Jesus Christ Sup Forums, how can you support taking DACA away from these people? This isn't redpilled...

Jesus Christ Sup Forums, how can you support taking DACA away from these people? This isn't redpilled, it goes against our values of human decency and compassion.

Mexico isn't sending their best

>when feelings override laws

>illegal aliens drain medical system and expect us to pity them
sickening

>American tax payers should absorb disabled people and all their costs.

FPBP

nonwhites aren't people, they're niggers
same with (((cripples))), so that makes these taconiggers double niggers
QED

Why is sending a foreign national back to the country that they are a citizen of such a horrible thing? Literally would be considered a non-issue in almost any other country.

who's deported so far?
*cricket

Last I checked they were not American citizens so why should I give a fuck about someone who broke laws to get here?

>Sup Forums
>compassion
Vae Victis

>how can you support taking DACA away from these people?
Because those cripple benefits should've been going to citizens. Not illegals/children of illegals.

>double taconiggers
Good Lord, I hadn't realized the full extent of the horror

>laws shouldn't be enforced if they make me feel bad

It is a non-issue in every other country that doesn't have jews.

>call immigrants "dreamers" so it has a positive sound to it
>defend immigrants who take your and your kids' jobs

Leftist logic

To be quiet honest, no sob story will ever change my opinion. The US should not commit suicide for the next 50 years just because someone in a wheelchair is being sent back to their own country. Emotions are for women. And women are weak. The mess that Europe finds itself in right now is due to women. Don't make the same mistake America.

It's not fair to a legal immigrant to have dreamers living in America just because their parents decided to have them born here

Go be mexican somewhere else.

Like......Mexico.

>For millions of DACAs, the dream is about to become a nightmare

"OUR VALUES"

what you mean like tranny bathrooms and gay wedding cakes """"our values""""?

Shut the fuck up.

How come no one ever dreams about leaving America if its so bad?

>Women to blame for Europe
How so, aside from Merkel being a woman?

Because your parents were retarded enough to break the law by skipping the line and bringing your ass here does not mean your tears can circumvent the law of the land and the line that is becoming an American.

Most women are bleedin-heart liberals who base their decision on feelings.

Our PM is pretty fucking rad though.

ilu

>human decency
define please
>compassion
for her that would be euthanasia

Who gives a fuck? Throw it in the gas chamber with the rest. Retards are nothing but a resource drain.

Don't take these immigrants out. Just shoot them in the face.

How did they live before DACA?

It was only implemented like 4 years ago.

Listen to me very carefully:

Kill yourself.

Settle down Miroslav.

We're gonna put them in nice Trump designed airplanes and fly them to the very center of there country and build a big beautiful wall so they can never get back in.

Well fucking cia fucked the shit up of south america and half east asia, just to keep selling burgers at 1 dollar, i guess they dont even feel any ki d of remorse or pitty for familys their goverment fucks up

Who's the defense minister of America?

Yeah, fuck them that's what they get for peddling their poison here.

And fuck you.

THEY ARE NOT LEGAL CITIZENS.

this thing deserves not one penny of our tax money or one minute of our human services.

What are you talking about? /ptg/ unironically supports amnesty now.

it's pretty racist to assume that mexico isn't a place worth returning to.

Former senator being charged with CP and child trafficking.

Yeah, fuck whites that's what they get for peddling their weapons, and fucking shit white girls here

Also fuck you

Mexico should take care of their own people.

Im not even white you fucking retard, stay in your shitty country that got invaded by south american indio sub humans.

Im not even mexican you fucking retard, stay in your shitty country that got invaded by niggers and mudslime sub humans.

>send your sick and injured

Apparently not. Sort your shit out """america""""

>t. 5'2 central American indio

Kys familia

>t. 5'2 negro-american tard

Kys senpai

Are you saying that mexico is a bad place to live, you racist, sexist, xenophobe?

She's almost kind of cute. I think that's what they were going for.

why don't we just throw them in gas ovens, that way they won't have to go back and liberals will be happy too.

She has Cerebral Palsy, I'm willing to bet she's never had a bf in her life.

Those bastards collect disability for not speaking english, fucktard . Why do you hate American citizens who are disabled and payed into to the system to give it to these furrin' fucks who have NEVER paid into it ?

They do realise that they are, in effect, arguing for American whites* to care for (theoretically) all the world's ill and sickly?

It's almost as if they are completely unaware that their beliefs are the descendants of the concept of the "White Man's Burden" that was a partial basis for colonialism.

*(Asian males are also net tax benefits, but are a negligible total of the US population)

They all have to go back, you fucking spic-loving Jew faggot.

OMG Sup Forums how can you want Mexicans to live in Mexico?

Mexico isn't fit for Mexicans Sup Forums! Only the white man's land is fit for all peoples!

Fuck those 7 people

>SAVE THE WEAK

CULL THE WEAK

Don't care. Maybe Mexico needs to improve it's own healthcare system. I don't give one single fuck about some commie "la raza" cunt, she doesn't share our values, doesn't want to assimilate, doesn't give a fuck about America. Go park that wheelchair out in the sun in Mexico and let her dry up like a fucking brown raisin for all I care.

This comic is actually funny if you read it as satire.

Jesus Christ Sup Forums, how can you support taking DACA away from these people? This isn't redpilled, it goes against our values of human decency and compassion