HAHA, Britain fucked again by not understanding Germany

Germany doesn't want a soft Brexit, Britbongs, Germany wants a fucking HARD Brexit. A Brexit of hurt and pain, a Brexit of disruption and chaos, a Brexit of political heads rolling, a Brexit of "what in the world have we done?", a Brexit of Earthquakes and terrorism, a Brexit that deserves its name.

You just can't handle the truth, can you?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38641208
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brexit-single-market-jeremy-corbyn_uk_593d320ee4b02402687a2460
archive.is/mGWuj
express.co.uk/news/politics/821996/UK-will-be-OUT-EU-customs-union-single-market-March-David-Davis
equality.uk.com/Roma.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I want a hard Brext too, the only people that want a soft Brexit are remainers that can't accept the result of the referendum.

nice
sage

There's no such thing as a hard Brexit. We leave the EU or we don't. We are leaving. It amuses me immensely that Germans are still upset over it.

Don't you have a cock to suck and a Belgian to kill, Hans?

This.

Most of us don't honestly care, it's remainers getting cucked and fucked. Us hard liners are happy, you should probably make these daily threads at around 8pm your time if you want more bites.

Just some friendly advice to you my muslim friend.

>britain fucked again
no, in fact they are going to be richer when brexit ends because of all the juicy tariffs on the new trade deals

Soft Brexit: Britain leaves the EU, doesn't pay any big sum, doesn't pay much after Brexit, can strike its own trade deals with the rest of the world, still doesn't pay any tariffs, London can sell financial services to Europe as before, EU accepts all British regulation as equivalent

Hard Brexit: Britain pays money to leave (50-100 billion), goods trading is tariff free but there are non-tariff regulatory burdens, British people are subject to third party rules on travel and settling in the EU and vice versa, services trade is disrupted, Britain has to renegotiate all trade deals with the world etc.

Not sure what's so hard to understand about these two options.

>no, in fact they are going to be richer when brexit end

oakeydockey...

The EU is not the benign institution it claims to be.

they still have time to reverse the decision it would be in their best interest to do so

Continent has many problems. Go your own way, Brits.

>minimum wage

Lol. Are you retarded? Got too much mudslime cum in your brain?

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkk.
Back to your cuckshed, Hans. No gibmes for u.

Bulgarian dude said Brits are getting richer. Truth is, they don't.

>Truth is, they don't.

Lol. Pls go, ahmed. Your goat wife is waiting.

That's not what the two are framed as being though. You've misinterpreted the English language.

Soft Brexit means staying a member of all the institutions and still having no border control. Only leftists, Pakis and Europoors want that.

Hard Brexit is leaving everything to do with the EU which is what we voted for.

Once again the German loses to the Brit.

good for them

Here's a reality check for all the Bongs who think BREXIT is the most important thing ever...

>Literally no one except a few EU officials in Brussels are talking about it ANYWHERE in the EU
>Only the Bongs care about it and think it's the most important think

So yeah, how well do you think the negotiations are gonna go? LMAOOO, and good luck trying to negoatiate trade deals with the chinks, russians and the U.S. with your pissant sized market. You literally shot off both your feet to spite your face. Brexit was quite possibly the stupidest thing anyone has done in modern politics

>Germany doesn't want a soft Brexit,

Oh NO! That sucks.

You seem really upset, germcuck.

>getting btfo by poland
>better go pick on the UK

history doesnt repeat itself, but it rhymes

I don't think they'll have any problem outside of cucked EU nations. They're the only ones who had the guts to stand up to the unelected continental dictatorship yurop suffers under, well aside from Poland.

Its a careful plow to boost tory voting after they fail to get a deal cede to labour and labour basically gives it all up. No way the political landscape is up for brexit.

>Soft Brexit means staying a member of all the institutions and still having no border control. Only leftists, Pakis and Europoors want that.
>Hard Brexit is leaving everything to do with the EU which is what we voted for.

I don't know what you are reading, but that makes no sense. Soft Brexit means you end up essentially having uncontrolled access to the single market... while Hard Brexit means you are not. You are talking about one potential way to achieve a Soft Brexit vs. a Hard Brexit, but you are confusing "means to achieve" with what these terms stand for. There are many ways to skin a cat.

That's that and I explained what it means.

How does it feel to live in a country that's been getting cucked by Poland for 100 years with no end in sight?

All this screeching lol.

I unironically love Merkel. She's doing a better job of exterminating continentals than we ever did.

Great """"argument"""".

"Please don't leave us here with Poland" -Germany

The eternal Kraut strikes again.

Our government is pushing for hard brexit you retard. They are literally telling you we want out the single market, out of everything and all the EU top brass are coming back with is 'we are making no progress'. EU and you German cunts are shitting themselves that our economy is building and we have good trade deals lined up internationally without your bullshit.
I hate Germans so much. Long story short, we all want a hard brexit and our government is pushing for it and the majority of the country is applauding behind it.

Most people voted Brexit precisely to tell Germany/EU to fuck off, so the harder the better. Thank god for the North Ocean and English Channel.

No. I live here and you don't. English isn't your first language, it is mine.

Soft Brexit has the word 'soft' because it means not really leaving. 'Hard' means 100% Brexit which was what people voted for.

This whole soft va hard thing is just a ploy by Remainers to stay in the EU in all but name. It isn't working.

Why would I bother with a mudslime? You're pretty pathetic, brotato.

>They are literally telling you we want out the single market
No, they aren't.

>'Hard' means 100% Brexit which was what people voted for.
Too bad, you aren't leaving until you pay your debts. You could call this "hostage situation" but we deserve to get what you owe us.

what you want to scare an old empire which slaughterd and enslaved almost half of the planet with some "hard" brexit ? lol

Why is it always a German flag that posts these kind of threads, what can make you so possibly cucked that you're shilling for that cancerous EU that is destroying your own nation just to spite Britain?

No.

Great """argument""".

Germans are fucking based.
Get fucked Brit bongs

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-38641208

Thinking England will give you any money if you ask or not you ain't getting shit kraut.

Free trade commonwealth soon.

Then UK stops getting military weaponry from Germany. They're going to be defenseless and then we annex UK

no, the EU was created by germany to conquer europe. and you are helping us.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/brexit-single-market-jeremy-corbyn_uk_593d320ee4b02402687a2460

Even Corbyn has said he wouldn't keep us in the single market, although he has back tracked a little recently to the dismay of most of the population.

>linking an article since before Article 50 was invoked
Nice one.

Thanks, fag.

Wow, I'm sure the USA, the biggest arms supplier in the world surely wouldn't like to make some extra money by selling more to britain. Wow, what a consequence. Dumbfuck.

Archive
archive.is/mGWuj

This
CANZUK

You're welcome, moronic 'murrican.

Then we annex you too. German army can't be stopped.

t. 3rd worlder

Pffffhahahahhaha

You poor delusional cuckold. Lmao.

express.co.uk/news/politics/821996/UK-will-be-OUT-EU-customs-union-single-market-March-David-Davis

Our negotiator from a few months ago.

Baby's first psy-op

This is what the Russians were doing in the 70s on britains streets, sowing discord and fake news, no wonder merkels trolls are so persistent, trained by the same people, see.

>so retarded his only """arguments""" are trite bantz

Ok, that's a better source. Thanks for the update.
Now, what can I say: good riddance.

Lot of talk for a country that's not even remotely relevant on the scale of a small continent.

take refugees polandball or no gib for you

Free movement to best snow in the world, free movement to best beaches in the world. Can also check out Lord of the Rings. Anglosphere really is best sphere.

EU who.

>german
>army
I don't think quidditch tournaments count as combat

I am not my country. You on the other hand are a moron.

Remember the last two times you guys tried to take over Europe?

And it's falling apart, that's why you are mad we left because now you are just a fairly strong trading union, but no threat anyone internationally.

canada best chinese country na

Won't happen, as uk contributed the most.

Great """argument""".
:^)

Because we caused Romania bad times when in the EU? Or are you mad because your gypsies won't be able to freely enter our country and pick pocket in all our major cities?

shut the fuck up and feed my family Hansicuck

Lol, you seem upset. Maybe you should move to a real country?

They will pay you something eventually, they are just getting the figure down. Do you the Tories don't have billions sitting around after us living in austerity for so many years? They have leveled out the books and they are starting to re invest, paying off the EU isn't even a big expense for us at this point.

They don't yet but in time it will. And even if they don't and earn a lil bit less I bet it still worth it EU is worthless for rich countrys

>I want to remain in the EU but choose which parts I want to stay in
t.David Cameron
>I want to leave the EU but choose the parts I want to stay in
t.Theresa May

You're going nowhere BritCucks.

you forgot your meme flag bro

we'll just see about that.

May and Davis are telling the EU, we want to leave the single market and be totally out, we would like to make new trade deals after that and we leave that up to them, if not, it's a big world out there and we will take our trade elsewhere. And trust me, Macron I know wants British investment in the Shitty French economy. I was reading an article before he got into office and he was begging the British to invest in France if he got in. They are the second biggest economy in the EU, they can't afford us not to trade with them, especially those greedy fucks the Germans.

Its this time again
Fuck anglo vermin

Educate yourself, lad.
>equality.uk.com/Roma.html

>TWO CUNT HEADS OF STATE
>ITS AN UNMITIGATED DISASTER

GLAD WE DODGED THAT SHILLARY BULLET

BACK 2 THE KITCHEN SLAGS

dehumanizing people again are we kraut
something of a habit of the german people tbqh

if UK have to pay for leaving EU, than germany have to pay WW2 reparations
get fucked hans

is it me or is may getting paler by the day?

Germany needs to fuck off and die, which it will given enough time, as her demographics shit and the country becomes majority muslim, the old white Germans dying out and a new breed of immigrant muslim Germans takes over the country, very slowly at first, but given a few decades the destruction of Germany, her people and her values will be complete not through the sword, but through reproduction rates and democracy, leading the country to a state of sharia compatible with Islamic fundamentals.

Good fucking riddance, I say. Better an enemy that is obvious, than a scheming nation of betrayers that currently hold positions of power in Germany. The German peoples' guilt at previous transgressions have left them in a state of constant psychosis, which will never be eradicated until the ethnic Germans themselves have been.

With the mass muslim immigration, we are already seeing the early stages of what is to become of Germany. They deserve neither our sympathy, nor our help for how they have betrayed themselves and Europe.

Die, Deutschland. Die.

What? I am reading about them being marginalized by other European people? Maybe because they come to our countries and steal from us, I think that makes us marginalize them.

A hard Brexit is what the public want too. Only the corporates want 'soft brexit'. The sooner the better.

Sounds fair at the end you will buy german things with it anyway so we win again

The British companies will be fleeing to France and Germany by the boatload in the case of hard Brexit... So the harder line they take on this issue now, the more their economies benefit from it afterwards. There is no hope for the UK, even the banks want to leave London now. Everyone's laughing at Britain in the EU, almost as much as the Ukraine. Altho they really knew how to bomb it too.

Nah she was always pale, a true pasty Brit.

Theresa may is actually pretty hot, I would say she's the most attractive granny I've ever known in my life.

>The German peoples' guilt at previous transgressions
top lel, they may feel guilty but do they do anything to compensate for their autistic behaviour?
not at all, they just moved to the opposite side of autism spectrum and force everybody to be great humanitarian and self genocide via refugees

*work to provide poles with resources*
*they trade them back to you for other resources you had to work for*
want to pay me to mow my lawn

quality post potatobro

Actually, nope. Here's the thing. The strongest will always rule over the weak. You are weak, we aren't. Get fucked.

The centralized EU bank took it's headquarters out of London for obvious reasons, and that is it. There has been nothing but investment after we left EU because the Tories if anything know business, and they have lowered taxes for businesses, and with our experience as a world trader for centuries we know a thing or 2 about getting people set up for business in this country. So with our experience and having the worlds 5th largest economy, throw on top of that low tax rates, you can see why what you just said gets laughed at in the UK.

no german products in eastern Poland :^) but true, we would buy your crap so your economy won't tank, but no one can keep that forever, your bubble will burst sooner than later and it will be fun to watch

Yes you are, weak and afraid.
The EU will collapse and Fra-Ger will become caliphates.

Good riddance

>germans
>powerful
this is why they bring shitskins?
please, go on, I'd like to hear your justification that bringing refugees helps with your population crisis and how stronk that makes you

OP is a faggot