White identity is EXPLODING #2

(1/5) How can we stop it?....

IRL white people I know this week were complaining about "antiwhites" (yes they used that word). They said "Nazis are taking it too far but all these people blaming whites for everything are crazy". As though there's any difference!

How do we stop this explosion of white racial identity from turning into racism?

>***PHOTOS/POSTS LIKE THESE ARE GOING VIRAL EVEN IN NORMIESPHERES***
FUCK THE LEFT FOR STOKING WHITE BIGOTRY/RACISM WHICH WE HAD BURIED FOR ALMOST A HALF CENTURY

>invited to this thread
civic nationalists
patriots
individualists

>disinvited
racial collectivism
"muh white identity"
"wahhh muh race must servive" faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/905846802162823169
youtube.com/watch?v=7hC2V5H7J-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGFPpQBu5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/5) Cryptfascist troll Nick J Fuentes gloating that the antiwhite lefting shit is radicalizing white people WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTS

twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/905846802162823169

White identity is the next big psyyOp to hijack your brain and destry America! We need to stop antiwhite memes so they don't piss off whites INTO BECOMING LITERAL 19TH CENTURY STYLE UBER RACIST FUCKS!

retarded libs triggering whites into going full racist
THEY ARE EMBOLDENING LITERAL NEO NAZIS TO THINK IT'S A FUCKING WHITE RIGHTS STRUGGLE TO BE ALL FOR "MUH WHITE IDENTITY" NOW
--------> brainstrom ways to fix this disaster ----- TIME TO EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE!

(3/5) ACLU posting more antiwhite shit
MILLIONS OF TRUMP SUPPORTING WHITES SAW THIS
***THE LEFT IS LITERALLY TRIGGERING 1950S WHITE RACISM BACK INTO EXISTENCE

THIS IS NOT FUCKING GOOD, RETARDS
((((reminder all identity politics is SHIT)))

Fuck white identity. What we need is a new age of white masculinity. White men in 2017 are seen as weak, boring and with a small penis.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hC2V5H7J-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCGFPpQBu5s

(4/5) More cancer that millions of white trash bigots see -> pisses them off -> they turn full white identity cult member

GO0DBYE AMERICA
We have to stop this process

We need to fight BoTH
THE PROWHITE RIGHT
AND THE ANTIWHITE LEFT
(the pro-white right is the bigger enemy atm imho.)

Join me /pol, "muh people" is the ultimate cuckery. Identity poolitics is a mental ILLNESS

(5/5) HUGE TWITTER ACCOUNT POSTING BLATANT WHITE NATIONALIST PROPAGANDA

WHY ARE THESE ANTIWHITES LITERALLY CREATING WHITE NATIONALISM?

wAKE UP POL: you are playing with FIRE
White identity politix will burn us all alive

→ →
the white race surviving ISN'T WORTH A FUCKING CIVIL WAR OR MASSIVE BLOODSHED

fuck extremism, be a fucking centrist or fuck off from America, YOU'RE KILLING US

I'm so sorry guys. After a brief period of meditation I realized I'm so wrong. I'm just hopelessly in love with Pajeet's cock and now seeing my failure as a self-respecting person, I firmly believe that I should be gunned down in the street like the faggot degenerate i am. Pls kill me, I'm worthless...

dont respond to this faggot. he's been memeing the same shit over and over for the past year.

he works for some lib blog, dont give him ant more ammo.

Im so fucking retarded

not me

Check IDs

tr0llscum

Srfu. Im a stupid Faggot and you won't keep me from LOVING xoxk in my was! I'm stuoid!

Quit pretending to be me you fucking imbecile! Fuck white supremacy. Join my little bitch for DADDY legion! HUZZAH

again. this fagget has been doing this shit sinve before trump won. its for some shitty web blog. dont respond.

>How do we stop this explosion of white racial identity from turning into racism?
You don't. In fact when this kind of thing happens races go extinct and continents are destroyed. Buckle up Chaim, its time to get back on the holocoaster.

haha pathetic

you dhills are so triggered by me that u need to falseflag character assasinate me

stupid scum

NO ONE THINKS THIS IS ACTUALLY ME, NO ONE, OUR FUCKING BULLSHIT FAILS EVERY TIME

nice try, loser

I don't think this thread will blow up like the previous one, it might get pruned, but here are all my arguments against this faggot from the previous thread.

Whites are allowed to have their own nations. Other people just happen to live in them. America was built by Whites for other Whites. It was never supposed to be the multicultural mashup we have today. Nobody is advocating the genocide of anyone or a civil war, just that the borders are shut until the white majority to fully reinstated so that conservative ideas will not be destroyed forever. Reminder that Whites are the only group that votes conservatively, and if Florida or Texas turn blue your Constitution will quickly be destroyed.
Reminder that you are not a libertarian, you are a shitlib. If you were a libertarian you would have no problem with people freely associating. Commie scum.
>dont freely associate
>no borders allowed
>globalism
>we are all the same
>stop discriminating
You are the sjw here, faggot. You are the anti-American scum. The founding fathers were all literal White Ethnonationalists. They did not even know Islam existed, and would never have tolerated it entering the country if they did. They were opening against non-Whites entering the country as per the Immigration Act of 1790. You certainly are not an American, or at least pro-America, because you disagree with the founding fathers and the values they held. You are a communist and a egalitarian, thus a sjw. Just be a communist.
Reminder that the American flag is White Nationalist.

I'm a stupid cunt. Don't insult me or my blog! It's all I've ever accomplisged!

But OP, white identity politics is the salvation of our people(if you're not a troll).

The fact you're too afraid of causing conflict shows how much of a cuck you are, if someone is in your house you remove them, you don't decide they should be able to stay and fuck your wife.

QUIT PRETENDINF TO BE ME IT'S SO FUCKING INFURIATING. I'LL BE A SHILL IF I WANT TO FOR MY STUPUD USELESS BLOG. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO PRETEND TO BE ME?! I DONT EVEN HAVE A LIFE!!!

Cont.
Libertarianism was a utopian ideology based on the merits of individualism. It appeals to people that like to think abstractly, but in the face of real-world criticism, it crumbles. This is why Libertarians are splitting into factions now and there is so much infighting, because the ideas are being refined into different political systems. There is a reason so many of pol's Natsocs say they were once Libertarians.Now that the Libertarian label is basically meaningless, I just adopt it whenever I need an ideology to hide behind. Since it is the ultimate individualist ideology, it technically conforms to any political beliefs you hold. A person can basically be an ethnonationalist in public and just say they are Libertarian.
Reminder that the only way to save the American dream and prevent our changing into Brazil is to shut the borders entirely and have lots of White kids. If this is not accomplished, states will inevitably flip blue forever, regardless of the minority group they will vote 70% for the communists. Whites are the only group that votes Conservatively (70%+) while every other group votes liberal at 70% plus.
You are a utopian communist hiding behind the label of Libertarian. Take off the mask and become what you really are.

>Whites are allowed to have their own nations
this is bullshit

"Groups" never OWN nations, groups of citizens defined BY LAW do

but the whole "JUS SaNGUINIS" idea that u own a land or belong to a group based on OUR BLOODLINE is barbaric outdated fascist poison

educate your ignorant self
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_sanguinis

stop trying to turn the clock back

OPEN OUR FUCKING MIND AND STOP EMPOWERING IDENTITY POLITICS U FAGGOT

Niggers please come to my house ans fuck me. I have stupid ideologies.

YES. OPEN YOUR FUCKINF MINDS. It's so amusing you people are fooled easily. Identity politics will drag us down... let's celebrate taking moutfjls of cock in our mouths, at least that's what I do when I'm not posting for my lgbtq blog.

alright im filtering that name

heil hitler, go fuck yourself

"the whole "JUS SaNGUINIS" idea that u own a land or belong to a group based on OUR BLOODLINE is barbaric outdated fascist poison"

>because I said something it's true!!!!

Inheritance is already based upon blood, we're just enlarging it to race(extended family) but it's the same philosophy.

Beyond that nobody owns anything beyond in some objective sense, ultimately law is simply a reflection of what is currently being enforced, thus it can change.

2subtle5me

any goys here who have bought the dolfie miku ? God its expansive but i want it sooo badly

Is not fucking your sister because she is a close relative of your bloodline also a barbaric outdated fascist poison?

the white race surviving ISN'T WORTH A FUCKING CIVIL WAR OR MASSIVE BLOODSHED

What the fuck, what do you think will happen when whites become a tiny minority ?

>White men in 2017 are seen as weak, boring and with a small penis.
I think our strength lies in being proper. Something the media has been mocking for decades. Typically, women want to avoid being mocked and therefor will avoid behaviour the mainstream media mocks.

hes a notorious mushroom addict too. probably on them right now

Hell yeah I am, I'm downright fucking re. I want black so muuuxh. I want oajeet to fuxm me like the degenerate scum I am

haha ignorant fuck u cannot be a shroom addict

nice try

"muh tribe" isn't an argument
"muh heritage" isn't either
"muh people" isn't either. it doesn't matter

you are reviving a primitive barbaric cult that was alm0st wiped out for 50 years..................
YOU ARE TURNING THE CLOCK BACK FIFTY EARS AND U HAVE NO FUCKING SHAME ABOUT IT, YOU'RE GLOATING LIKE A BARBARIAN PIECE OF SHIT
I'm exposing our nonsense for ALL to see

that's why you're so triggered
Please fucking stop, dumbass...

>haha ignorant fuck u cannot be a shroom addict
t. shroom addict

AND AS LONG AS WE CONTINUE TO TURN THE COOCK AROUND KNOW WHAT ELSE DEGERATES? THE LENGTH OF BLACK COCK. THEY WON'T BE BIG ENOUGH TO EFFECTIVELY KEK ME LIKE THE WEAK BITCH I AM. I LOVE DADDY

Now I will go to sleep. But before I go, one more time.
>"Groups" never OWN nations, groups of citizens defined BY LAW do
Those citizens are a group that makes up the nation. They live by a social contract that has been put down on paper, in our case the Constitution. If outside forces are allowed to have an influence on that social contract, then the nation will change. The nation is the people, because the nation is just a collective idea that everyone has agreed to. The entire system could evaporate tomorrow if everybody woke up and decided not to follow any rules, but it is to their benefit to do so. It is to the benefit of different groups with different agendas to push for differing versions of the social contract.
This obvious point is the crux of the issues for modern White Nationalism, if people do not agree what the nation stands for to an extreme degree, then there are really two different ideological nations living in the same space, fighting it out for control. This civil war of ideas is seen every day on pol and in the media, albeit mostly online. Thus, saying the American flag is anti-communist and White Nationalist is true for my group, if you disagree with me you are part of a different ideological nation and will have to fight to take the flag from me.

I'm so fucking HIGH

How do people even believe the shit I say... haha. It's all for my gay blog.:))
DO shrooms with me guys! Maybe I'll set up a livestrwam on my blog and rant about barbaric fallacies!

why would you want to?

you dn't care me

i win

you lose

hater

Incest is wrong

so fucking what

link blog and patreon please

holy fug desu, your still here spamming this shit. Desu im legit worried, how much alcohol have you consumed today/tonight. Did you miss your prescribed pills, fyi, if your gonna get messy take it on over to Sup Forums we will still follow the thread.

You call everybody barbarians that disagree with you yet you did one of the most barbaric things possible by fucking your sister

im fine

thank u

barbarism is illegal

you don't get it. people get along better with people of their own kind. That's why china town exists. We built these great countries and now we are being forced to share them with people that we don't normally feel connected too. that's not fair on us and it is causing division in our societies.

whatever fag

nice rebuttal. why don't you do the right thing by your poeple and take the wealth and knowledge you have gained from us and go back where you came from to help your own kind? It's fair that only a tiny minority of each ethnicity is allowed here and the rest have to live in shit. stop being such a selfish cunt and help your people

/thread
OP is a faggot
Always remember the 14 words. It is not negociable.