/Apostolic General/ - Pentacostals are not Apostolic Edition

Welcome fellow Anons to /AG/, where we discuss true Christianity.

Welcome:
Eastern Orthodox
Catholics
Oriental Orthodox

Not Welcome:
Protestants (This includes you, Pentecostals, you're not apostolic.)
Pagans
Muslims
Kikes

Enjoy hell, Snek poster :^)

fuck off cathocuck

sola fide
sola scriptura
and fuck teh pope

lol #notmypope #pedopriests #kiddiddler

kek

>Sola Fide
>Sola Scriptura
Aww, it's babby's first theology!

Protestants are worse than heathens
prove me wrong
PROTIP: you can't

You bead fingering idol worshippers bulldoze your way into every thread we true Christians ( Protestants ) put on this board with your blabbity blab kiddie diddlin' popery. Fuck of papists,I'll wizz in your Wheaties if I damn well please.

>True Christians (Protestants)
>Deny the Saints
>Deny the Church Fathers
>Deny the True Presence
>Use a heretical and altered """bible""" created by a "church" started by a degenerate King

Ebin meme, Cletus.

Protestants are the true christians though.

catholics are paganistic larpers. orthodox are okay though

literalism is what the pharisees did. but im guessing youre not literal on genesis??

bad theology man bad theology.

Protestants is a liberal religion(that's a fact) and it helped destroy the west with it's propaganda.
> muh Catholics are intolerant
> muh Crusades
> muh Spanish Inquisition
> muh Dark Ages

See above, Protestants wouldn't know Christianity if Christ himself appeared before them.

Also your post portrays your lack of knowledge about orthodoxy and/or Catholicism.

I take no formal position on the literalism of the Book of Genesis.

To all the protties in this thread:

BEGOME :D:D

As atheist i'm happy to live in a christian country, people is nice cause of that and they help people a lot. There so many bad things to say about the Christian Church, but i'm happy they exist

desu every non-catholic breaks down to one, both, or all three of these issues
>Muh pope
>Muh bible
>Muh saints

Went to a southern baptist sermon and all it was, was an old white man yelling at people and telling us we're all worthless

primo homily

take it to /x/ christcuck

this, the corrupt the faith and water it down into the degenerate cesspool it is today

there is no church outside the catholic/orthodox that has the history, culture, knowledge, or congregation that the founders of Christianity intended to have

I am seriously considering becoming a Catholic. There are just a few things that bother me. I CANNOT accept Mary as co-redemtrix and co-mediatrix. I also cannot see the bishop of Rome as having any more authority than any other bishop. I do see the bishop of Rome as vitally important, but that is it.

These things really are hard for me to get over.

Also there seems to be an aversion to studying prophesy in the modern day Catholic church, which did NOT exist in previous times. The futurists of older times in the Catholic church were very sharp. Now it is just not "appropriate".