Thoughts on the latest Patcondell video?

Thoughts on the latest Patcondell video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ydPZRoLzu-E

Good stuff, but more subdued compared to his more aggressive stuff.

I am getting sick of his shit. Just name the fucking jew, you boomer bitch.
>oh gee, (((we))) are importing Muslims into our countries, why are (((we))) so dumb hehe, must be that we're just dumb haha. Think of the poor jews who will be hurt by Muslims that (((we))) imported
You fucking bitch. The nerve on this goy.

He won't because he is a good little shabbos goy, all he knows is sucking Israels cock and crying about Islam 24/7. Disinfo agent.

t. muzzies.

Kill yourself, kike.

He loves Jews and cucks for them constantly.

go fuck yourself arab dogs

>mindless jew hatred
If you're not a muzzy, you're exactly like one, IE- a complete idiot.

Pat shits on the bad jews like Soros all the time, but for stupid people like you, all jews are the same, and therefore they must all be purged. Again, exactly like Islam.

Not an argument.

why do you expect every single person who attacks multiculturalism and left wing politics to be far right? Its good to have people like him to spread the message even if its only the tip of the iceberg

>((not an argument))
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Ahmed.

I expect people to not lie and gloss over important details. Anyone who claims to be on ''our side'' yet pushes the narrative that we are the ones flooding Europe with migrants is either a liar or completely clueless. Judging by Pat always tonguing jewish assholes, I think he is lying. He is specifically shifting the blame away from jews and painting them as victims every time he gets.
Watch the fucking video
Quick summary
>Europeans are suicidal and decided to destroy themselves
>this will hurt poor dindu nuffing jews
>we're dumb

The classic signs of controlled opposition is obsession with Islam and silence or praise for the Jews. Pat Condell is too old to be a prostitute but he still licks Jewish ass as much as he can.

>idiot doesn't understand basic-level persuasive language
Whoa, you're impressively stupid.

I am well aware of what he is doing and what his end-game is. You know it too, which is why you're going full SHUT IT DOWN mode here.

I don't know how anybody can be fooled into thinking someone like him is pro-west. Its sickening the way all of his opinions are just attempts at sucking up to Jews.

So why do all those controlled commentators shit on George Soros and all the other jew-owned TV Networks? They're all meant to be on the same side right? Sup Forums said so, so it must be true.

By all means, stay the delusional idiot you are. Leave intelligent discussion to the big boys.

They never point out George Soros' Jewishness and how his subversive tactics are the MO of his tribe. They only say he is a leftist or globalist, thus deflecting attention from where it should really be.

Well it doesn't fucking matter now anyways. It's over. We've lost. These people who are either jewish shills or low IQ sub-humans can have their way. I am completely done with this shit. They can all die and get culturally enriched for all I care.
Selfish hedonistic nihilism is the only way forward at this point. I am going to live how I want to live without caring about these morons. I'll die a childless degenerate at the age of 40 from heroin overdose.
Not only can we do anything to change their minds and change society, but we shouldn't even do anything. These faggots should all die.

Pat Condell is good,

ShariaBlue BTFO/GTFO/GFY/KYS

You need to understand how the Jew operates. The leftist Jews destroy our culture and promote degenerate social policy while the right wing neo-con Jew pushes for wars that benefit Israel. Neither are in the interest of the west. There is no such thing as good Jews.

Convert to Islam and you'll find purpose in your life.

Kill yourself, faggot.

To be fair, Christian good goys thought it was a good idea to trust the serpent. Just as Eve thought it was a good idea to trust the serpent, and Adam who went along with it.

Yes the Jew/Satan is in the wrong, but Christians went along with it, and the men who see that evil is going on, are doing nothing to prevent it.

Eve was deceived but Adam sinned willingly.

We're basically endlessly repeating the fall from the Garden of Eden, generation after generation. Satan will be judged but we are still accountable for our decisions to go along with him.

Oh, you mean they're judging someone on their actions and ideology as opposed to mindlessly condemning someone for being jewish? The nerve of them!

There's a reason plenty of people listen to guys like Patcondell, yet nobody listens to idiots like you, because the reality is, you're no different from the muzzies.

You're only further confirming your own stupidity here, mudslime.

Nothing gay about Islam.

Dam kids walking on my lawn and playing their loud music. The West will win in the end... our liberal culture will corrupt them.. soon they will all be drinking .. smoking weed.. working out.. growing hipster beards.. have faith that our shitty soulless culture will infect them.. Amen

Listen, Pat Condel is a whore, plain and simple. He's recognized Jewish power and instead of speaking out against it like an honorable man would he's decided to suck up to them by going after their enemies (muzzies). This makes Pat the lowest kind of scum. The Jew is destroying his country and his people with immigration and anti-racism laws but he decides to ally with them because he sees them as more powerful. He's sold out his own people to ally with the Jews. He is a traitor.

It was thoroughly enjoyable watching this guy shift from a maynestreem normie to nationalist ukip supporter

I can't disagree with him.

Why the fuck is Europe not enforcing borders as they should? Too costly? Too much bureaucracy?

I mean I get that it could be practically impossible to stop so many people (look hoy many illegals are there in the US), but at least send the right message.

lmao, holy shit, just looked at 'restricted mode' on Pat Condell's channel, good grief his channel got nuked.

Good. Fuck that Jew-loving cunt.

Don't you have some infidels to bomb?

>>oh gee, (((we))) are importing Muslims into our countries, why are (((we))) so dumb hehe, must be that we're just dumb haha.

jews may be influencing things from the shadows but it is the european people voting in the politicians who are opening the doors to the migrants. you have to take some responsibility. its mostly white women who want the migrant poz.

Jews create a culture where anti-racism is seen as the highest virtue and you wanna blame women for doing what society tells them is the good a proper thing to do? You're either a retard or a Jew yourself.

ok. muhammad. whatever you say. europeans have no responsibility whatsoever for the situation they are in.

No they do not dickhead. White people do not have self-determination anymore, if they did there would be no immigration.

>No they do not

and youre calling other people retarded while making statements like this. the jew populations of europe are probably tiny. they all live in isreal an the US. its not jews voting in the corrupt politicians. even if they control the media and universities its still a lot of stupid white people being duped into voting for the welcoming of muslim scum.

His channel would get shut down in a day, he would be arrested.

You seem to think there is free speech on the internet friendo, there isn't.

His biggest donations are from jews.

Kike lover controlled opposition

Muslims are not scum, they do not pervert our culture and make us hate ourselves. They are simply welfare seekers. Jews are scum.

Jews have created the situation where it is impossible for whites to advocate for their own race publicly. This is not a case of suicide as whores like Pat Condell would like you to believe.