Sup Forums will defend this

family guy

>trump
>accepting homosexuality and promiscuity
>bans all trannies from military
>soon trannies will become lamp shades and soap

these people are fucking retarded

I too celebrate the flooding of bangladesh

gosh, i hate how those muslims make islam seems more and more hateful. i'm still a muslim even if i'm an agnostic because it's on my i.c. but i love donald trump and i'm a bisexual. bloody hell.

I'm defending this.
What now, faggot?

Link this guy profile.

>Voting Trump
>And accepting homosexuality and promiscuity

Please explain.

Trump has no problem with gays or abortion.

he seems pretty based
his post has a kinda "deus vult" feel to it, plus it seems like he basically hates trump for not being far enough to the right

It's all the inbreeding.
Allah Akbar.

>Muslims love Hillary even though she the most Haram supporting candidate
Wheres the religious police when you need them

Finally, note how the prophecy describes a great religious leader of the end time: “He had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon” (Revelation 13:11). That is to say, he takes on the image of (or imitates) Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God), but is empowered by Satan. Historically, a counterfeit version of Christianity fulfills the types we read of in the prophecies of Revelation.
Islam = Satan Muhammad = Anti-Christ

ummm have you ever met a moderate muslim in your life? they're normal people like you and me, and they only think homosexuals and sexually liberated women are disgusting and vile people but would never wish or condone death. (unless its my dik theyre being promiscuous with. insh4ll4h)

Top kek

That's actually a pretty spicy tweet. I like Islam's attitude towards faggots

They like her because she would weaken the parts of the society that can stop them.

>posted from a website made by a Jewish guy
Hue

At least 40% of trans attempt suicide. Nobody in their right mind would allow them to serve.

>a fucking leaf

Isn't it mostly spics and niggers drowning?

Kek.

That's also because you'd lose property and inheritance rights if you officially declared yourself a kufr to your government

>i'm a bisexual.
Sigh...
Unzips jumper cablee

Guarantee he hates Trump because of the "Muslim ban" or something similar.

>implying allah likes goat fuckers and pedophiles.

this desu, even though it was never enforced. Not like it was a good travel ban anyway.

>allah

its called physics