Havn't seen a single thread on this, so I made one for posterity

havn't seen a single thread on this, so I made one for posterity.
Montana is burning to the fucking ground.
Down here in Utah, the skies have been saturated with thick smoke for 3 days now.
Crazy sunrises and pink/orange moons.
Any Montanians with first person stories?
I saw on normie book that Missoula and parts of Glacier National Park and burned to the ground

also, since this is a political board, is this Trumps fault because he doesn't believe in global warming?

As a montana born texan I'm horrified for my boys. I from a town just north of great falls and my family all live there. We're losing crops. Feel pretty helpless.

>the skies have been saturated with thick smoke for 3 days now.
Baby. Skies in Oregon have been like that for weeks.
Everything is on fire, welcome to hell.

Global warming is easy to measure and observe. The Earth is getting hotter. That's not really the issue. "global warming denier" is just like "holocaust denier." It's a misleading term that intentionally misrepresents the opposition. The real issue is that: the science connecting global warming to C02 (i.e. human activity) is very weak. Petitionproject.org

yeah, its pretty sad. I know its bad because I can taste the smoke in the air and the sky is a thick haze while Im 45 minutes east and 2000ft in the mountains above Salt Lake City.
Also, its been so dry I can't imagine what would happen in the high Uintas if it took a bolt of lighting at the wrong time. Think about it every time i go innawoods and gaze of a million acres of pines trees, 90% of which have been killed off by a bark beetle. Its like looking at a 40 million acre tinder box

any pictures?
I can't find shit on google only some hell on earth tier facebook photo posts that I can't be bothered to track down at the moment

Humans will have terraforming down to a science in the next century. After cleaning Earth up, we'll head for Mars and the moons of Jupiter

we better. We lost 50% of the wildlife on the planet in the past 20 years and have unleashed rampant deforestation on the earth and constantly ramping up our consumption of resources. All the while Jews are freaking out about the slowing of population replacement

we're gonna populate mars with giraffes

Same shit in Seattle.

The whole northwest and west coast is on fire right now

>we're gonna populate mars with giraffes
yeah, and I bet you like Traps.
The superiors plan should be to host a planetary ice hockey game on Jupiters' Moon, Europa.
We make teams comprised of every able bodied citizen of earth. Winning team claims planet earth. Losers can go fuck Giraffes where ever they want so long as they never return to earth

You must be new to the area.
Happens every fucking year m80. Whole area gets dry and something ignites in mother nature a fury seldom ignored.

>inb4 born and raised in Idaho

AMERICANS

>pollute i npoorly designed cities that encourge more polluting
>suck up all the ground table water
>Muh individuals know best! including fuckhead ranchers and farmers who dont give a fuck about the environt or environmental controls
>defund science programs and generally SCIENCE IS A HOAX

Now it is all coming home to roost.
You fuckign idiots are the most advanced society on Earth and you have turned your back on what made that happen.

Enjoy your identity politics, your race false flagging and keep ignoring the important stuff.

The sun was almost blotted out from the sky in Seattle. The whole northwest is fucked

This is the worst I've ever seen it. Summer has been abysmal this year

vote trump

elites lyin' about dat science shittt

Don't act so smug. We're taking everyone else with us

welcome to the club, burger
>record breaking floods followed by record breaking forest fire season

yeah, we're fucked.
its all because of cheap labor and about as meaningful as the cosmetic industry
and its not good enough to live your own life with in reason, dialing it back, not having as many kids, not wasting resources or squandering your time and live a sustainable life style, because then youll just get replaced by another culture or people that dont give a shit, or know enough to give a shit, who only wants to consume consume consume. without the best capability to see the frame work its stuck in that commands its life

the system in which we live is basically a cannibal with nothing better than a shallow, selfish motivation. I dont know if thats worse than having no meaning at all, but its close

I remember the summer before I moved, it was 112* F and the smoke was so bad I had asthmatic attacks and had to take medication... I don't have asthma.
Summer in the west is always shit, especially up against the Rockies.

>Summer in the west is always shit, especially up against the Rockies.
doin' it wrong

at-least we tried to look after the next generation. Trying to pass our future to the homeboys instead of foreign immigrant

Before the EPA things were far, far worse, like what china is now. Unfortunately, things have to get worse before people actually care enough to fix it.