The Amish

They stare at our technology and wealth with jealous eyes. Witness our incomprehensible vehicles as we go about our lives. One has to wonder, what are their true motivations? If every Amish decided to rise up against their betters what would the outcome be? How do we prepare ourselves against this overwhelming threat forming in the plains?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My buggy goes bump.

Former Amish here, all your fears are true but only much much worse, if they get their way they will slaughter you all without remorse. Absolute destruction of the American way of life and all you treasure and love. It's time to act on the Amish Question now, remove the cells before the cancer spreads, absolute demolition of the Amish community NOW

It would be like that time when the Ewoks rose up against the Empire, but with the Ewoks losing.

They are not properly educated and live like in a completely different timeline. Fighting them would be like fighting Zulus except less brutal.

I bet that guy has some fucked-up smelling balls.

thats nothing theres shit on my ass

I might join the Amish just to escape Jewish degeneracy in modern society.

Amish Tactics 101
They creep into the undefended outskirts of your town at night, concealed by their dark clothing, and with fell rituals, they mass their forces for one of their most insidious attacks. They "Raise the Barn".

From these hastily erected fortifications known as barns, they sally forth in their "buggies". Not since the Hittites conquered the Egyptians has history seen such a dominating chariotry.

k e k

>They stare at our lgbtqrbstd+++++ multigender communities with jealous eyes. Witness our degenerate kids bury their faces in propaganda as we go about our lives. One has to wonder, why the fuck do they want us to leave them alone?

ftfy

Amish people are cool. Even if they shun the American culture I can't blame them for distancing themselves from the degeneracy and consumerism. They are hard working and removed from the spastic shallow vapid culture so many of us complain about.

>contortionist doggo

What is the cut off point for their technology? Why are they content to use the wheel and tools etc but as soon as electricity is involved it's no good? It seems like a pretty arbitrary standard.

my family buys their furniture
it's pretty gud
they also do siding. they are very quick at it.
don't really have any beef with amish. I think half of em are inbred tho, but that's just a superstition of mine. Can't really prove it.
t. western pennsylvania fag

How will the NSA and CIA niggers spy on them with no tech?

While subjugating the land underneath the wheels of their buggies, the Amish overlords communicate with one another using a secret tongue, indecipherable to human ears.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_German_language

their quilts are badass...good food too

I went to Central America a decade ago,and was surprised to learn that Guatemala has a large Amish community,and they wound up there to escape the Vietnam draft. And I was doubly surprised to see that they had no qualms about using modern farming equipment. Ideologies were made to be dumped at the first inconvenience.

Ive got nothing against the Amish. They keep to themselves and fight against degeneracy in their communities. Question is why don't you like them, you kike.

The amish are biggest threat for our current american societal inclination.

Just by recognizing yourselves as morally inferior (which you are by all accounts, don't even question it) you could overcome the identity issues the country has.