How do we solve the incel problem?

How do we solve the incel problem?

Make better threads about it so you don't just get shitposts
But why would you do that?

Thot patrol.

they go insane and destroy the society that prevents them from successfully copulating or they kill themselves

You can't. Even if humanity evolved to be generally larger, stronger and more handsome by our standards, slight deviations in appearance would leave us once again with "out groups". Some of these incels might even be husband material 3 or 400 years ago. Just having most of your hair, a full set of teeth, and no diseases might put you on top of the pile, but look where we are now? Since females are empowered now, they no longer require men to be anything more than a sperm donor. The state is there to take care of single mothers.

In short, the incel problem is unsolvable as long as females are empowered to ignore them.

Is this dude a demon or what. Uncanny valley

JAMES DAMORE LMAO

I remember my first week on Sup Forums. Actually not so go kys faggot.

Arranged marriage.

ROFL

Yeah, he's a semen demon

They need to start lifting

cant fix genetics with bigger muscles and bigger muscles and genetics cant fix lack of money

lifting their dick

>Good looks can't get you pussy if your broke

Lol wrong

INCELS = Sup Forums

THERE IS NO ONE IN THIS THREAD WHO IS A RIGHT WINGER AND NOT A VIRGIN

:\

Only posting to prove you wrong but I once defended Trump, whilst in bed with a lefty twink. Still got a great bf out of it.

Do any of you even shoplift?

funny thing is incels are mostly not the problem with our society. they are mostly /ourguys/ if you go over to reddit or something and visit /r/incels, or whatever their little treehouse is

why are they /ourguys/? it's because they're so used to social ridicule and isolation that society threatening them with excommunication and shame, which it routinely does to normies to keep them ideologically in check, doesn't really bother them. they have no issue taking an unpopular stance because they have nobody to even try to be popular for.

also, by virtue of their misery and depression, my guess is that they've had to come to grips with the truth much of what we hear in the world, particularly in terms of positivity rhetoric, are just plain old lies.

only downside is that sometimes because they are /ourguys/ we get grouped in with them as a whole, when in reality they are only a small segment of our population, IMO.

You are a pathetic loser who will never put his microdick inside a vagina.

I make chicks wet just by looking at them and I'm 33 and work at a grocery store lol.

What's the problem lmfao

GAY AND ALSO BAIT

beatings

Did you know that he's actually French?

Makes sense. He looks like the guy from Triplets from Bellevue.

DUDE

murder

Is he really that ugly?
I mean he is obviously 3/10, but there are so many uglier people in the world.
Why do they always post his pic when talking about ugly guys?

Haha Longboi

how do we solve the race-mixing problem?

Only one real solution I'm afraid

Thats the classic headphones hair, its fine and a nonissue, bunch of willy nellies.