Hey Sup Forums, I've got a hypothetical for you all

Hey Sup Forums, I've got a hypothetical for you all.

Would you have an issue with a Black man coming to Germany legally if they adopted the culture, and were intelligent enough to preform on-par with the average German? Let's say that for all intents and purposes they are the same as the average German minus facial structure and skin pigmentation. Is there still an issue to you? Remember this is a hypothetical so no "BUT THEY DON'T DO THAT"

TLDR: is skin pigment alone a reason to keep someone out of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

westhunt.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/guns-germs-and-steel-revisited/
youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA
youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

germany is already full of blacks its not hypothetical at all.. now if there werent any yes you would be a problem

no

Nobody ever gives a fuck about pigmentation, honestly. There are no racists who hate people because "hurrdurr colored skin". Its the way they behave. If they would adopt European culture and came here legally, we would welcome them and be glad they are here.

non-whites don't belong in the civilized world, it's a simple fact
shut the fuck up, cuckboy

Yes I'd have an issue. Stay the fuck away pooskin.

Skin pigmentation is the ONLY thing that matters to me
I don't give 2 shits about the meditearenian civilization or the jewish desert sect known as christianity

brainlets will say no
people with a bit more insight will say yes
it's a question that's been asked a million times

fuck you whore

the problem is, im against race mixing. thats why i also hate people who say ' japanese immigrants are based and are welcome' .

no.

i dont care how good or bad you are, if you steal a job, have sex with my race and get kids then you are not welcome.

so technically black people are welcome, aslong as they dont get jobs, at the same time dont leech welfare and have no sex / get no kids.

this is gonna be a very hard life then, so whats the point?

OP here. Why does skin pigmentation alone mean so much to you all?

>and were intelligent enough to preform on-par with

Stopped reading right there.

Because brown people's features are gross

this, fuck. Sup Forums is shit these days

Germany for Germans
France for the French
etc.

each European country is not just a country, each is a nation with a distinct people and culture

Any African in Germany may have German citizenship, but that person will never be German.

I do not understand why it is controversial for European nations to maintain their identities. Why is it assumed that people from anywhere in the world should be able to migrate there?

>is skin pigment alone a reason to keep someone out of Europe?

nope, if a person of german/euopean decent has a gene defect that causes dark skin pigmentation he is still genetically german.

lel

here is an answer

You're one of those fuckers who thinks it's just about skin color aren't you?

Good answer.

>outliers don't exist

>Would you have an issue with a Black man coming to Germany legally if they adopted the culture, and were intelligent enough to preform on-par with the average German?

No and its bascially what i said since i can fucking remember and is the reason why i hate the not so slow islamisation of europe. FUCK EM throw every single person into the sea that tries to undermine our society that is what i wanted from the beginning.
Nothing racist about it its more self defense in a societies sense than anything else

how can you be on Sup Forums and not be familiar with the basic realities of HBD?

Read the OP dipshit. It's literally asking the opposite

Do you think using the words like "skin pigmentation" is going to give you any rhetorical advantage in this regard the current year?

>Why does skin pigmentation alone mean so much to you all?

>skin pigmentation
Just shut the fuck up, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. There's more variation in the brain between races then there is in the genes determining pigment. You have no idea what or why we have come to our conclusions.

in*

Answer it then.

Yes.Why would we want you here?.we dont want europe brown

also
> if they adopted the culture, and were intelligent enough to preform on-par with the average German

nigger in OP pic is holding the glass wrong. as a german i spot that instantly.

Ew

>Is there still an issue to you? Remember this is a hypothetical so no "BUT THEY DON'T DO THAT"

Keep implying asshole

> muh based nigger nergro blacked pouch monkey guy
> we have this post everyday!

Yes. Ugly people and stupid people can go to hell.

Evolutionary divergence of human subspecies/races/populations doesn't magically stop when it comes to neurology, retard.

Read this:
westhunt.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/guns-germs-and-steel-revisited/

Nope, he is not some random blogger but an academic with many peer reviewed and highly cited papers in related fields.

The fact you can't comprehend why my post wasn't out of line is a clear indicator you indeed are a nigger. You've asked several times in the thread about justifying prejudice based on "skin pigment". You're a low IQ subhuman and we currently don't posses the technology to change it at the moment. The best option we have is to segregate as far away from you as possible. Stay the fuck out of Europe.

Are you actually retarded?

1 black man isn't a problem. But we have too many here already. So if OP comes to Germany, he will be thrown together with the Nigerian drug dealers, with the Kenyan rapists, with those Africans that literally shit in the streets.

Keep implying that people care only about skin color

I brought up the fact that I was asking a hypothetical and you ignored it. You're dumber than the races you mock

Generally that's fine with me. However if the amount of people wanting to integrate were to reach an unfeasable amount, then that's another matter.
I'd say about 0,1% of the population as immigrants per year is fine, that is roughly 80.000
Because at this rate, we can observe if immigration works the way we intend to, and if it does not, we can change it, before it's too late.

The major problem in reality is that a) most immigrants are economic migrants and don't intend to integrate and b) issues like blacks having a higher chance of having genes associated with lower IQ, being prone to violence etc.
Thus if we talk about significant amounts of immigration, things like the general decrease of IQ of the population becomes an issue.

If we only let people in that don't pose all of these problems, like you said, I doubt we'd have >50.000 immigrants a year. Given that, I'd have no problem with blacks immigrating too, given that they pose no social or genetic threat to our future (by lowering the average IQ, not integrating, etc)

I'm not. I'm posing a HYPOTHETICAL question.

Everytime a nigger comes to Sup Forums they inevitably BTFO themselves. Without fail.
>OP here. Why does skin pigmentation alone mean so much to you all?
>TLDR: is skin pigment alone a reason to keep someone out of Europe?

Are you suggesting that outliers don't exist? Are you saying that if there was a black person who was more intelligent than you you would still keep him out? That is the question. Your dumbass keeps citing sources for a hypothetical.

>Everytime a nigger comes to Sup Forums they inevitably BTFO themselves. Without fail.

You're the only one getting BTFO. You clearly can't read

youtube.com/watch?v=cllFK-hv3MA

Hate when refugees have contact with german girls
Fucking nigger just fuck off and go back

I understand your point, but as
t. half vietnamese half german
I think that's going too far.

While race mixing generally brings (genetical) issues, that only applies with genetic trash (African, osmanian, etc) and if the amount of race mixing reaches a significant point.

As long as the race mixing propaganda isn't pushed by ((them)) or anyone else, I think there's nothing wrong if individuals chose to marry someone of another race, if the race is genetically of similar quality. If this would be realized, the effects would remain insignificant because there would be a low amount of race mixing and no genetical issues such as lowering the average IQ.
Can you agree with that or what do you think about my point?

Actually yes, because some people like to think that 1 intelligent black is worth ten thousand niggers.

a few years ago i would of said i have no problem with that
but now i see its in their genetic behaviour to fuck shit up

sure if it was one black guy adopting the culture things might be fine
but when theres lots of them, their genetic behaviour/culture takes over

kek, you're retarded nigger. Always so steadfast in your confidence even though you're always wrong.

If they had the capability to do that then it would be fine, but they don't.

Will Smith is a relatively high functioning black man, and he still gave birth to a chimp like Jaden.

I'd have no problem. Muhammad Ali and Malcolm X were more based than half of the fucking white cuck idiots that exist today.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

The problem is mostly not with minority groups, but the self-hatred and shame of certain white people towards their own kind. Most of the liberal and SJW lunatics that are about are middle class privileged white people, often women, who have made bad choices in life and put themselves as figureheads of these minority groups to try and justify their own pathetic existence.

What are you even talking about? I posed a hypothetical. There is no wrong or right. The nature of the argument is subjective. Jesus Christ how dumb are you?

>would non low iq, non violent immigrants be a problem
You're essentially describing Asians. The answer is still no, because it detracts from the ethnostate.

No, all niggers belong in Africa.