MEXICO UPDATE EARTHQUAKE WARNING

MEXICAN EARTHQUAKE
A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hits Mexico. Two million Mexicans have died and over a million are injured. The country is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start with asking for help to rebuild. The rest of the world is in shock.

Canada is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil. Other Latin American countries are sending supplies. The European community (except France) is sending food and money.

The United States, not to be outdone, is sending two million replacement Mexicans. God Bless America!

Notice how this happened right after he repealed DACA?

Source on those numbers?

They don't call him God Emperor for nuthin

>more injured then dead.
LARP better.

is it bad that i burst out laughing

Fake. Off the coast. Likely minimal fatalities if any

You don't really die in an earthquake unless you're an idiot. Most people who "die in earthquakes" have a heart attack from panicking. Tsunamis, however, you should worry about.

jokes on them I'm a leaf too.

Yeah that's what I was thinking

thank god you burgers read everything thru. I'm glad you are taking this so seriously as you should.

Hey Puerto Rico how bad did the hurricane fuck you guys up?

Spooky shit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=20bII-fcvi4

>Two million Mexicans have died and over a million are injured
XDXDXDXDXD

Nothing happened, just that 85% of the island has no electricity. But Irma did not even scratched us, no wind or heavy rain, absolutely a cocktease.

Error

Thanks, glad too know you guys are mostly ok.

how are we gonna build the great wall of america if jorge's earthquakes keep knock it down?

even spookier

???
check'd and kek'd

forgot link
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trr6hLVIwxU

What would drive you to stand up and film instead of going under a table and protecting yourself?

Please like and subscribe to my channel

they must have forgot today's sacrifice