/AHSG/ Atlantic Hurricane Season General - TRIPLE HURRICANE EARTHQUAKE TSUNAMI EDITION

PASTEBIN
========
notehub.org/b1v5b

NEXT HAPPENINGS
================
>Hurricane Center Update 8 AM EST
>GFS Model Run 6 AM EST
>Sideswiping the Bahamas and Cuba. Getting ready for the grand finale in Florida.

RUNDOWN
========
>Windspeed 155 MPH
>Pressure 925 mb
>Latest Euro model still tracking west and showing landfall at the southern tip of Florida
>Stores throughout the ENTIRE state of Florida are basically out of food, bottled water, and gas
>If you're planning on evacuating, you need to leave NOW. Travel will become impossible later on

LINKS
========

>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

>Track the Tropics
trackthetropics.com/irma

>Tropical Tidbits
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Real-Time Irma Guidance
ral.ucar.edu/hurricanes/realtime/plots/northatlantic/2017/al112017/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-0-10

Emergency Info:
>Florida Department of Emergency Management
floridadisaster.org

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

STREAMS
========
>Livecam Meta Site
codepen.io/alexneises/full/brJvLp/

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/

streema.com/radios/Liberty_Radio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJXwerDHg18&list=PL30nYyn47z1Clxr8tSpbRagFu66nrk32x
youtube.com/watch?v=atELVQ9aVGw
publix.com/pages/publix-storm-basics/publix-store-status
orlandosentinel.com/business/consumer/os-publix-ceo-pay-todd-jones-20170309-story.html
youtu.be/9RpslS5KPhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

worldwide destruction soon

first for snorkel and beer

RIP KEYS

RIP Florida

LANDFALL 903mb

Its going to increase to cat5 again before hitting Florida

>CAT 4
HAPPENING CANCELLED
>CAT 4
HAPPENING CANCELLED
>CAT 4
HAPPENING CANCELLED
>CAT 4
HAPPENING CANCELLED

No more key lime pie :(

It's gonna smash into Cuba first.

>743864
is it really? arey you sure?

Allahu Akbar!

Continuining the publix shilling from last thread, does anyone here actually work at publix? How are you dealing with the new bullshit cutting of hours that has been going for months now to increase the upper management shekels and keep the stock bubble floating?

Cloud top temps definitely coming back down. ERC may be near completion.

Good luck Floridians

publix only hires beautiful people so i doubt it

DOWN THE MIDDLE

>my friend who works there is always bitching about th hours

If this post number ends with repeating figures then Miami will be hit with a Cat 5

Any word on Turks and Caicos ?

Even if it scraps it, it won't do as much as Hispaniola(Haite/DR) did to it. Cuba is flatter.

Rolling to ask Irma if florida can comfortably use her lap as a pillow

comfy thread time?

Weather Channel Music Playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=fJXwerDHg18&list=PL30nYyn47z1Clxr8tSpbRagFu66nrk32x

Comfy fire with some chill thunder

youtube.com/watch?v=atELVQ9aVGw

Cuba is mountainous you dipshit, it's going to fuck the Southern Fringe of the storm

ORLANDO

wow ty nigger

>playlist
gotta copy and paste that one

>Post the same image and get the same number

Kek is here, Florida is safe

If I stay in New Smyrna Beach will I get a cute fish waifu?

Remember, all Irma threads are brought to you by Publix - where shopping is a pleasure.

>ATTENTION FLORIDA SHOPPERS
many of our south Florida stores will close early today and tomorrow to allow our valued employees time to prepare and evacuate.

publix.com/pages/publix-storm-basics/publix-store-status

>Cuba is mountainous

Where did you get that from?

All the livestreams died a couple of hours before the eyewall hit. No communication since
Going to be Barbuda 2.0

i want to move out of this shitty state but im poor how do i get out without having to live in a homeless shelter and suck dick for food?

the mountains are all on the bottom of cuba and on the very western side. haiti's are more bunched up in the middle

THIS RIDE NEVER ENDS

Wind speeds extremely exaggerated in that model.

the latest GFS is a complete disaster run

The southern portion of it will definitely fuck up the windspeed on the back end which is a real problem for coherence.

Not as much as Hispaniola. Fuck you and your faggot GFS model. HWRF and HMON all day.

F

Sfl here. It's not happening you dumb cucks

It's possible, that water between Cuba and Bahamas is HOT...sun being up now should factor as well. And she only needs +2mph to be back at cat 5

right on top of me you big fat ho

Requesting AHSG - where shopping is a pleasure edition!

;_; i hope they cure his death

Because hes to retard to notice its at 850 hPA height.

Barbuda is near total loss

I never got to go.

good luck dumb cuck

First of all, fuck all the faggots here that underplay the severity if a hurricane. Any Anons living in here in Florida, don't listen to the faggots saying that this won't be big. They have no idea what it is like going through one. I've lived here my whole life and had my house destroyed during Charley.

>unironic publixposting

Very concerning forecast for Miami

Oh I already got a new job starting in the upcoming weeks, have fun with publix cucking you out of hours under some bullshit excuse like "muh 100% productivity" just so Todd's children can go to a more expensive college.

orlandosentinel.com/business/consumer/os-publix-ceo-pay-todd-jones-20170309-story.html

Big if true

im betting itll be like matthew when i lost power for an hour

Who Lehigh Acres here?

GFS has had a 890mb for 3-4 days now.

What gives?

as a highly regarded gentleman from knoxville, what could I expect from this trajectory?

Got a cousin near miami, said she couldnt evacuate cause she has noone to go. Hope you all stay safe anons

He saw a picture one time of Fidel Castro in the jungle and assumed he was at altitude.

I've prepared well with regular supplies and ran out of money for the liquid jew, Are there any anons willing to help a poorfag out?

With good reason, publix is really going to hell this year

kek im ugly as fuck and also there are literal deformed retards working as baggers on my store

65th for staying safe

models don't always handle intensity well. what is important is the overall trend and the overall trend has been a strengthening hurricane due to SST/lack of shear in Florida strait

ty. im in jacksonville but all my family's in melboune

Where are you and what do you need?

if she's cute, likes to party, and can make it to knoxville...I've got a place for her to stay

OH FUCK NIGGA HIT THE DECK.

It just plowed through HAITI/DR which is way more mountainous.

What gives?

LATEST ECMWF

wat a considerate user

Uh-oh

If this is true and its the one scaring me most, 80MPH winds in Columbia but thats hard to believe.

I don't get it. Is the tap water cut off already? Can't you just buy one or two cheap big plastic drums/buckets and fill em up?

But I am right in it's path and telling you it's nothing. Don't listen to the stupid happeningfags that think it's gonna become a super nuclear cyclone cause it touched some hot water. Don't live in a mobile home next time you cuck

LATEST GFS

>clean out your checking account and burn all of it
Same experience
Ironically, the last two times i went were in September

gasoline? that must be it, nvm

GFS is a long distance forecast model, it has it's limits. I rather use and ensemble spaghetti model or the official NHC model predictions.

Disney World could survive an actual nuclear war.

The gods must be crazy

>american tap water
gross dude

It's gonna rain. Take an umbrella with you, faggot.

Cute but chubby

>Remember to fill your bathtub with water for toilet use and bathing in case of utility loss.
Pick up our bogo St. Ives body washes.
>a NEET's fun, first wash in weeks during the hurricane!

fuck
rain does a number on my hair

>pic related
I'm just fucking around, user. Your home will be spared.

Kek -- I was referring to liquor

They dont give you hours because over a certain amount (25 hrs iirc) they become required to provide health insurance for you, thanks obama. Literally every retail business ever does this shit. They hire a fuckload of expendable part timers rather than make a complete full timer staff because its cheaper to not give health insurance.

This wasnt a think until obama said all full time employees must be given insurance by their employer. So no fucking wonder employers stopped promoting people to full time.

That's Lee, been known for a bit now. Should be able to fully develop without cool waters from Irma/Jose fucking it up.

That said, where it goes and if it develops depends on other systems and 21 day forecasting is shit.,

That spares Miami. Tampa fucked?

Bizarre radar anomaly 2 days before Harvey landfall indicates mass weather modification took place...

youtu.be/9RpslS5KPhQ

that's old you nigger...its from 00z....the 06z is running and trending way west, much more similar to the euro now

florida has good tap water in most areas. probably because of all the springs

This is so amusing

>earthquake
Probably caused by the pressure from Katia sitting over East Mexico for the last 2 weeks. Ring of Fire is caused by the Pacific ocean, pushing the land down AKA subduction.

> HURRICANES CAN CAUSE EARTHQUAKES

we're 8 feet above the water table but nobody drinks it because it turns the frogs gay

I live in st Pete, am I super fucked

>Eye passes almost directly over me
>Miami doesn't get fucking leveled

Just end it already.