Man shes pretty cute.i wish i knew her in real life so i could make her fall in love with me

man shes pretty cute.i wish i knew her in real life so i could make her fall in love with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJQ236TH7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to brush my teeth with her shit

Straight out of bed with those lashes girl please

someone is jealous

Fucking girls are obsessed with napping man I swear to god.

shes also a slut though?

>i could make her fall in love
Stop. Think about how many guys would be interested in her, think about how many rich and famous people she's met. Then ask yourself, what would Lauren see in a man not talking to real women who instead starts threads like this on Sup Forums?

This is easily the biggest mistake everyone makes, you literally never think about what's going through the other person's head. You never stop to consider their feelings.

(but can you keep it to some mild admiration maybe? Like "oh wow Lauren is so smart" rather than the creepy stuff?)

>calling others sluts

Yeah what is that exactly? I gave that shit up in kindergarten and never expected it to return until I was an old fart.

Fucking slag.

user said she flirted with him at the bar pretty hard when he recognized her

fuck off fag

>what would Lauren see in a man not talking to real women who instead starts threads like this on Sup Forums?
man i do talk to women and real life, you know nothing about me.she fucking goes on Sup Forums herself dumbass... ALL kinds of people do believe it or not

i bet i could win her heart man

*in* real life not and

i'd drag my balls through a thousand feet of broken glass just to hear her fart into a walkie talkie

beta tier shit. you sound like a fuckin female

I believe it. Women love having their egos stroked. If he was even slightly attractive recognizing her at a non-event would have gotten her juices flowing.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJQ236TH7k

I think what I find most absurd about this particular image you've posted is how she is basically displaying all of the same traits that sluts do on social media to get attention

>Cleavage purposely exposed
>Mask of makeup
>Lying in bed
>Selfie culture

She's basically an attention whore. By attention whore I mean she needs validation from others to obtain self worth. She also needs their validation for views/money. Shes basically whoring herself out for money as well.

At best, at BEST, she is a pseudo-intellectual hack who parrot talks points made by other semi-pseudo-intellectual hacks in an attempt to seem smart, and hides behind a 'cute white girl' facade.

The fact that she is shilled on here each and every day only proves how many lonely, boring, stupid high schoolers have overrun this place. She is undoubtedly vain, shallow, un-interesting, and is only telling you what you want to hear to gain an audience of lonely beta-male alt-right cucks. She would undoubtedly be highly disappointing if you had to meet her in person and have a conversation with her.

Yeah.. but nothing else tingles my vajaja.

(´・_・`)

The reality she is just milking and riding the alt right wave for patreon donations, book deals. She is just another slag. She is showing partial tits to rile up the alt right orbiters to stroke her ego.

bro holy shit. is there more of these?

i wonder of theres something big i could do to get her attention? something that doesn't involve killing obviously, cause i know it'll never happen im not delusional. i just want her to notice me though. i love playing her videos next to my literal slut liberal gf

What with those retarded masks?

People dont think about it but theres not a bad chance of meeting some one like Southern in reallife sometime if you're in the right circles

I had a Trump rally at my campus before, and I've also met the PA GOP state chairman for dinner at his house because of a few emails I sent at the right time

Just this.

Dunno who the other two are, one of them looks like every damn Korean after plastic surgery ever.

>wheat fields

protip:

Lauren Southern is 22 years old.

good lord

shame on you faggots for responding to this shit and without everyone's favorite herb

shes fucking ugly.. you guys have low standards.. but i get it.. most of you ugly neo nazis are fat losers...

shes 10x better looking than your fat ass

It's a pity that she's jewish

Normie thing. You wouldnt understand.

>everyone on Sup Forums is a fat / autistic / loser

I just want to fuck her and nut on her face, not impregnate her. Don't give a fuck if she's a kike.

napping is the final redpill.

it's this post activity state where you are so secure in your own skin and in a world of your own making that you can say fuck it and cancel an afternoon knowing that nothing can happen that will make your amazing life an less win.

a couple hrs? four? whatever. you're only going to get up off the couch and crush it again anyhow. at least with a nap you're giving the rest of the world a headstart that won't change a damn thing once you open your eyes and yawn and out of sheer MADMAN just fucking JEDI WILL everything around you to fall into place according to your telepathic wishes.

take the nap pill.

210 pounds.. work out daily.. 6'3.. blonde hair blue eyes...

try again faggot.. ive fucked more snooch then youve seen online

this site is so full of beta cucks its painful

how about you go outside and get off the internet kiddo?

>reddit spacing

well its 3am why would i go outside? your dick is small as shit kiddo.

>snooch
Never heard than one. I actually laughed out loud.

its ok i get paid 2000dolars a week to come to this site and piss you kids off

easiest fucking money ive ever made

then i use it to fuck more bitches while you all sit here and cry about "muh white genocide" and "muh black cocks"

seriously youre all pathetic

So she's like every other woman who ever lived. Neat.

her weird lithping speech impediment though. ugh

She's not out of bed. She just said she wants to take a nap. WANTS TO. confirmed triggered slut

this thread again deja vu

but you are the one that is pissed off

Sure thing, bro. Tell us more

Post your slampig.

if thats what you want to believe

nigga please...

>Snooch me baby, snooch me on the face
>can I snooch when you're done?

u mad? u mad.

>not prefering her sister over her

It's good for you, but only if it lasts no longer than half an hour.

she's hot, but she's degenerate lefty scum

Does it matter? Women want the strongest man.
>implying you wouldn't eat her fat lefty ass

>8k a month
>mad

i dont think you understand

isnt she jewish

>V-neck
>looks like he picked up lifting 3 months ago
oh well, at least he's confident

Oh yeah?
I'm 7'..white hair..grey eyes... 300lbs, can bench 400 and run a 5 minute mile. I'm banging your fuckin' mom rn.
lmaoing @ ur salery, I make 300k per year flipping burgers part time at wendy's
Go get a real job hippie

would pump and dump for sure, not so sure about waifu material.

She's a gov plant. When she starts acting like a bad goyimess (((they'll))) post all the fap-able stuff.

Ask yourself, why is there no fap-able pictures of her (yet)?
Typical tricks. Stop masturbating.

She changed a bit in the last few years. Is that picture recent? I would give her benefit of the doubt. She's less attention whorish now.

>no tits

only niggers like ass. sorry ill pass

>you never score on the shots you don't take
>t. wayne gretzky
t. user

>tfw her sister is older yet more attractive

Why did we get stuck with the ugly one?

You clearly have not been in the military

>there is no fappable pictures of her yet

You underestimate me

No they're not. They think it's cute and original to say they're obsessed with napping.

Just go on tinder once and look for these tropes
>"x" enthusiast
>naps (often paired with enthusiast)
>let's go on an adventure
>just here to pet your dog
Etc etc
Women are the most unoriginal, boring creatures on this planet

Hitler also liked ass, you fucking no taste degenerate.

What a fucking whore. Imagine marrying this piece of trash knowing that anons on Sup Forums are posting/jacking it to your whore wife.

She made herself worthless on the internet in less than a year. Kek

this is not a great pic of her desu. lookin a little pigish. she was never my type but i can admit she is 7/10 at least

Hitler didn't eat meat, he probably wouldn't eat the booty.

Faggot

Do you know who honestly thinks this? Sleazy Indians. When it comes to heterosexual women in the 21st century, you miss every chances you don't take and you miss the majority of chances you try to take, and maybe you'll get a few that you kind of sort of maybe tried but pretended the whole way through that you didn't.

Seriously, don't give me weak pua shit online I've seen it all. The mentality you're preaching is the same when some fat gay Indian tries shit. Just because you're confident doesn't mean you get the girl.

post em then faggot

Very original friendo :^))).

she gives me lesbian vibes

i would drag my balls through broken glass then eat the bloodied broken glass then shit the broken glass then eat the bloodied shit filled broken glass just to hear a story of someone saying they heard her fart through a walkie talkie

Shit. A well formulated post. Havent seen one in two weeks. Now I remember why I keep coming back

This is by definition, virtue signaling.

Pepe le Pew.

whos the gook? i wonder if she hates lozza now that she murdered refugees by running them over with a boat

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

meh