Is Cenk Uygur the stand out internet news journalist of our time?

Is Cenk Uygur the stand out internet news journalist of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, he is a fag who sucks George Soros's Schmeckle.

He named his organization after one which committed genocide, he then denied that this genocide ever happened. That is not journalism, it is political activism.

Yes he is. If we survive, he is going to be in textbooks.

He rescinded those statements, keep up.

Young Turk (n), 1. Young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party. 2. Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations. (American Heritage Dictionary)

bump

>Cenk Uygur
>news journalist

>The Reservoir Roaches

bump

I hate these guys not only for their political views but more so because they are so fucking childish.
Always complaining yelling about something unless it's them doing it or simply lying and going with their feelings.

Is this the only thing you have on TYT? You haters have been repeating that same line for about 10 years. Nobody gives a fuck.

You just described the alt-right

I want to see Cuck Uygur and Alex Jones have a boxing match

>Is this the only thing you have on TYT?
That's a stupid thing to assume. Is strawmanning the only thing you learned from Cenk?

How does he keep finding these manlets his size or smaller? It's creepy, reminds me of the lollipop guild from the wizard of Oz.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

lol do they think they look cool?

>how else can we look cool guys? we've got the outfits, the faces. lets get one of them neato black dudes

>OP
That is advertising.

kek that fucking pic.

did they take the picture in the same place as Alex?
>also, who would win?

TYT is purely CIA backed propaganda. He'll say anything his handlers tell him to.