Ok this is too much. At what point will they say enough is enough Sup Forums? When will the dick sucking end?

ok this is too much. At what point will they say enough is enough Sup Forums? When will the dick sucking end?

MUH
ETHNIC
FOOOOOOD

Beans and fried meat are bulking foods...

Street Tacos are pretty good user.

Aren't Mexicans the most overweight people in the world?

Beans should be part of any healthful diet

>implying the kind of food you eat matters during weight loss
Just eat less food, you fucking fatasses. That's all you have to do.
Exercise if you want it to go faster.

t. paco

yes

Yes

Beans, yes. But not beans soaked in meat grease for two days

that's because it's so delicious that they overeat not because the food is inherently unhealthy

Paid ad for taco bell, can't get fat if everything comes out the same as it went in

yes, eat mexican food

So when you think about it, deporting taconiggers is good for their health.

See, Sessions told you it was the humanitarian thing to do.

This is objectively false. Mexico's obesity rate is incredibly high.

when you eat rotten mean and shit out half your food i guess

If you live in Southern Commiefornia, there's a fantastic place called "Tacos El Gavilan"
The meat is good quality and tastes fantastic.

Alberto's Mexican food has pretty good tacos too, but not as good.

>beans
>rice
>meat
>veggies
>cheese

I see literally nothing wrong with this statement. Just eat it in the proper proportions and yeah Mexican food can be really fucking healthy.

>extra protein

frying a pound of beans with a cup of lard, mashing it into a paste and then eating it is not how you bulk.

The whole problem with mexican food is the hot sauce in everything.
Spicy food makes you hungry for more food. Add the fact that most mexican food is greasy as shit food stands and that people practically bath in Coca Cola and you have an obesity epidemic.
Mexican cuisine is fucking GOAT, there's nothing quite like it, but Mexican food can be a fucking mess too. Hell, downtown smells like shit because of all the food stands there.

By that logic you can say all kinds of things will help you lose weight. Mexicans are fat as shit, though. Indians too.

that's based mostly on their massive addiction to sugerpocalypse soda drinks. beaner food is really decent in nutrition, as is basically any cuisine you don't microwave from a plastic tray or have an actual mexican deliver to you in a box.

Mexican food is surprisingly well balanced. Not like you need a bunch of illegal immigrants around to cook/buy/enjoy Mexican food.

Pretty easy to avoid refried beans or at least use less fat than you find in canned/fast food varieties.

>he doesn't keep jars of old grease for his beans
You gotta be gay

Isn't Mexico the fattest country on earth?

best diet is vegetarian with virtually no cheese or sugary foods + lots of eggs and protein shakes. drink mostly water + seltzer. no beer or drugs, don't drink much. bike and swim a lot.

Who has that webm of a disgusting mexican snack where someone empties a bag of chips and covers it with layers of sauce and god knows what else

They never move and sleep all day.

Just check the webm threads on /ck/ for a hundred reasons why you do not want to eat mexican food

Idk what I'm looking at, some sort of mangled carcass from a fire?

way to ruin a good teriyaki

Nothing wrong with mangled carcass from a fire, it's good for you. The problem is those maggots crawling on the inside of the glass.

maggots on the inside the glass screen

maggots crawling on the glass, inside the glass where the meat is also

According to the world health organization that would be italy

I thought Mexico was the fattest country?

shit, same vid? gotta delete it

Italy is so healthy because of all the doctors, surgeons and engineers that are washing up on the shores

I think you got the logic right.

>Eat fast food
>Contract Gastroenteritis
>Loose 3-4 days worth of body weight
>Be unable to hold anything in for 48 hours
>Repeat cycle

Weight loss wil definately ensue, not too Healthy but meh as if dieters care when they gained weight through unhealthy diets anyway.

Kek

>say AHHH

Yea I know right

Okay...asking this fills me with the same sense of dread as making the last twist to solve the Lament Configuration, but what is this abomination I'm looking at? What all are they putting on it?

You got the corn cob one? A mexican grocery store I frequent actually sells those but I never bother to ask what exactly it is.

>Beans and fried meat are bulking foods...

I think you're thinking of TexMex hombre.

Actual Latin food is generally meat, maybe tortilla, with some cilantro, rice, and not-fried beans.

Depending on specific country of course. If you're in Costa Rica the typical breaksfast is two eggs and some gallo pico with coffee or juice. A typical plate would be some chicken breast and some rice and beans with a small salad. Or a steak (it's amazing, if you're ever in Guanacaste get some steak it's all from local ranches).

Each country is going to have some stuff that is fried, but not anymore than the US really.

Oh shit son! I saw the maggots... I just didn't realise they were serving itto be eaten.

Ah well maggots are great source of protein and are easily hidden in beans.

corn with nacho cheese, half cream, many chips, and more of the same
sorry, I have it in my desktop, im using my laptop and outside my place

this shit probably just out-america'd Americans.

second to the U.S though. Technically better to eat Mexican food

The real healthy diet is Honduran. Absolutely fucking nothing with chemical-poisoned water. Guaranteed 30 pounds loss each week.

This looks more like a beach shack that caters to stoner surfers than a 'Mexican' joint. Same kind of place you get stuff like the California burrito.

No we are second

>Who has that webm of a disgusting mexican snack

That's not a Mexican thing. That's a prison thing. Because in the US one of the things most prisons do is feed inmates greasy, fatty foods like that to keep them essentially sedated.

If you go to the dining facility they will give you pizza, pasta, burgers, fries etc. and you can get chips and shit through commissary.

Tacos are just inferior gyros.

the media will and has always been full of refried shit.

Didn't see any maggots there.

Oh my! That new fad inflicting 13 year pld girls and zero size "super"models.

Not anymore Paco

well not on that video, is this one

I thought Mexican food was actually one of the reasons why our people is obese

this isn't what Mexicans normally eat. Wtf is this place.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums except moar radumb. Nobody cares.

everything, dont you see?

Yes and Sup Forums is now just redtube meets bestgore

That's not so bad as long as his hands are clean.

Holy shit. It's beaners on a budget though.
Well, at least the high temperature of the stove ensures they die and don't make it into your internal organs.

They are in a running battle with us for being the most obese creatures on earth. The difference is, they are constant fight or flight mode from the cartels. now you tell me, who really won?

Compared to the American diet anything is good for losing weight.

i'm a faggot where do i get one of these abominations

Motherfuckers loooooove soda.

prison food mix.

Shit we make out of stuff form commissary and looting shit out of the dining facility.

They eat an incredible amount of corn/corn tortillas/and more soda than anyone on the planet. They are poverty pigs for a reason, they work at it. Rice is trash also.

that looks like a town market, you can never expect good sights there, hope the food is warm

It's some kind of cream, one unlike sour cream. Also, cheese.

Isn't greek/mediterranean food pretty healthy?

That's not even remotely sanitary. First off, he was stirring the meat with his hands, meaning he's still covered in raw meat juice when he's picking it up unless he has been constantly washing his hands, which judging by the rag he grabs at the end to 'wash up,' no. Second, if it's cool enough to pick up barehanded, it's probably not at a safe temperature.

>They eat an incredible amount of corn/corn tortillas/and more soda than anyone on the planet

Reminder to cite your sources, /pol

wrong.

This is very true, but I just prefer to run 4 miles. It works like a charm.

mexican food is ok, the most hyped food in the US though. I live in little Mexico in Aurora and its all the same shit. People always go "oh you need to go to california, texas, or mexico for real mexican food, but its fucking everywhere and half the food trucks you see people swearing by are much shittier than taco bell..

seriously taco bell is better than a lot of real mexican places

>Motherfuckers loooooove soda.

You're not kidding, I went to visit family in Mexico. It was 9 am and they were eating breakfast, fuck huge portions of food in the morning. I grabbed some cereal instead, probably the healthiest thing in the entire house. As I was eating my cereal, my Aunt and Uncle asked me if I wanted a Coke, to go with my cereal? I asked them if they were serious, they were. Apparently they see nothing wrong with drinking soda with your morning cereal. They chug that shit down like it was water and would give me funny looks when I drank nothing but water (it was purified water, never drinking Mexican tap water)

>Author: Mexican food diet best for health, wight loss
What a stupid name for an author
/slam

Man I fucking love Mexican food. There is a place a few blocks from here and I eat that shit up like a good gringo all the time. One weird thing is that they always have either soccer or CNN on.

The problem with these guys is they DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUIT! If they had stopped about half through, then the result would have still been decadent as hell while still being serviceable as food.

Mine always has Telemundo on. Get on my level, pendejo.

When I was around 11, we took a vacation to Mexico with me being an obese child and I came back taller and skinny. I stayed there for 3 weeks. I would literally just sit on my ass most of the time playing Wizard101 on my PC. Also, most Mexican foods have veggies.

Yes it is. You obvi never heard of a keto diet. Count calories you ünderlift

>an 11 year old had a growth spurt

Do you think it was that old Mestizo magic?

You don't mash it with a paste. You don't know what you're talking about. Mexican people brew their beans 80% of the time. They eat it as a side, kind of like how you eat rice as a side.

All I know about mexican food is I feel terrible and really fat after eating it, but boy is it good!

Yes, BUT
considering that the united states is about 30-40% mexican, you have to take about 12% off of the US bar and add it back to the mexico bar to get a real idea of who is who, and whom is fatter than whom.

So it's more like
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} 26% United States
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} 44% Mexico

Fuggin' hell with you people

what
the
fuck

>Yes, BUT
>considering that the united states is about 30-40% mexican, you have to take about 12% off of the US bar and add it back to the mexico bar to get a real idea of who is who, and whom is fatter than whom.
>
>So it's more like
>}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} 26% United States

I cringe every time

Should have stayed, faggot.

Too much rice, too much sugar. Needs some greens.

wtf you fags actually eat kangaroos?

No nigger, I love this country too much. I don't want to live in a place where freedom of speech and the 2nd amendment aren't a thing.

Fuck I wrote that in another thread about mexican diet. Corn/and SODA. Now i know im right. To be fair they do have the good Goga Gola

You do realize it's irrational to assume that of the entirety of Mexicans? If this is what /pol represents, then it doesn't represent truth.

Mexican illegals are parasitic. They are scum. They are still hard workers, though. I think you're getting niggeroids and Mexicans mixed up.