"The Alt-Right is white genocide"

Well Sarcuck has released his new video talking about how white genocide is our own fault. What an argument

youtu.be/KlD-VccjVT8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiMsPx5OKuk&lc=z23ntzy4cmerit5sjacdp43a0ip4upwsqyz4kph2ihlw03c010c.1504847185208207
cpac.conservative.org/cpac-2017-sponsors/
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fat quadroon cunt

Yeah but him and Kraut are really taking it to the Alt right with all their cognitive dissonance!

>sarcuck

Are you actually autistic? He's on our side you dumb retard. Unless you're actually a legit neo nazi who wants to "save" the white race then lul. Identity politican of the right is what you are.

Fuck off Quadroon of Mossad.

I hope you get truck of peaced

>le ebin anti white ironic trololoing XD
Fucking gay

He's right about the Sup Forums (((cult of personality))) turning any white identity topic into a cesspool of reprehensible, self-destructive memetic puke, though. Sup Forums was compromised a long, long time ago.

this is the anti-white crowds new talking point OP. "white genocide is actually the alt-rights fault because turned the discussion toxic by advocating for white rights". apparently in some of their minds, this genuinely makes sense

>He's on our side
t. Quadroon of Mossad

Is that a skeptic-tard I see?

sage
We already had this thread. Stop giving him clicks.

That and >lol I'm so above it all because I'm white and troll white people who are inferior to my intelligence by advocating for white genocide I'm so clever

Unfortunately this is exactly the type of pretentious bullshit that normies love, though. Expect a lot of hate, boys. It's also unfortunate that Sup Forums wasn't intelligent enough to reach these people prior to this.

I dont spend even a second of my day thinking about sargon or any of his puked up thoughts

Is this some sort of LE EPIC counter signalling?

>muh identity politics
Didn't this meme get hit by a car in Charlottesville

Pic related is all you need to know.

>Unless you're actually a legit neo nazi who wants to "save" the white race
Go back to wherever you came from you fucking subhuman

Neither do I, I just came across this video like 20 minutes ago

Le based black man am i right fellow kekistani XDD

>current year
>still watching his videos

Haha praise KEK! LEL!

back to plebbit faggot

On his alternate, unlisted channel?

I like sargoy but this is retarded.
It took him 7 minutes to say "I was merely pretending to be retarded."

Yeah exactly the same.

I saw that Tara made a response to his video so I watched it and then watched hers.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiMsPx5OKuk&lc=z23ntzy4cmerit5sjacdp43a0ip4upwsqyz4kph2ihlw03c010c.1504847185208207

The more Sargon speaks, the more people realize he doesn't fully comprehend anything he's talking about.

Dragon lives in the UK. Check my flag you downies.

Not an argument.

Except that is literally what it is. You guys complain about the shadow doing it but it's okie dokie when you do it? Lul.

Where? Wisconsin? I was born here you retard.

Good bait.

Fucking bell, what happened to this place while I was gone. More autists here than July.

Sargon* Dumb autocorrect

INTERNATIONAL SKEPTICISM

I'm liking this name

It is such a cop out.

"ITS JUST A PRANK BRO! ITS A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT! I TROLL U xD!"

He does have a point I guess, we need to start reproducing. There are a lot of people (myself included) who complain about white genocide but still have not done my part for the 14 words.

The rest of what he says is just dumb.

shut the fuck up

Quick question- How many anons ITT have kids?

I'll wait

>it's your fault a ton of Jews pretend to be white atheists and push commie bullshit

Centrists are cancer

Sargon is doing this because he wants YouTube to keep monetizing him, and he doesn't care about throwing you under the bus.

Yeah but I bet this fat shitskin believes the shit he spews for money, he's so far up his own ass

It's not just dumb, it's not true.
I used to think white nationalists/neo nazis/etc were violent retards before people online changed my opinion. They're objectively correct, the white people are having their numbers cut and it's being done on purpose primarily by jewish people.
It's not even debatable at this point, which is probably why they have to appeal to emotion instead of arguing against the points made.

Everything was going great for the white race until the ALT-RIGHT showed up and ruined everything. Their toxic ideology was so disgusting that the borders were opened.

>He's on our side
Wrong.

Most retards here aren't even 18 yet. That's why they spam eceleb shit here daily because there's nothing else interesting or important going on in their lives.

they should play some fucking video games

The only good point he makes is the fact that we need to breed.
White nationalists need to have children as well, 3 at least, 4-5 preferrably.

>le ______ is only right when he says mean things about people WE dislike
grow up

I basically agree.

I think some neo-nazis are dumb, but certainly not all of them. I'm basically one myself now lol.

I do think it is a little more complex than just jews are doing it, but jews certainly are playing a central role in. It is actually undeniable.

Sad

Yeah, he's right about that part but even if we all have as many kids as possible we can't outbreed billions of muds pouring through the borders.

Problem is, the more well-off you are, the less children you're likely to have (on average). Unless there are some incentives made to stimulate the growth of birth rate, it'll decline. In a modern world, we can't rely solely on societal and value-based motivation for having children.

Alt right is the boogeyman the insane leftists desire - which they'll use to push for blatantly anti-white racist narratives.

Unite the right rally will be invoked for years to come to justify a demographic shift towards non whiteness.

Instead of helping to return the country to a reasonable center you opted to join an ideology built upon a faulty reading of Charles Murray's book. You joined up with a movement whose goal is to precipitate a race war and a spread of tribalism.

Incredibly low IQ cuckazoids just can't see that they've become the white version of BLM and Islamist apologists.

>White shariah NOW
>Whites LIVES MATTER!1
>JOOS WILL NOT REPLACE US (at our hotdog stand jobs)

Can I get one honest white nationalist in here who will admit that hyper-polarization is exactly what is desired? How can there still be people here who cry about leftist identity politics while at the same time indulging in a racial echo chamber on Sup Forums or daily stormer?

He's such a massive cuck loser however he is on the money when it comes to the birthrate issue. I have been saying this for years, it's infuriating watching myopic NEET's sit at home and REEEEEEEEE about the end of Europeans and 'debate' each other online, yet the one thing they can do to really make an impact, they make every excuse not to do, they would rather relish in their narcissistic delusion that they are the next leader of the 'white race' whilst working 'meta-politically' at home posting shit on the YouTube comments section or Sup Forums, but the one thing they can do to really impact things is to have children, as many as possible and raise them/educate them correctly. It's pathetic, but again, Sargon is still a faggot.
>Pic unrelated. Ooga booga.

These points are correct, but still don't excuse the lack of goal of breeding ourselves. Though, given that most of this rising wave of new nationalism among white people, is among quite young lads (I am 24) Sargon's point is kinda off mark. It is not like most of us have even had the opportunity yet to set up families.

>lefties keep shutting down his shit
>he keeps getting more and more angry at the right

What would you recommend?
Paying people to have kids? Only if they make over 100,00k or so

I'm not a white nationalist but you're wrong. Though you can't be blamed, you're both a leaf and this is the official line pushed by many respectable people in the alt media.
Here's the problem, the white nationalists are right. They're under systematic attack and everyone knows it. So when they bring it up, they create more white nationalists.
Now if they were attacking people with those tiki torches, that'd be a different story. But despite the media's best efforts, not everyone is conflating carrying torches and advocating for racial pride with running over liberals in a car.

He is partially right. If you give a fuck about the white race you need to shape u, get a job, get fit, be sociable etc. Having kids is the most imortant thing you can do.

Whining about the Jews is a waste of time.

Hyper polarisation is the only way things will reach a breaking point that allow white americans to preserve their people. The USA as a nation, is already lost to them. There is no political solution to their demographic displacement anymore.

They are just the atheist community 2.0 and on the best way to Skepticism+

2/10

surprised this isn't a pasta yet

>Can I get one honest white nationalist in here who will admit that hyper-polarization is exactly what is desired?
What part of "accelerationism" don't you understand?

This isn't a board for gop voters who just want to tell racist jokes and based non white Trump supporters. Go to /r/the Donald if that's what you want.

It was recommended nig nog

Unsubscribed from both of his channel

white nationalists are just inferior.

cpac.conservative.org/cpac-2017-sponsors/

If you want to give a financial incentive, give tax breaks. That also prevents leeches from abusing it by just shitting out a dozen kids, they don't pay taxes anyway so there is no benefit in it for them.

I knew there'd be faggots in here crying about this. So good.

>Can I get one honest white nationalist in here who will admit that hyper-polarization is exactly what is desired?

Is this your first day on Sup Forums? Accelerationism is insanely wide spread on this board and there are a shitton of people who think that pushing the situation past the tipping point is the only way how things can get fixed.

See, he says this, but then you have articles like "The First White President" just pushes people back to us harder.

He can condemn identity politics all he wants, but identity politics wins and has been winning for hundreds of years. All that has happened is that in the last 50 years, whites have been essentially tricked into not playing the game.

No one's crying.
Well maybe a few people, but they're fags.
I'm disappointed in how blue pilled this guy is knowing everything he knows.

about time

Comments are woke. Hes obviously trolling, but got btfo just like that german guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

Nazi larpers have trash tier intellect.
>"jews will not replace us"
is not the way to wake up the populace. It hurts the cause larpers claim to be fighting for.
Trump did more for white nationalism while condemning it than 70 years of nazi larp accomplished.
It's not enough to simply be "telling the truth"... winning in real life requires strategy and consideration of how your actions affect the minds of potential converts.
You have to maximize the number of converts. That's the only way to win. the white nationalist ideology is only very small at the moment.

What's even better is that somehow in his mind he thinks it's the rights fault that his channels get shut down. Even while lefties gloat about getting him banned

sargon is gonna get a bullet in his head once this is all over

xDDD i-i-its just satire... rite guyz?

>Jews will not replace us
>ha they think jews are replacing us
>looks at yurop
>becomes white nationalist

Well no shit
99% of the chanting was YOU will not replace us. All it takes is one guy near one camera chanting JEW two or three times and the media has its narrative. Same with the swastika. What was there, one hakenkreuz with obvious folding marks still on it? The media has its narrative one way or the other.

Sam Hyde warned them.

The problem with people is that they seem to forget that red pilling is a gradual process. You can't take someone straight from A to Z. You need everything from B to Y too. Too quickly and they just reject it.

The best way is to be indirect until they're ready. Be implicit.

Sacuck of Cuckod is actually doing some good trolling right here.

Surprised more people haven't figured out that the way to troll the alt-right is to just joke about white genocide

>>looks at yurop
No, they don't. They just look at you on the tv and say "wtf fuck nazis". They don't consider anything you have to say rationally when you present as nazis. That's the entire point.
even if they look at europe, what to they see?
>sees muslims and niggers
>neither are jews
>theory disproved

my sides user

oh hey i've been screenshotted (i'm the one not sucking milo's dick)

>they just look at their tv
No one does this anymore.
Also you're not giving people enough credit.
yeah they see muslims and niggers but then they look at the media encouraging it and see Jews. They look at the government and see Jewish influence. They investigate the matter independently and realize, yes it's definitely the Jews doing this.
This is precisely what happened to me.

>The media has its narrative one way or the other.

No, we need to develop a distaste for nazi larp. Anyone you see larping as a nazi is AGAINST us. It's an enemy...Guilt by association is real. If you associate yourself with nazis, you're implicitly saying it's ok to be one.

Treat them as you would an antifa.

anyone who believes crime should be punished is already a nazi

we might nit want to embrace it, but we cant shy away from it either. infiktrators are going to auccessfully implant nazi flags anyway. we need to take aeay the power it has to disgust normies, otherwise every single rallu will be drstroyed by a single infiktrator

The video has this screenshot and you expect me to actually watch it? Nigga please

Very few people are ever redpilled by extremists. That only happens if you're LOOKING to be redpilled.

Yes: People here and there will be redpilled by nazis.... I'm talking about MAXIMIZING the number of converts.

The "Alt-Right" has chosen to spend the "capital" they gained from the Trump win on LARPing as Nazis and autistically screeching about "da j00z"

Instead of spending it on removing the systems that have been put in place to hurt and really eliminate the white race.

This is why most sane people see "White Nationalist" and NAZI LARPers as Govern Psyops trying to stop the forward "white rebirth" momentum.

How can we keep the west from preserving it's whiteness? Oh I know Schlomo! Lets make them LARP as NAZIs !! That sure will freak out all the normies!!

Hitler was the worst thing to ever happen to White Identity, and was a Rothschild Puppet if not a Rothschild or Warburg himself.

As long as they keep doing what they're doing that'll take care of itself organically. Having the conversation is important.
Frankly I'm disturbed by the number of people saying "Oh they should just shut up and have kids".
That'll change nothing due to how fast third worlders are breeding and being shipped into the west.

You utter moron.

Please upvote my comment directed at Hypocrite of Akkad; it raises a good point.

this os why memes and media attack this from every angle

some sources mention jews, some dont

we cant only have a single line of attack or propaganda

all paths lead to the JQ. some are intentionally softer, but not all of then should be

Okay genius so which jew narratives do we cuck to, and which don't we? The entire point is to shift the overton window or shatter it if necessary. Accepting leftist premises in the first place is what makes us weak

I can't wait for JewTube to shut down the CivNats. The butthurt will be immense.
>but we toed the line!
>we shilled goodthink!
Traitors are worse than avowed enemies.

He's right you know...
Don't get me wrong, I fucking despise Sarcuck and his entire Sceptic Community.
But the nazi fags who actually respond to his faggy bait with "MUH WHITE GENOCIDE", "MUH SARKEK TRAITOR", "ANTI-WHITE SARKEK" etc.are even more clingy and disgusting then Sargoy himself.
How the fuck are contributing anything to "white race" by responding on fucking twitter with some spastic cringy arguments?
You don't debate like a normal person, you just call him a like or race traitor whenever you disagree with something. You take the bait and he autistically laughs at you.

I swear to God, i'm starting to hate huwite nazi larpers more with each day.

His claim is that since you aren't currently pregnant or fucking some bitch and making her pregnant in that exact second, larping online to promote white consciousness and awareness is pointless. How about larping will improve the situation and others not larping will more likely have white children?

You look like you guys have a lot of ((( International Banker ))) puppet strings attached ;D

Say what you will about Christians, but at least the dead Jew they worship wasn't a money changer sack of shit.

some of the centrist narrativea (not sargon) need to nuild trust with the audience before dropping huge pills, because their core audience doesnt fact check

molymeme is a good example of this. his viewers are retards, and he knows they dont source check, so he cant dump sources on them

he builds trust with a neutral facade and then drops the JQ repeatedly on the people after they trust him

Oy vey upvoated fellow goy!!!

Show a single shred of evidence that Hitler was related to Rotchilds, you fucking dunce. A stupid little infographic ain't evidence of shit.

tbat quadroon beta cuck needs to make like a chimney sweep circa the 1700s birtania and get BLACKED.
jewsus knows he posts enough black dick.

upboated =D!
the britts were the true resistance

It's probably him coming here periodically to give himself clicks. If there's something Sup Forums is known for is taking the bait every single time.

The guy is too cringy to have a solid fan base so he has to come her to scrap some views and live off force-laughing at his own jokes.