WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!? (Continued)

Continued from:
>Constant threat of nuclear war between America and North Korea all year, constantly intensifying.
>Total solar eclipse across entire US on August 21.
>Hurricane Harvey strikes Gulf of Mexico forming from August 25 to September 2.
>3 more major concurrent hurricanes in Atlantic Ocean from August 30 to present.
>Huge solar flares from sun on September 7 and still happening.
>8.0 earthquake in Mexico, possible tsunami coming.
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!? THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140732824/#140735865
ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/who-is-the-antichrist-what-does-the-bible-say-about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baalshamin
britannica.com/topic/Ishkur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarḫunz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
youtube.com/watch?v=-3O82X-BU5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

posting microwave user
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140732824/#140735865

From Google sky

It looks like a man holding an orb of pure energy.

This looks like the snout and upper lip of a crocodile/dragon.

The Jews tried to kill Kek, like they killed Jesus and Kek got angry.

jesus is a fucking jew gold hoarder.

Well, the Anti-Christ or the devil in Person will become a lead Actor in the following Chapter of this world.

What's more fitting than death and destruction before that?

Since it was foretold by various prophecies that most people will see it as the messiah and get decieved, I would think it's plausible it will "relive" some pain caused by all the happenings and people will celebrate its wonders or something along that line.

People get decieved, nothing new here. Only this time it will cost their souls.

maybe the gods have come back to burn the rot away

God punishing for the recent events happening all over the world. Trump, Duterte, Brexit, immigration, Syria, North Korea, Russian. So many issues but we have not found a solution.

just accept it user, struggling is useless.

kek will wash away your worries, just accept the chaos

dub-su get-to

Your JQ is really coming through.

You're looking at the bigger picture and not the small details that make it up.
If anything we're under
A) trans-dimensional/Xeno psychic invasion
or
B) These events are being orchestrated by no one else except Humanity's spirit which has been tarnished and buried in filth. In short, we asked for it.
My money's on B but it could be a combination of the two. A subtle and fragmented collective consciousness like humanity's is sometimes hard to run a diagnostic on.

These fucking kids should be gassed with the rest of the fags, kikes and soccer-players. We don't need 'em.

Nothing happening in UK.

Bit of wind and rain, the arse end up of your hurricanes but that's it.

God's judgement.

praise kek faggots

embrace the chaos user

>What is happening?
Chaos, friend. And from chaos we will create order and a white utopia.
Together.
Kek is real.

It's exactly what Kek wanted. Chaos.

Praise KEK! The clock is ticking.

Jared Kushner is the Anti-Christ.
>Lucen Industries

its life is strange all over :-(

you forgot the solar flare that hit us a few weeks before the eclipse
also you're right it's not funny, it's hilarious

It's almost like we don't control nature and the Sun has the biggest influence. Weird.

calm down. relax. take a deep breath... your going to die. every one you know and love is going to die. some faggots tried to play god and ended up awakening the avatar of destruction. we are looking at a possible 100% extinction event... maybe

SJW yet dark game
>all the good men are dead
>the rest of the men are bullies/cheaters or beta males
>strong independent women
>colored hair
>lesbians

Throw in some paganism for more keks

Well Meme'd Based Baal

oh and we're getting hit by even more soon

>trans-dimensional/Xeno psychic invasion
hi :)
palindromes a plenty. its not just Kek anymore, the ogdoad is here.
checked

It's all the jews and muslims bro
ucg.org/bible-study-tools/bible-questions-and-answers/who-is-the-antichrist-what-does-the-bible-say-about

A lot of fags have poured into this board over the last year

Clearly a fucking high-level wizard, retard.

Of the sky and of the ground,
May you cast your divine energies down.
Unto the light and unto the dark,
Holy Spirit, transcend into my heart.
Hear my pleas and ascend to earth,
I give you the portal to ascend to birth.
I invoke KEK.

Digits and the world is kill. Say your prayers my dudes

HAIL ERIS! HAIL THE LUNAR PORTAL! HAIL MADNESS! HAIL HOTDOGS!

CHECKED. I think kek might be here guys

I do not remember. I don't think I want to. Probably a nobody. I'm a nobody. I'm filth.

Who causes what's causing it, just keep praising Kek and hoping for more chaos throughout the world.

Praise Him, Praise Kek!!

Ishtar is associated with an 8 pointed star, wonder if it's related.

>Say your prayers my dudes
>prayers
I fear they may fall on deaf ears.

youre a bloody vampire mate. just like Hillary

A wizard, mate. I told you already.

He was defending her about 6 months back. Probs a relo.

Armed with bow,spear and sword. I can't go further than that even if I wanted to. I'm a nobody. Everyone is worth more than me. I just don't want to. It hurts, emotionally that is. Was it betrayal? Mine or someone elses? Guilt? I don't know. I may never have the strength or willpower to know. An without knowledge I am nothing. And nothing I shall be. I am dust to be scattered in the material world just like everyone, nay even less worthy or deserving of that.
Just forget I even exist. I don't deserve anything.

I just realized all these happenings started AFTER the eclipse.

Do we really have another 7 years before the next eclipse ends this madness?

im 12 and what is this

Didn't the CME already reach us?

You have up to 3.5 years if you believe on the Lord Jesus Christ with thine own heart. 7 years If you receive the mark of the beast.

It would explain why I'm losing myself. I need to get away from this place. It's a bad influence in these circumstances.
I defend nobody. I'm not worthy that.

7 years of Tribulation

It's not too late. Impeach Drumpf and mother nature will stay her hand.

Holy fuck can something happen I'm so fucking bored fuck fuck fuck I don't want to do 60 more fucking years of this.

our meme magic has gone too far
PRAISE KEK

Trump, Kek and a bat?
Who is the bat?

Sun Flares are caused by tons of angry people and the great sub-conscious.

>most people will see it as the messiah and get decieved

we're the ones saying "praise kek" over and over again. imagine if Kek (bael) actually existed and came september 31st ... people would convert to Kekism quicker than you can say "REEE"

is Kek antichrist confirmed?

what if Kek is the antichrist sent by God to test our piety?

DONT BE FOOLED GUYS

I think that's just an anime rendition of the occult depiction of the pagangod/demon Ba'al or Bael.

WELL MEME'D, BASED BAAL

enjoy ur v&

What if Kek is just the astral manifestation of some powerful perverted nerd fat kid in another dimension? e.g Pepe/Kek being most depicted as right-wing autistic basement dweller "wizard".
Ofc it's possible it's just a government sponsored and made egregore and all we've done is just feed it in exchange for small probability manipulations.
This thing smells and acts differently than a god but it could be just an tendril of it.

Baal just means lord. Later on it was sort of turned into beelzubub or baal as an insult. That image for instance is meant to be an insulting image and not a real depiction.

So for instance Carthage had a different Baal than what say another society would consider their baal. It was dynamic and changing.

yahweh/el aka hebrew God was just one part of a pantheon. The Jews became exclusively worshiping 1 of the beings in the Canaanite pantheon and that became more popularized through christianity and Islam.

The Baal we talk about most often on pol is hadad, god of storms.

>bat
>vampire bat
>vampire
>dracula
>vlad
>vladimir dracula
>VLADIMIR PUTIN

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

If interested you can read through it all, but the same God of Thunder type shows up in virtually every mythology. Usually depicted with 1 hand up in the air holding a bolt or spear. When the Canaanites Hyksos invaded Egypt they even recognized Set as Baal Hadad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baalshamin
britannica.com/topic/Ishkur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarḫunz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indra

what if all pagan gods are just demons who claim to be gods to misguide us from the one true deity?
that's why pagan religions are dying, because the angels are eradicating them

it all makes sense
KEK IS THE ANTICHRIST

There are an infinite number of entities sharing the name/pronoun of BAAL.
Baal the pagan god is entirely different from Baal the demon which is actually a Christians attempt to describe Baal and naturally it's in the form of a demon or evil entity.
For us humans it's natural to perceive things such as "Baal is not a demon because he was based on the old god Baal and twisted by christians"
The problem here is that notion is both true and false. The moment you imagine something you do it because it exists somewhere outside. Baal the demon is pretty much real as Baal the pagan god.

For instance although it's possible people might hate me for saying it. Yahweh is entirely different than the Christian god and vice versa but in the physical world they DO share a transition but it's meaningless because it's a human's attempt to "switch" awareness and data managing and here it happens steadily not instantly because everything is intertwined.

BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE THE SAME?!
WHAT IF BAAL AND ALL OTHER PAGAN GODS ARE DEMONS TRYING TO GUIDE US TO SATAN BY POSING AS DEITIES WHO CRAVE DEVIL WORSHIP AND BLOOD SACRIFICE

THE ULTIMATE RED PILL

Who knows but the history is interesting. In all of the mythos though the same god of lightning type slays a serpent. In Christianity they even adapted the story to Archangel Michael slaying satan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf

Don't forget St. George.

Every god humanity has ever worshiped is the same in the sense of architectural buildup in here be they mortal heroes who have ascended in the eyes their primitive people and considered "gods" or whatever. Outside however it's far more complex.
Steve the barbarian might be a hero and his combat prowess might be that of a "demigod" but somewhere outside exists the real demigod that's Steve the barbarian who isn't really our mortal Steve we knew but it's what people call upon to have the ability and to imbue mortal Steve with worship.

chaosh (undivided) is a laddah

Quick rundown on Ishtar?

lurk moar newfag

THIS GUY GETS IT

Mesopotamian goddess of love, beauty, sex, desire, fertility, war, combat, and political power

WELL MEME'D BASED BAAL

Why are greek gods so THICC?

It sates itself on the life-blood
of fated men,
paints red the powers' homes
with crimson gore.
Black become the sun's beams
in the summers that follow,
weathers all treacherous.
Do you still seek to know? And what?

youtube.com/watch?v=-3O82X-BU5M

>Do you still seek to know? And what?
Just one thing: Why?

>LIFE IS STRANGE BEFORE THE STORM
>BEFORE THE STORM

what did they mean by this?

the orange dodobird cries 3 more times before the day breaks
from the smallest comes the largest force
a brazen crane stands before the eagle and renders it powerless

What we're experiencing is weird but nothing like what's to come.
The calm before the storm. Or perhaps it's inverted and the storm itself will be calm?

how long until kim nukes yellowstone?

sept 23

>mexico 8 mag earthquake
exactly 1 day after they kicked out the NK am ambassador

anyone /secretweapon/ here?

Chaos god kek had enough of faith, time for some showdown

Praise Kek! The chaos comes to cleanse the world and prepare it for the new. Hopefully, the politics and views of pol shall emerge as the new paradigm.

everything changes.