FAKE NEWS

Post your best examples of MSM fake news.

Share and spread them on social media.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/
trumptwitterarchive.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show me that these aren't three different writers.

Doesn't matter, they are all published by the same ((((((((((MEDIA)))))))))) company within a 60 day period

indirectly

I hear that trump has been known to drink water as well. OMG FOURTH REICH

Is anyone going to post fake news instead of merely condradictory opinions?

Women and children :>

>PC confirmed for BTFO

Who got BTFOd?

more subtle

Contradictions aren't fake news idiot.

>A wild faggot appears in defense of CNN

Every time.

Its spread under the same CNN banner if CNN doesnt want to be associated with it they woudlnt spread it. In the same why they dont write obvious racist crap and then go "lol different writer" no one would accept that excuse, same here.

They claim contradictory things, so clearly one of them is wrong, retard. Maybe you should take a look at OP.

I think you've got the wrong idea, potato-bro.
The idea here is to post an example of a given news source directly contradicting themselves as a means of pushing specific narrative.
This illustrates that they're not in the "news" business at all, but rather propaganda.

The SUN news in your photo is merely a sensational tabloid, never hinting at or genuinely aspiring to legitimacy.
CNN, on the other hand, would have us believe they're an actual, legitimate, journalistic, ethical, unbiased news agency.

Now excuse me because I'm late for my Over-Explainers Anonymous meeting.

News not jews

Blatant.

>What are opinion pieces

kys

>Its spread under the same CNN banner if CNN doesnt want to be associated with it they woudlnt spread it.
Except CNN has regularly hosted opinion pieces for all their faults and flaws.

Most of the shit posted here is just conflicting opinions by different writers at the same outlet. That Sun cover is straight up 100% fake news meant to shift the blame of that statium disaster away from the authorities responsible..

Do you even know the difference between (fake)news and opinion?

The first one and the third one are OPINION PIECES you fucking retard. Opinion pieces are supposed to show various views. That's the whole point of an opinion piece.

Every news site does this. They will even show two opposing opinion pieces at the same time like "Trumps prayer circle laying of hands thing was creepy" and "Trumps prayer circle laying of hands thing was awesome." You're just an idiot for not knowing the difference between a news article and an opinion segment.

If you want real flip flopping hypocrisy, go check Donald's twitter feed.

What's the issue here? Maybe it's a yearly occasion in Iran.

How much do you earn an hour working for shareblue?

things that shouldn't exist
media should be about facts and I'll decide what my opinion will be based on them

I do it for free. Now refute the point you shit eating bottom feeder.

this doesnt matter to my point they pay for it, they produce it, they marked it, they spread it, therefore they cant distance themselves from it.

Not to mention that this "lol different writer" is a weak and shit excuse that you would not accept if cnn published racist crap anyone then saying "lol different writer" would be attacked and cnn would get shit no matter what and rightfully so.

Opinion segments are manipulative tools used to trick the retarded masses.

Their purpose and use is unethical and fraudulent.

All you are proving is that the MSM indeed presents both sides of an issue. Two of those articles are opinion pieces, btw.

Instead of whining about muh shills, what is your actual ideological stance on Trumps tweets like this.

Did he have some sort of an awakening? Is he just towing the line with his fans? His antiobama twitter record speaks for itself, and many of what he tweeted go in direct opposition to his tweets now that he's president

You're dumb, bud.

m8 pls

This may have been different behind the Iron Curtain, but media outlets have always had room for opinion, especially private ones. It's not like CNN is a government entity. Start your own media outlet if you think you can appeal to people like you..

Your refutation is that political and social analysis is immoral? Are you fucking serious?

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>"lol different writer" is a weak and shit excuse that you would not accept if cnn published racist crap

lmao wat. where do you think you are?

>globalist brainwashing
>political and social analysis

Gas yourself kike

Ain't freedom of expression butifel, m8?

Says the idiot that cant argue against a single point i brought up.
If new york times published a "opinion" article comparing obama to a monkey none of your idiot "lol different writer" shit would be accepted especially by idiots that in the past claimed "lol opinion piece lololol"
Its released, produced, marketed, spread under ONE fucking brand. There is no way of distancing yourself from it if you support it with money, marketing, a public space and your fucking brand you illiterate imbecile.

Lol. So you don't have a refutation then? Okay.

You have yet to refute my point that these are three different writers.

You did not overexplain, you were quite concise with your idiocy there.

If you cant tell the difference between news reporting and punditry/opinion nobody here (irony not lost here) can say anything to inform you.

they are different writers publishing under the same brand, getting money from the same brand, getting a public space from the same brand, getting exposure from the same brand, getting spread by the same brand.

What are you even talking about?

...and?

I bet they're all different writers wearing pants too. Are pants a Jewish conspiracy as well?

I don't speak aztec

>There is no way of distancing yourself from it if you support it with money, marketing, a public space and your fucking brand you illiterate imbecile.

Are you from a country that doesn't have free expression, or what? Outlets publish pluriform opinions all the time.. They own the platform, so it's at their discretion. You're free to disagree.

Yeah?

everyone knows the news is fake. why do you think anyone is going to care? they aren't going to start criticizing their income stream because of your moral outrage.

Spineless niggers like you are going to kill us all.

Hypernormalisation

holy fuck, that's just sad

God, I fucking hate trolls who pretend to be idiots and ask for explanations of trivial stuff. Except if you are really this much retarded, you should stay out of this board, or indeed of the gene pool.

Propaganda based on lies and twists

Even conservative opinions? Are Donald Trumps opinions also nothing but lies and twists?

all you're doing is whining and moral grandstanding it's like you're 5 years old throwing a tantrum

top zozzle

>claim to present objective truth as a business model
>do contradictionary shit designed to hurt people who disagree with the left
>"lmao it's just an opinion piece bro, free speech"

Then why doesn't the left hire pro-right wing writers and always spins everything to make right opinions and objective facts look bad?

You want rules for us and not for you, but we aren't playing any more kike. We outnumber you 4000 to 1, we are smarter than you, and we are pissed off. All you had to do was leave us alone but now your entire race is going to die.

>opnion pieces are the same as opinions from an individual

Die kike, I will skin your children and cover them in salt.

That's a hell of a victim complex you have. Is the big mean Jewish left picking on you?

In this region "opinion" is short for "opinion piece" you illiterate fuck. Donald Trump has written opinions about himself. Pic related.

Is this real or photoshopped?

>tfw there's a slight surplus of refugee women in my age demo
brb gonna get some arab gash

>i will skin your children and cover them in salt
Don't hold anything back, dude.

Yes.

Thats the spirit

>You want rules for us and not for you, but we aren't playing any more kike. We outnumber you 4000 to 1, we are smarter than you, and we are pissed off. All you had to do was leave us alone but now your entire race is going to die.

m8 just write pieces for right wing media if you have something to say. submit letters to newspapers. write to Geenstijl. Start your own blog. Like I said, freedom is a butifel thing.. CNN is shit but you are free to ignore them. That's the beauty of it.

Tevens, pluk een roos en zet m op je hoed, gek.

FBI reiterated that Obama didnt tap Trumps phone, Trump just assumed that because he thought Obama was obsessed with him and not the other way around

Trump keeps/kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside

Actually the idea is to shill narratives of unattenable leftism by cherry-picking screen-captures of old articles, most of them written by opinion columnists and not the actual news source board of editors

They litterally had the tower under observation.

thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

There are plenty of conservative columnists working for mainstream outlets. A few months of go NYT hired conservative columnist Bret Stephens and they faced a huge backlash from their readers but they stuck to their guns. What are your thoughts on that?

>we aren't playing any more kike. We outnumber you 4000 to 1, we are smarter than you, and we are pissed off. All you had to do was leave us alone but now your entire race is going to die.
Nevermind he's a LARPing faggot.
"I'm serious mom we're going to rise up against the real threat to freedom in this country! I'm part of a whole secret political movement on the internet that is the reason Trump won the election. I'm changing history mom!"
"That's nice dear, finish your tendies now."

trumptwitterarchive.com/

>means of pushing specific narrative.
but if they were actually pushing a specific narrative, they wouldn't be posting contradictory stuff. By posting multiple takes on an issue, they're being what they are, unbiased news outlets.

ree

You are pathetic.

You're completely missing the point of the news media. Stop watching fox and breitbart and you'd realize that real news covers all of the facts, and not just the narrative being sold by the white house.