Literal Biblical Prophecy

>Earthquakes
>Storms
>War
>Degenercy

We are in the end times. The book of Revelations is literally happening right now.

The Sign of the Man approaches and then we have 1260 days till the end.

Are you prepared?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtu.be/juzxMPvyoMM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050
preservedwords.com/disptruth/contents.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helps_those_who_help_themselves
wingsofprophecy.blogspot.mx/2017/09/my-hand-of-judgment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And when it turns out to be another 1999, 2012, etc. will you people finally shut the fuck up?

>the old misdirect
those were mans prophesy
this is Gods prophesy

It is not the end, its transition to higher frequencies.

Degeneracy is the only thing at a high right now and that's only in the West that it is anything exceptional. Much worse periods of war and natural disasters have occurred, and not infrequently. Don't get too excited.

We're still missing the Two Witnesses being executed, Wormwood killing 2/3 of the population, death/fall of the Whore of Babylon, the building of the third temple, and the nations Gog and Magog duking it out.

We still have Newton's prophecy for 2060!

Larp thread. Sage

This is assuming the Christians are correct. Allegedly the last pope is now, more or less. Im waiting for the ayy lmaos.

> American church sermons

How many times do you have to be told that no man will be able to predict the end times?

>a few hurricanes during hurricane season
>sun busts a nut, regular occurrence
>literally one (1) earthquake

Can you guys stop sperging out? You're getting my hopes up over nothing.

>Earthquakes
>Storms
>War
>Degeneracy

None of this is new. Once again, nothing's happening.

Myths and religions tell a story of a once violent cosmic past and predict the next iteration of that cycle. The sun is going dark, we are descending into a mini ice age. We now live in biblical times, chaos will reign, Kek has returned.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.”
Matthew 24:36
Anyone claiming to know what day the end times will come is a false prophet.

weather mod license for sale
youtu.be/juzxMPvyoMM hit me up on aim

>Christian bible verses
>Christ-less astrology

Do you watch dutchsinse? There are literally hundreds of earthquakes a day with a few decent sized ones every week.

>1260 days
Jesus Christ, get on with it already.

Oh shit AN EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED

The world is surely over.

If you sold your soul to the satanic power of kek and his antichrist child Trump you need to repent quickly. Time is running out.

Real easy to act like a fucking retard when you willfully ignore the other shit happening at the same time.

MUH 1999
MUH 2012
MUH SHEMITAH
how about instead of making yourself look like a retard you do something that'll improve the world and stop this supposed apocalypse

lol no.

You're the one ignoring things, partner. The last few thousand earthquakes, for one.

Alternate Theory: Human Civilization and Cataclysmic events on earth were figured out and can be predicted but these texts do a shit job of explaining when and, yes, using the alignment of the stars is how it's done. Not that Jesus will return but that "this is how things will be at this time" can certainly be predicted considering real civilized human history is probably millions of years old with multiple space-faring epochs divided by absolute cataclysm lasting thousands of years and wiping the slate clean. And so these periods of cataclysm and the events leading up to them have become predictable and recorded in ancient texts in metaphor and embellished. Could be we are in the pre-cataclysm stage (who knows for how long, could be a few months, could be a few hundred years) and then bam - END TIMES ARE HERE. Predictable like an eclipse except involving solar flares/comet impacts/ice ages/earthquakes/etc... and WE ARE TOO DUMB compared to earlier civilizations that had this shit down though the Jesus age folks were not smart either they were just repeating earlier knowledge from pre-ice age likely 50,000 years or older.

I call your country SLOV.

I am utterly dumbfounded that people can look at this world; this beautiful, natural, complex world, full of chaos and order in a telluric ballad spanning the eons, where the laws of nature are just right to promote life and curiosity. People look at every atom this universe is composed of, where out of the complete chaos a beautiful simplicity emerges.
You look at this, and shit all over it by saying a man-made story of a galactic superbeing(s) created it all because fuck it and then says "you're special. you matter".

>sold your soul
>repent
i dont think it works that way

You will all die from the phosphorus shortage by 2090
Or could be yellow stone tomorrow
The universe is a chaotic system

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132156050/#132156050

Interdimensional superbeings are probably more appropriate.

The bible has been rewritten so many times almost all of it is fabrication and falsehood.
Also kek doesn't really care about this stuff he just wants you to make fresh new memes to laugh at.

t. Kek

>tsunamis happen off the coast of Mexico every day bro XD
>the whole western US catches on fire every day bro XD
>X-class solar flares happen every day bro XD
>four hurricanes within a few days heading all for the southern US happen every day bro XD
>threats of nuclear war happen every day bro XD
>a sign in the sky described in great detail by the bible happens every day bro XD

>nothing is happening

Current tense, not future tense - that was before the Crucifixion. Then entire point of the Revelation of John was that things got revealed to him. By the Father. Decades later.

You look at this, and shit all over it by saying man-made stories telling of one or more interdimensional superbeing created everything you see before you because fuck it, and then you have the audacity to think your life has any inherent meaning or purpose beyond chance.

A little better? Added some more hyperbole.

The whole western US does catch on fire every summer man, this is just a particularly bad year.

>degeneracy
It's a green swampish amphibian actually. Never has draining swamp water gone so wrong

loled irl, thanks user

Yeah, there's an awful lot of really bad shit happening within days of each other. Right on the verge of this sign due to appear. But it's totally nothing and happens every day bro XD

>tsunamis happen off the coast of Mexico every day bro XD
Sure, but tsunamis happen often and I don't remember the scripture quoting Mexico. The fact that it's mexico doesn't mean jack shit.

Next.
>the whole western US catches on fire every day bro XD
Some Canadian forests were on fire just a few months ago. Big whoop.

Next.
>X-class solar flares happen every day bro XD
Literally nothing.

Next.
>four hurricanes within a few days heading all for the southern US happen every day bro XD
I'll give you this one. This is the only unique thing.

>threats of nuclear war happen every day bro XD
Korea has been doing this shit FOR YEARS.

Next.

>a sign in the sky described in great detail by the bible happens every day bro XD
This happens with literally every astrological "prophecy".

I am more prepared than anyone in my neighbourhood. Thats why my 1# plan is to get the fuck out of here with my FiatVan.

Everyone knows everyone and even i have not told anyone im a prepper (not survivalist, only prepper), they will come to my door if they run out of something.

So, i will pack my thangs in less than 1 hour and be ready to leavy instantly after that.

Also i have plans according to all situations, like what if i have to leave right now within 2 minutes, or what if i cannot use car, or what if i have to stay inside my home or actually fight someone (this is finland, not gonna happen unless its apocalypse).

I also pray all the Gods and Satan too, so im always right. :D

>I also pray all the Gods and Satan too, so im always right. :D
Except most (if not all) of the deities you've just prayed upon (intentional spelling) all abhor the worshiping of other deities.
So if anything, you're 100x more fucked.

Nope, if all the writings are correct, god will forgive everything, including false worshipping, when you apologize and ask for bleesing.

If thats not true, god lies, which would make him worse than Satan.

Also, which god is the right one, they cant be that petty, whomever is the real one.

If its Satan, he will just laugh at this.

Viking gods allow worshipping every gods, because they have gods for every aspect, same for asian religions.

So im ok.

This is happening. Why ignore the signs of the times? Take some time to look at the Clarence Larkin's info graphics from 1919 to gain clarity:
preservedwords.com/disptruth/contents.htm (Midway down page in the charts section)

But does he not also judge you for your character? If you pray to all deities just to save your own ethereal ass, does that not speak volumes for your conviction to him?
Didn't know about the Viking gods bit, thanks for the info!

If he does, he will praise me for being smart.
Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helps_those_who_help_themselves

At this point, i dont know which god is real, so when the real god shows himself, thats supposed to happen BEFORE end, i will pray the right one.

Also, if you didn't know about viking religions and christianity coexisting, you should check it out, it was pretty interesting.

Vikings thought Christians just brought one more god to the fray, but Christianity slowly changed views to the ONE RING TO RULE THEM A ...no wait to ONE GOD.

A bit same that happened in mongolian empire. All gods and religions were welcome.

Well then go pray to your faggot rosary beads and hope you get into good boy heaven.

You could say everything you just said and come to the conclusion that it was created for a purpose which is being fulfilled before our very eyes.

Nice try skeptic community goof.

There is no indication the world ends at 9/23 but rather start the 7 year tribulation(until the next solar eclipse). It marks the beginner of the reign of the Antichrist.

Prince William takes the throne

Satan will show up.

I love this post because this is what they said after 2012 was a fucking failure
it's gonna be the same
or something like "it wasn't supposed to be a sudden happening, merely a starting point for a HUGE CHANGE that will take time"

Yep.. im going to walk up to god and suckerpunk the motherfucker.. what they hell was he thinking.

probably

If nothing happens between the 22nd and 24th we have a nice 7 year wait for things to happen. Buckle up, either we're holding our breath for 7 years, or shit goes down and frees us from this mortal coil.

just say you're amused, it's less retarded

>Earthquakes
>Storms
>War
>Degenercy
It was happening since 10,000 years ago fuck boi

The unholy triade
The Father(William)
The Son(George)
The (un)holy spirit ???

Didn't God basically call astrology bullshit and believers shouldn't rely on it? Sounds like project blue beam to me, sempaitchi.

I have a few theories
>1 - The book of Revelations is real and god is angry
>2 - The book of Revelations is predictive programming
>3 - It's all just coincidental.

the dead sea scrolls call out your bullshit tho, how can you explain that scrolls that date back over a thousand years can call out your bullshit?

care to explain?

i'm pretty sure other anons would like to know why your bullshit was so easily BTFO by the dead sea scrolls.

or maybe you'd like to acknowledge that you were full of shit, and have just repeated what you been trained, like a good flouridated puppet

funny how catholics like to act like their the right sect of christianity when their religion is based around idoltry. and that's exactly what the bible says not to do. along with selling of "passes" to heaven and other devious counter christian/good faith shit

why 7? op says something about roughly 3,5

would spirits that have never had sex, be considered virgins?
>72 virgins
>72 genders
>72 demons of the goatia

they'll get their virgins, they just wont be human, or female

they rape goats though...so may....be...

3.5 for the first part against Jews (in israel?), then satan gets cast down to earth, then it's 3.5 through out the world (water cast out, the earth swallows it up)

personally, i believe that the rapture is around sept/oct (500 years since luthers theses, 1000 since crusades, 1500 since europe received it full fledged, 2000 since christ)

we are in for a ride, but those on the earth after the son of man arrives are going to suffer.

>Isaiah 47:13-15 NIV. "All the counsel you have received has only worn you out. Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the flame… Each of them goes on in his error; there is not one that can save you."

>Daniel 2:2 NIV, informs us, "So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers to tell him what he had dreamed."

>Deuteronomy 18:9, 12 & 14 NIV, "Do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there… The nations you will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for you, the Lord your God has not permitted you to do so… Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Yupp! Divination is SIN! You are being deceived, prepare for holo-jeebus, you fucking sinners.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2017
My Hand of Judgment
My children see bad things happening in their world and wonder if it was Me. You wonder if it is My Hand of Judgment upon your world.

My children, My power is very great indeed. Remember, I created the world you live in, and I created you. When My Hand of Judgment strikes in your world, there will be no doubt it was My mighty power that struck. There is nothing I am not able to do, and if I ordain destruction, that destruction will be very great.

I do nothing small.

Your nations have tempted Me beyond reason. You have committed abominations and dishonored My Holy Name. When I judge for these things, My Judgment shall be very great, as you see in My Holy Word. My people have decided they do not need Me. I will show them they do.

wingsofprophecy.blogspot.mx/2017/09/my-hand-of-judgment.html

>the pope

>NIV
get out of here satan
AKJV Only

Sign of the Son of man !

>Leviticus 19:26 NIV, "Do not practice divination or sorcery."

Idiot.

Keep in mind, Chernobyl means Wormwood.

Get baptized and become Catholic (one true original church) before it is too late.

"The sun shall be turned to darkness,
and the moon to blood,
before the coming of the great and splendid day of the Lord,"
- Acts 2:20 NABRE (New American Bible Revised Edition)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

first, we all know that divination is prohibited, but what most don't know, is that the bible translations that have come out have been written from unreliable sources, unlike the AKJV.

so keep posting the verses, but use the AKJV, you'll see that the context changes.

check what Acts 8:37 says in your NIV and cross check it with the AKJV to get the point.

don't trust anything that comes out of the Vatican, den of vipers

Hello /bant/ here we go.

Yet in AKJV, the astrologers cannot help David with his dream. Also, Leviticus 19:26 in AKJV says "nor observe times" what does this mean if not astrology?

The whole verse for others to see
>Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

>the unbelieving plebs think christians are weak
>the unbelieving plebs think Christ didn't want to give up his life for us
>the unbelieving plebs think their lives mean anything to God
>the unbelieving plebs think christians wouldn't willingly defend their faith with their lives

You're literally trying to predict the future by using astrology. That is divination, which is "observing the times" in the AKJV. How is what you're doing not sin? We can never know the coming of Christ, you're falling into a trap

Nibiru?!

You must be trolling. There are identical blue stars all over the sky in this picture that are just as big and detailed.

>Acts 8:37
"If you believe with all your heart, you may.” The eunuch answered, “I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.”
"If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."

what's your point?

It's not the end, It is only the beginning

Maybe the picture is a troll just found it, but the question is genuine. The gravitational pull of another planet would totally have an affect on the sun.

>war
nope non happening

I wish it was really happening

>And you will be hated by all nations

White people?

>Earthquakes
>Storms
>War
>Degenercy

Literally every century since year dot

this is simple
the end times show an escalating increase in
*frequency
and
*intensity

Any object with mass has an effect on another object with mass.
Consider this, though: Jupiter is 130 times larger than Earth, yet the sun is 2500 times larger than Jupiter. Nibiru woul have to be pretty huge to have a considerable effect.

I am the Morning Star and I support the claims of the OP.
Peace ^_^

also:
the mutualcenter of gravity between the sun and jupiter is ABOVE the surface of the sun
they orbit a mutual point in space that is NOT within the sun but exterior to it

>29And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. 33Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

summer is near

>But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:4

The Hindu's say these are the end times too, where evil has over taken good in the world.

They believe in 4 stages of this world

the 1st stage everything is good, this lasts a long time

2nd stage, things go a bit wrong, this doesn't last as long

3rd stage, good and evil in the world are about even, this stage is shorter still

4th final stage, evil is winning, this stage is shorter still

then it ends, and God wakes up, and realises all our lives have been his dream/nightmare, and it's nice to wake up again.

Then there's a long time of omnipotence again, then after that he plays hide and seek with himself again, and hides himself in all of us.

Or something along those lines anyway.

Those can fry your brain or break your ears.

have you seen this man? he answers to 'tin' or 'tinny'. he usually hangs around these threads posting gooks