South Park dropping bluepills

South Park's new video game- Fractured but whole, has a feature whereby the difficulty increases as your skin gets darker. Combat isn't affected, but you get less money from completing tasks and quests.

Was this down to the show creators or the game creators? In the show, the only black family is the richest in all South park. Is there an agenda being pushed or was it for publicity?

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/the-new-south-park-game-gets-harder-as-your-character-s-1802099375
unvis.it/avclub.com/the-new-south-park-game-gets-harder-as-your-character-s-1802099375
forums.skadi.info/showthread.php?p=1197883
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikoloshe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_Apologies_to_Jesse_Jackson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

avclub.com/the-new-south-park-game-gets-harder-as-your-character-s-1802099375 source

Let's archive it
unvis.it/avclub.com/the-new-south-park-game-gets-harder-as-your-character-s-1802099375

Get the fuck over it you manlet, find something worthwhile to be triggered over instead of a joke.
You don't like it? Don't play the game.

Come out of your hobbit house today to use the internet did you fag?

I think it's fucking hilarious.

Nice rebuttal, you don't actually have a worthwhile response.

Truth be told normies will not play very difficult thus no one will play the black character.

You don't actually need to leave your house to use the internet.

One of South Park creators, Matt Stone, is Ashkenazi Jewish. The show was pretty politically incorrect though

Niggers want to play on easy more often than white people becaue they are weak and stupid.

>playing the hardest difficulty unlocks the thievery sub skillset

or you know it's just a joke skintone slider and it doesn't actually change anything difficulty

show dad some respect you little shit

It should also cripple the speech of the character
give no swimming perk
and a ability "didnt do nuffing"
+ nigu rage

After the last series I am wondering if the next one will be worth watching at all. I am not too optimistic about this though.

this
sometimes joke is just a joke, calm down triggered princesses.

How many more threads to we have to have about this stupid shit?

OP is not your dad or Britain.

>bluepill

It's actually more the opposite, because it doesn't have an effect on the game difficulty.

In addition should add a random event where other black "kids" will show up and give you an instant game over because they killed you for your shoes.

Retarded people get paid less, being a nigger lowers your IQ, what's the issue?

OH MY GOD WHO THE HELL CARES IT'S FUCKING SOUTH PARK

>the difficulty increases as your skin gets darker. Combat isn't affected, but you get less money from completing tasks and quests.
That's pretty fucking funny actually

"Was this down to the show creators or the game creators? In the show, the only black family is the richest in all South park. Is there an agenda being pushed or was it for publicity?"

NZ and Pol response: YOU ARE LE TRIGGERED! CALM DOWN FAG TEHE! Silly manlet! (probably coming from a basement dweller who weighs 20 stone)

Sorry I didn't realize I was so angry and upset, I guess my post really shows

seriously ... i wont be surprised if the same will apply but with cops.
... and if you act properly
other blacks will call you a coon and beat you up

>defending the South Park jew this hard

>propaganda is okay when South Park does it

You're clearly pretty upset if you have to post to Sup Forums about a joke

I work at ubisoft. The virtue signalling is through the roof... we even got a "equality strike team" at the studio, who will try to force shit like this. Nobody dare to go against it in the fear of getting crucified.

The future is bleak.

funny the only upset people i see in these threads are you guys

i saw this thread yesterday and i wondered. why are people getting worked up about a joke. south park has always been edgy and faggots on this site that get worked up by this kind of shit need to take a good hard look at themselves. critisizing policy or political opinoins is fine. critisizing comedy or political comedy is feminism tier thinking.

Isn't it parodying political correctness?
On the whole I'm not that keen but they do get edgy sometimes

The absolute state of British posters.

>I work at ubisoft.
Where? Canada or Europe?

>they choose to be a transgender girl, which also prompts Mackey to tell the New Kid to look out for people who don’t accept them for who they are. That comment is immediately followed by the player getting jumped by some rednecks who “don’t take kindly to your types” around here

Wow, cutting edge satire over here

I was thinking the same thing lmao

Things get more difficult the browner you are.
Sounds about right

are people not allowed to criticize the daily show now?

Do people still like South Park?

>I work at Ubisoft
I don't hate you anymore
Let's be friends

It's realistic, because your int stat decreases with whiteness.

>Brit posters
Try Brit /pol.
It's like crawling into the Wendy house

that is not what i said, and yes. you are a retard if you do spend your time critisizing non-issues. you are also a retard if you take what is said in a satirical "news" programme as true. if you want to live in a free country you should start with freedom of opinion. this includes the opinions of people who know nothing about the subject they are talking about like celebrities and such bullshit. but getting worked up about it just shows the sad state of the intelligence and wisdom of humanity.

>you are a retard if you do spend your time critisizing non-issues
welcome to Sup Forums
>you are also a retard if you take what is said in a satirical "news" programme as true
thats not the issue, the jokes like the one in the OP are meant as a political statement, because your supposed to laugh during it doesnt change that.
>if you want to live in a free country you should start with freedom of opinion
no one is suggesting throwing trey and matt in jail you autist, its just unfunny political pandering and people have every right to make fun of how ridiculous it is.

It's a joke you moron

Brits, owning australians since 1986.

I meant until.
Bad joke sorry

>not getting the joke

the devs are saying this:

>it's harder cause black people have low IQ

We gonna takeover that shit

Top kek

>fake Indonesia's fap fantasies
forums.skadi.info/showthread.php?p=1197883

>HAHA SOCIAL COMMENTARY!
>Game comes out.
>Article after article complaining that the game punishes players for being black.
>Patch comes out to remove shit feature.

That's our little brother New Zealand you Brazillian cunt
Now go take your Spanish shitposting elsewhere

>politically charged message for underage kids
>a joke.

>Fractured but whole, has a feature whereby the difficulty increases as your skin gets darker
That's because your character inherently has a higher chance of committing a crime and subsequently getting in trouble with the law when applied to the real world

I hope mohammed and jamal wern't too rough on ya asshole today m8?

Here's the reversed version. Get in here, fuckers

Why black people lives are harder than all other people of the world?

Arabs, Asians, Jews, White...

>Really liked stick of truth
>Didn't even know a new SP games was out
>Looks like hot shit
Damn

What the fuck is this hellish abomination? Looks like something out of diablo 2.

Did you forget last season of South Park where they bashed white people and Trump all season and then told the audience not to vote Trump?

This was written by them alright

is Sup Forums really crying about this? It's fucking hilarious! It doesn't change the difficulty, you get less money. So niggers who want to play as their own color will be earning less money from missions than their white counterparts

Welp ... now (you) know from where Blizz sourced their material
I bet it will be in day one patch

Looks like someone dressed up as a little African demon called the Tokoloshe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikoloshe

This guy could be dead and his bot keeps going. Godspeed, user.

>Don't play the game.
I agree. Took it off my buy list today.

When did Sup Forums become SJW. It's a joke, faggots.

>make character darker
>character isn't as good at anything
>except violence
Sheeeeiiiit!

>South Park's new video game- Fractured but whole, has a feature whereby the difficulty increases as your skin gets darker. Combat isn't affected, but you get less money from completing tasks and quests.
I think you may be missing the point. It's furthering the lie that niggers get paid less money for the same work. In reality, they get paid more money for the same work, it's just that they are a lot dumber, on average, and hence produce less.

>South park
>for underage kids

clearly hasn't watched the show.

>implying this isn't an implicit redpill

>implying the creators of south park take anything seriously.
SAGE

Could you imagine how glorious a redpill this would be in multiplayer? All of the kids playing hard mode and trying to work together being assaulted by waves of dumb lazy nigger players.

but people actually end up believing this bullshit, so it's not "just a joke"

Good for Trey and Matt, I was losing faith in them after that awful "SJW" season but it seems they're getting it all together again.

Grew up watching South Park. It's a fucking joke. They can get away with anything because they've been politically incorrect since you were sucking on your moms fat tits.

it's satire

I think they just thought it was funny, that's it

>WE WUZ GAME DEVS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT

South Park games never sell well.

>bullshit
It's not though.
>he believes in equality

Southpark endorsed Hilldawg

DROPPED

Being an asian male in America is nightmare mode compared to being a jewish media propagandized supernigger

This is why asians will rule and blacks will be slaves

Whites just cant seem to figure our shit out

this, too bad the last one was decent

>SJW: I DON'T LIKE THAT SHUT IT DOWN!!!
>Sup Forums: hey guys check this bullshit

>post multiple threads on this topic
>look for the trolliest responses
>open Microsoft paint and add the worse of the worse together.
> post on twitter "racism still exist" and use said picture as evidence
>you become a SJW king for 15 mins
JEWS

>doesn't actually make the game harder
Do you see what they did there?

Is concept of sarkasm known to you?

It's true, niggers have lower IQ which makes basic tasks more difficult.

yes it does, it makes characters act racist to you and you dont get as much money

>It's true, niggers have lower IQ which makes basic tasks more difficult.
Then the game should make the tasks more difficult to do, not make the payment smaller for the same tasks.

I don't think you brainlets are getting the ''joke.''
South Park creators have spent the last 2 or so years attacking the right wing, going full liberal, now they're trying to back away from that, probably because they didn't expect Trump to win. Now that the climate is shifting they are going back to making fun of liberals.

This isn't a ''being black is harder'' thing. They're just applying video game logic to crazy SJW logic to mock how ridiculous it is. It's not that funny, but South Park throws jokes at you in a rapid succession, so it doesn't matter. South Park is simply making joke after joke and because of how dense in jokes it is some of them end up funny, especially since you don't have much time to process every dumb joke.

Blue Pilling? Nah I think it's actually put in there to make fun of social justice warriors, or just be edgy.

It's fucking south park dude!

The South Park writers have always been SJWs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/With_Apologies_to_Jesse_Jackson

>nobody noticed they're satirizing this

>you don't get as much money
You should get more money if you're playing as a cash-chucker

nothing to get angry about here, it's just a funny joke.

I think it's just a ''video game joke.'' Like when someone goes ''lol dude Mario eats mushrooms, but in real life mushrooms are psychotropic therefore Mario is taking drugs LOL.'' They're taking something from a video game and something from real life, and they're putting them together for comedic effect. It's video game humor 101. It's unfunny, but that is pretty much how every video game comic works.