Flagstaff retard vandalizes own hookah lounge, community rallies to protest it

Some guy owns a hookah lounge in Flagstaff, and got it in his head that a false flag hate crime would be a great way to drum up some gofundme money. So he spraypainted some offensive messages in the same extremely distinctive handwriting without even having the decency to kick the door in or break any hookahs.

The "Maktoob Hookah Lounge Cleanup Fund" gofundme is currently trending, and it's sitting at $2845 for having some guy with Downs rub soap and water on it for a little bit.

Over 80 people have said they're attending the "Love > Fear rally" on facebook with almost 400 interested. I wonder how these people would feel if they knew the owner did it himself?

How's that a distinctively written "G"? Don't seem too similar to me desu

look at the other letters retard, and yes, it does, every g looks like that in that pic.

Wtf how do you write an upper case "G"?

They're both written in two phases, the loopy circle part and the right angle part.
Here's a comparison of more of his distinctive letters.

police is already looking into this

insurance fraud investigator has also been contacted

Not with a fucking arrow on the end

Yeah okay, convinced me

Not only the G's the U's are pretty similar

When you write a G do you give it an unnecessary flair at the end?

there weren't other letters to compare it to in the image i posted
did you see how easily germany was convinced when i was not a butthole

i fuckin called it i even said that was made by the guy just by the writing was done, if a ''nazi bad man'' did it he would of made the graffiti like pic related

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Yes, you wonder how these people would feel if they knew the owner did it himself.

That N is exactly the same and a very unusual way of writing it, without a doubt the same guy

>reverse swastika
What?

The right angel part is gone afterwards in a different stroke, like putting an arrow on the "C"

i know a lot of you are autists who don't hold the police in high regard normally, but i found it lulzy as fuck that detective Sup Forums took the time to write an email to the police anyways to point out the obvious. thanks for cracking the case!

The G looks like a failed swastika attempt in the wrong direction and one of his buddies informed him of his fuck up, then pivoted to 'Get out'

I have never seen an N written that way.

>reverse swastika
every time

Ideá´€: database of confirmed hoaxes (fakehatecrimes dot org is a start) and the writers who have pushed them. Then list all the writers on a public shaming site with a hoax score. Top 10 lists, annual awards, etc. "John Smithenstein works for and is connected with X and Y. He has pushed Z hoaxes:"

Posted this on MDE but nobody saw it (old thread). Can't do it myself because I'm already busy with a site that's growing fast and needs a lot of maintenance.

Bumping for lulz

You know the funny part would be if the cops up and decided to freeze all of their assets and bullshit.
And you damn well know the fraud investigators are going to go in balls deep trying to find anything incriminating.
It's funny how the bullshit "art" was fucked and I'm wondering just how much those pieces were "valued" at.
We need to pay attention to this one lads.
Mfw Sup Forums goes all autizmo and pulls some law and order criminal intent shit just for the sake of fucking over brown people below the surface.
Although it'll help the insurance oven dodgers it's still a blow to the jihadis.
I love each and every one of you non shill magnificent bastards with all of my heart.
Things like this are the reason I come here and slog through the daily bullshit.

lmao Flagstaff's local news is masterful trolls.

"Detectives have actually been back to the scene a coupe of times today doing followup work. They say they are not ruling out any motive in this case of BURGLARY, VANDALISM, AND ARSON, but as you can see from some of the leftover graffiti, this could be a hate crime."

All the while avoiding calling it a hate crime and talking up how weird it would be that this would happen in Flagstaff.

I wonder if the perpetrator of the BURGLARY, VANDALISM, AND ARSON owns the building he did that to?

/watch?v=vbodo-vXknY

i mean seriously the first cut after this .-+*could be*+-. a hate crime is the business owner's mother saying "It can't be, this is Flagstaff." Beautiful editing.

out of 5 letters in the left picture only one kinda match a letter on the right picture (not really, but lets assume it does). So?

bump