Brit/pol/ the crusade for tits

>Hurricane Irma shitting up the colonies,follow the progress live
www.express.co.uk/news/weather/851037/Hurricane-Irma-track-update-path-Florida-NOAA-latest-news-live-models-2017-NHC-map
>Montserrat avoided
>Anguilla hit, niggers and Caroline Lucas seeking gibs
>Projected to hit Turk and Caicos islands hard

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Northern Ireland 'should have different Brexit deal'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41183041

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Époque
gov.uk/government/news/lammy-publishes-historic-review
twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/905189748745965568
youtube.com/watch?v=pAhP-LYndKE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41191311
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Name better period in history than la Belle Époque.
Pro-tip you can’t

>Berlin
youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dF1IjU0Njc

>Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=LUlOWmTFbVY
youtube.com/watch?v=8MZGusqwKPo

>London
youtube.com/watch?v=dtRiMS34KxQ

>Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=qr-uqT5IYSc

I have a question I want to ask for my own thoughts.

>what makes you British?
>what is worth saving in Britain?

PIKKIN
I
K
K
I
N

>my ancestors
>my children

im british i swear

are you a recent outerpol immigrant?

>what makes you English?*
>what is worth saving in England?*

Fuck off with your gay thread.

We have tits and tigers.

please don't subject brit/pol/ users to such vile and obscene imagery. this is a place for the cleansing of the soul

dont thread split cunt

Hi Rimmer

#
#
Nope.
>weebs btfo

My mistake, looks this guy did call it first. Ignore the other thread.

um, excuse me, but this is an american website on an american server. all users of this facility can thus, do as they please, since freedom of choice is paramount to our society.

You want vile?

literally delete this.

Victorian England rules!

Suck it, la bellend cockue, you french faggooots

Prehistory, when megafauna was still plentiful and we just figured out how to hunt it and had no agriculture, was the best.

Excuse me this is an English language Welsh Orchid growers forum where users post in English. If you're using English you must sing God Save the Queen before posting your piss poor bait.

migrate to the amazon rainforest then and live up to your claim, you cuck

jokes on you
i don't mind being taken to a gulag if all of the staff are anime girls

H-Hi A-Anglo-senpais. . .

>he thinks victorian era and la Belle Époque are mutually exclusive

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Époque
>In the United Kingdom, the Belle Époque overlapped with the late Victorian era

morning boys

What's up faggots? I'm better than all of you.

"Even if the intervener is the State, issuing an edict to all members of society, the edict in itself is still autistic"
have truer words ever been spoken

are you rebelling against me, your benefactor?

Irrelevant french bullshit piggybacking on ANGLO supremacy!
Gay cheese eating surrender monkeys, civilised people don't kill their monarchs

Thanks user for explaining it to him. I didn't because he didn't give me a (You)

Alri Filch, what's happening?

Pride is a sin m8

Back to uni tomorrow, living with 4 lefties this year

But that's not a Grant in the picture. That annoys me far more than it should.

>pictured: dramatization of Nigel Farage protecting western civilization. Circa 1873.

That's completely different from what I said though. Besides it'd be the same as "freeing" a farm cow or dog out in the wild to run with bisons or wolves.

make it your mission to turn them

You set an excellent precedent.

true that's a crusader

there's a grant display there though pretty sure

David Lammy is wrong and I'm not just saying that cause he's a darkie

i just can't see primitivism as anything but romanticism and nostalgia for something that one hasn't even experienced. the constant movement of people's living standards from primitive levels to present levels are solely because people weren't satisfied with pre-existing conditions. i'm also not sure that primitivism can remotely be the moral choice, as it would certainly entail killing about 6.5 billion people.

You might want to post the article lad. Or I can.

Go for it bae

gov.uk/government/news/lammy-publishes-historic-review

Stop calling me that.

I am God.

I'm reading the report with doggo now. It's pretty bad.

No.

God of felching perhaps.

No bully plz is art.

>Failure to get a Brexit deal would be “an utter and complete disaster” says former head of the civil service
twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/905189748745965568

>Brexit will be good for the UK

then it was

>Brexit will not be bad

then it was

>Brexit will have some short term pain but long term it'll be good, suck it up remoaner

then it was

>Long term = 50 years, think of the big picture remoaners

then it was

>It was about sovereignty, why don't you feel good about sovereignty as defined by me?

then it was

>Well it's not going to result in a turnip based economy checkmate project fear!

Now it's

>Stop complaining it's unpatriotic, my feelsies must be appeased!

What did Brexitcucks means by this?

why must you forsake this place

Should be felch

uhhhhmmmmmm

>be british
>get spooned

btfo

The study found that BAME disproportionality in the criminal justice system costs the taxpayer at least £309 million each year, as well as a number of other concerning statistics. For example, the proportion of BAME young offenders in custody rose from 25% to 41% between 2006 and 2016, despite the overall number of young offenders falling to record lows.

Meanwhile, evidence shows the rate of Black defendants pleading not guilty in Crown Courts in England and Wales between 2006 and 2014 was 41%, compared to 31% of white defendants. This means they lose the possibility of reduced sentences and it raises questions about trust in the system.

Oh my.

I like how my nickname for you have spread

Failure to get a Brexit deal would "not be a complete and utter disaster" says anonymous poster on an image board.

btfo

I declare WAR on Not Bomber Rimmer.

didnt pube call him it

No

One month ago this day YKTD called us insane rectumgazers.

BATTLESTATIONS LADS

You're getting worse lad.

>first it was Soviet nuclear ants in London my June 25th
>then it was the end of the NHS
>then it was the end of the pound
>then it was the end of British exports
>then it was Obama saying last in the queue
>then it was you'll never stop immigration
>then it was the end of the Tory party and the glorious corbyn state
I can make fantastic claims too.

YKTD was also a Welsh NEET with a waifu pillow for a gf

*a Peter Hitchens waifu pillow to be exact

>Taking inspiration from youth justice in Germany, David Lammy argues that rigorous assessments of a young offender’s maturity should inform sentencing decisions. Those judged to have low levels of maturity could also receive extended support from the youth justice system until they are 21

Fuck.

Support for what? To try and make them mature?
Is borstal not support enough?

It's a very specific point of time I'm talking about. I wouldn't want to live in an early agricultural society or even in a hunter-gatherer society when fauna was scarce and population relatively high. I have no proof, but I am pretty sure there was a short period of abundance when we just figured how to hunt huge animals and before their numbers dropped, and our rose. Besides a few days of hunger is not that bad, and you can still easily get a deadly disease or even just a chronic one. In fact it could be that disease rates are higher now what with chronic stress, pollution, constant exposure to pathogens and toxins, lack of activity, bad diet etc.

"Let's reward people who prove themselves incapable of being valuable to society and proportionally punish the others!"
status quo for britain, then

See you in three days, Rimmer - prepare a headpat for me for when I return desu.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING WELSH user

the modern beast to hunt is your desire for excess and the arrow is your will
now you can larp as a hunter in the modern day

Where can I purchase such a fine pillow? I'm asking for a friend. . .

Where you going?

Let's talk about how great I am.

It'll be a very short conversation.

I'm sure you're great at sucking cum out of an arse like there's no tomorrow

>British?
Birthplace, legally speaking. English by blood. Dealing in terms of "britishness" is a mistake as it leaves one open to the "such and such negro/muslim/slav is just like you!" nonsense.

>what is worth saving in Britain?

Our history and the possibility of restoring our past glory.

You have to order them from Peter personally. Give him a shout on twitter, that's @clarkemicah

goteem

Fuck off you cunt, I'm serious. Sodomy is a sin.

Funny how wherever you go in the world, the more nogs there are the more crime goes up, yet racial discrimination is always to blame for it.

Why is an extremely left wing black MP allowed to do a report on black offenders?
Does no one think that just maybe he might be biased?

David "we fought WW2 for the European Union" Lammy

youtube.com/watch?v=pAhP-LYndKE

Don't forget jobs for the boys.
>the Prison Service should set public targets for moving a cadre of BAME staff through into leadership positions over the next 5 years

>the government should set a national target to achieve a representative judiciary and magistracy by 2025

>my ethnicity and my culture
>our race

Dats rayciss.

Is Lammy /ourguy/?

David let's decriminalized crimes that blacks commit Lammy
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41191311

##Judas992

Key findings from the Lammy Review
>The BAME proportion of young people offending for the first time rose from 11% year ending March 2006 to 19% year ending March 2016
>The BAME proportion of young people reoffending rose from 11% year ending March 2006 to 19% year ending March 2016.
>The BAME proportion of youth prisoners has risen from 25% to 41% in the decade 2006-2016.
What possible changes to the criminal justice system in the UK have been made since 2006 which could facilitate this increase?

I wonder if he has any evidence to support the idea of a racial bias aside from the disproportionate statistics. Our police and CPS openly pander to leftism and diversity memes. Look at the fucking paki rape gangs they keep covering up because they're afraid of being called racist for fuck sake.

We all know there is no systemic bias. The system bends over itself to not be biased, as it will do again to the expense of wider society.

>he's still trying to take credit for my memes
Oh you

>Left wing let them in
>Left wing defend them for decades
>Nu-uh Islamists are the fault of the right-wing!

Hello sir.

Alright felchmong, what you been up to?

Well, he makes claims such as
>There is evidence of differential treatment that is equally problematic. For example, analysis of sentencing data from 2015 shows that at the Crown Court, BAME defendants were more likely than White defendants to receive prison sentences for drug offences, even when factors such as past convictions are taken into account
But then goes on to add, in an overly dismissive way
>Despite some areas that require further study, such as the role of aggravating and mitigating factors, there is currently no evidence-based explanation for these disparities.
In other words, "apart from the things we just flat out haven't bothered to check, no one has an ideas how such a thing is possible"
He's got all the evidence he personally thinks is needed; the disparity exists. He's not going to look into the cause, because that's got nothing to do with the story he's spinning.

Stop fucking calling me that.