can eat foods that are too spicy for grandma. But we're dining on William Luther Pierce while you are still on Stephen Crowder kids menu.

Thanks baker.

AWOO

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Awoo

HAPPENING: 8.0 Earthquake Mexico. Tsunamis incoming.

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/09/israel-syria/539076/

rump will have the opportunity to appoint FIVE OF THE SEVEN GOVERNORS to America’s central bank.
>Position has a 14-year term.
= Largest potential regime change in the leadership of the fed SINCE 1936.

Trump nominated Randal Quarles earlier.
>Bush-era Treasury official turned investment bvanker.
>WILL BE TAKING role of FED vice chair of supervision.
>Critic of Dodd-Frank, the Volker rule.
>supports rules-based monetary policy: though distanced himself to the specific proposal of the “Taylor Rule.

Reported front runner: Marvin Goodfriend.
>econ prof @ Carnagie Mellon uni.
>ex-director of research at the Richmond Fed.
>traditional central banker background.
>2016 made impassionate plead for the FED to consder NEGATIVE-INTEREST RATES:The zero interest bound is an encumbrance on monetary policy to be removed, much as the gold standard and the fixed foreign exchange rate encumbrances were removed, to free the price level from the destabilizing influence of a relative price over which monetary policy has little control—in this case, so movements in the intertemporal terms of trade can be reflected fully in interest rate policy to stabilize employment and inflation over the business cycle."
Goodfriend went so far as to suggest the Fed should consider devaluing the value of printed bank notes. A $10 bill would buy less than a $10 debit card transaction, opening up a new front in the ongoing war on cash.

Thanks mr alcohols

thank you jesus

Archived it for you
archive.is/EjIcm

>Rump.
What have I done.

It's unlikely Trump will nominate anyone who understands the negative consequences of artificially low interest rate environment.

Candidate Trump demonstrated remarkable savvy when it came to how the actions of Bernanke and Yellen hurt Americans and had managed to surround himself with a number of Fed skeptics during his campaign, and even considered Austrian-friendly John Allison for Treasury Secretary.

President Trump has consistently indicated a desire to keep the “big fat bubble” going. Such a desire obviously fits the self-interest of the White House, but with long-term consequences for the base that elected him.

Given the historic opportunity he has with the Fed, if Trump chooses to return to those roots, he could do severe damage to the swamp — all without passing a single piece of legislation through Congress.

mises.org/library/trumps-historic-opportunity-federal-reserve

Guys, I don't want to be murdered by the sun. Can't we launch a nuke at it or something?

NOSTALGIA INTENSIFIES.

Mexico, Germany, France. I've noticed a lot of countries that used to be pretty much under the radar are now vying for some spotlight now that America is supposedly "not the leader of the free world."

Ahaha, fuck Mexico and spics in general.

>hurricane
>hurricane
>hurricane
>solar storm
>earthquake
uh... is it happening?

they are worried because assad won and the saa with their new experience, will be a force to be reckoned with if they manage to rebuild

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-08/equifax-s-historic-hack-may-have-exposed-almost-half-of-u-s

Insider selling:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-07/three-equifax-executives-sold-stock-before-revealing-cyber-hack

Equifax execs insider trading before informing the populace about the massive social security number and credit information leak.

Canada is the leader of the free world now. Socks!

A

WOOOO

Cosmic Awoo

>"An estimated 143 million U.S. consumers could be affected by a cybersecurity attack carried out by suspected criminal hackers, national credit-reporting companyEquifax said Thursday."

>"The unauthorized access to information for nearly 44% of the U.S. population occurred from mid-May through July 2017 and primarily involved names, Social Security numbers, birth dates, addresses and, in some cases, driver's license numbers, the company said in adetailed announcementof the attack."

>"Equifax also identified unauthorized access to limited personal information for certain United Kingdom and Canadian residents."

>"However, there was no evidence of unauthorized activity on Equifax's core consumer or commercial credit reporting databases, the company said."

"The unauthorized access to information for nearly 44% of the U.S. population occurred from mid-May through July 2017 and primarily involved names, Social Security numbers, birth dates, addresses and, in some cases, driver's license numbers, the company said in adetailed announcementof the attack."

>Posting The Atlantic
Learn to archive so Nordbot doesn't need to do it for you.
Doing Gods work.

Keep on cooning Uncle Tom

AWOO~

So what if all these new constant mega happenings is a glitch in the matrix?
And yes, it's all Trump's fault
He wasn't supposed to be elected, it was played out a long time ago. bought and sold
And the fucking unthinkable happens and the timeline gets shifted

And now there's like over SEVEN different happenings going on. 3 hurricanes, an earthquake in Mexico, with tsunamis coming. Yellowstone wanting to pop. A huge ass solar flare, equifax getting doxxed

It's like the system is trying to reject the artificial heart that was put in place and it's trying to destroy itself

The sun is like 1000 nukes every second though

there have been a series of mild to severe flares over the past 48 hours
the worry is, if the Earth's magnetosphere is already weakened by previous flares, the plasma wave from the X9.3 event will BTFO us regardless of geolocation
>tl;dr enjoy the last shitposts of all time anons

PURE COINCIDENCE.

Have you forgotten already?
Did you expect it to happen all at once?

Checked and Awoo'd

a hundred million nuclear explosions every second

No time for nostalgia. Its time to get ready to depose the anti-american filth

twitter.com/truthraidercom/status/905945980801085441

>Solar Storm
>Yellowstone
>North Korean ICBMs
>ISIS on the run
>Equifax National Dox
>Hurricane Irma
>Harvey Devastation
>Tsunami in Mexico
>It's Football Season

Love this dude

wow this one looks like it wants to mate!

>the worry is, if the Earth's magnetosphere is already weakened by previous flares, the plasma wave from the X9.3 event will BTFO us regardless of geolocation

eta till death ?

Not bait faggot
Just calling it like it is

Who's this week's puppetmaster?

interesting

I'm gonna have to agree with that second point.

Should I actually be worried about the solar storm or not? Earlier I thought nothing would happen but now I'm worried again.

FINALLY. Others are helping out.

>Not a peep from those subhuman spics

Stop posting anime wolf bitches

Sadly, I do not live in Michigan.

>The Syrian Observatory of Human Rights, a London-based monitoring group that Western news organizations regard as a reliable source of information on the Syrian civil war, said

>The Syrian Observatory of Human Rights,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhahahahahahahahahaaa

mexico got there own problems now

kys

the universe is a a crazy place

there are around 200 billion stars which many much larger than our sun just in this galaxy

and there are hundreds of billions of galaxies

We are at the bridge between this period in history and the next, some turbulence is to be expected.

literally a paki living in his mothers basement in london

So this is where the Alt-Right plays, huh?
Look at the adjective Trumpkins, we aren't here to play.

ps search this term if you want to spend the rest of the day thinking about bulldozing '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''journalists''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' into shallow graves

I don't have a lower quality bait image for this post. KYS i guess?

Stop posting old memes

>mfw people complain about civilian casualties
We are unimaginably more civilized than just 50 years ago when it comes to who, where, and what we bomb. Consider the fact that in just WWII alone collateral damage wasn't even a consideration and go back from there.

Nice of em

Almost convienant...to the point it's concerning.

I know. I'm just saying how those faggots insist they're 'good neighbors'.

>Oh yeah mang I love the free money from those dumb white people

nothings happening. just relax!

i am an eternal optimist

it's been a wild ride

Who here /scared/ right now?

Make me you fucking kangaroofaggot

Im convinced the people in these threads are just bots and shills.

Everything is fine.

Drumpf is a Schumer puppy

Not worth worrying about something you can't affect

OHH I GET IT

THESE ARE JIDF THREADS.
FUCK ISRAEL

im sort of glad that bannon is back to owning an online newspaper and making money off seinfeld reruns
hasnt been out for three weeks and hes crawling back to the press he called the enemy of the people for attention

Catholics are crypto jews

The only man in the Vatican who isn't 100% libtard is an african. We had to get a nigger to find a priest who doesn't think fag marriage is great or borders should be open, because all white priests are jewish pedophiles

3 burgers user

Cosmic Awoo is the raw energy of nature. It is the rebellious spirit of untamed bestial self preservation when oppressed. The Cosmic Awoo represents the iron law of the universe in that globalist man made institutions that resist the flow of the will of nature will always crumble.

The always confident, "matter of course" force behind causality. That is what was meant as the "Awoovement" and that is why the Trump curse has been getting stronger. The Cosmic Awoo rewards those who walk the proper path and crushes those that resist nature's law. All the liberal utopian lies they build their world view on will all crumble because it is an illusion. Thanking the Cosmic Awoo will increase the strength of the divine retribution deserved by the weakness bred by globalists and those who are arrogant enough to think mankind has transcended nature's laws.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

Empress Melania commands her people to uphold and promote the Anglosphere!

Eh, we'll see how the dice rolls. S'long as he didn't send any children to be married to the Ambassador('s family) I'm all good.

The jew cries out in painas he strikes you

What an odd thing for the Prince of Lies to say

Thank you cosmic awoo

!

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

wonder hjow many books she has read

5?

Well, all their leaders are friends with Trump; we give them weapons; and do a lot of business with them. Those numbers are like drops in the bucket for them. Shitskins can be very useful when they respect the right people

Don't you hate it when someone knocks at your door and chats for 30 minutes

needs more face tattoos