The Bugmen Collection

> Bugman is the hueman phenotype of the 21st century - forward head posture, effeminante fat distribution, hollow eyes, low test.

Post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xH-B5aWpcvA
twitter.com/paieodeadlift/status/852465769229275136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm i doing it right?

John Oliver needs a 50. Cal bullet through his head

Bugmen love their consumer electronics.

Bugwoman

You know you're reading from the fountain of smarts when you're reading a kick ass guide from PR ninja on how to kick ass in PR. It's EZ.

A bug by any other name.

>tfw someone fucks this thing

Westbug

Only a true alt-right-lite connoisseur will recognize the face of Jack Bugby.

Big league bug.

B E A D Y E Y E S

you can see his thirts for aryan blood in his eyes

wtf im a nazbol now

>posts anti-anime image on Sup Forums

Slimy limey is guess how old? That's right 39yrs old, and look how fucked up and retarded he looks, well over 50 if you ask me.

(Yellow, sallow, skin, unusually prominent nose, and don't forget that strange tendency to rub his hands together when he finds a shekel laying upon the ground.)

Fuck off soyboy

Seriously fuck off with that gay shit cunt

No.

This is an anime themed weebsite and if you don't like it, you can go back.

Bugs, bugs everywhere.

Adam Ruins Everything guy is 200% highly enriched Bugman.

Sup Forums isn't an anime themed website you fucking soyboy. It's a board that encompasses everything, INCLUDING politics, which is the most popular board on Sup Forums and therefore, the dominant culture here.

I bet in addition to being a soyboy, you're a civnat capitalcuck.

>out of all the types of degenerates in that image, of course it's the weeaboo who gets triggered first

weebs are the #1 most obnoxious degenerate faggots and in complete denial of the fact that they are the ultimate anti-masculine soyboys, literally just as bad as bronies but there are far more of them and they think they belong here.

urban dictionary:

bug man
A homosexual who has contracted HIV.

We need to fucking ban anime on this board at the very least. Maybe even on all of Sup Forums save Sup Forums. It's only going to help save this site.

Better yet, throw them in the fucking gulags if you happen to find them. Skin them alive and then gas them.

proto-Bugus-Manus

KEK'd to the moon with this pic

>claims to be a nationalist
>comes a site and demands cultural changes

Look where you are

Says the soyboy living in a neolibshit cucked wasteland. Just laughing at you right now just so you know. Sup Forums deserves to be changed culturally because of insufferable faggots like you. Notice how I speak for everyone here except yourself, soyboy faggot.

Fuck, I 'm a shameless bisexual, and these people can turn me totally straight.

my favourite

youtube.com/watch?v=xH-B5aWpcvA

alex jones at the women's march
look at the species of men that come to confront him over the right of a woman to shoot their kids or some shit
(skip to the middle)

Holy shit! Moby is the Proto-Bugman.

Google "NPR staff" and there's a treasure trove

just noticed

the type of women who confront jones appear to have the same levels of test as the men, strange, there might be something big to this

What a mistake I made, didn't put this book bug in my bug trifecta collage.

also, supposedly, "hate is now better than sex" (sourced from liberal media)
the nu male doesnt need test to have energy, there energy source comes from hating, they have no energy to do anything but serve globalist interests at this point????????

JEEZUS CHRIST THE GUY ON THE RIGHT????

WHAT THE FUCK, THE KING BUG!

Yes pic related is a bug. I don't care about his bank account. Pure bug. Sure his disciples are probably 10 times the bug than he could ever be - but they're not important, they're run of the mill lemmings anyway.

>its a newfag fresh off the boat from the donald trying too hard to fit in episode

Not even mad, just enjoying the salt.

Take a gander

>tfw bugman

What does it mean to be in the void?

eww squish it

I was img searching "young turks crew" to get some obvious picks for another bug jpg and then jewgle blessed me with this shit...what the fuck

Caption says "We the "young turks" of North American rock gardening."

Godalmighty help us please.

What do I win?

>that face
Is John Oliver Jewish? Serious question.

>rock gardening

What is this?

One of those "famous bug" types.

what about bill? i think he is a separate category

Literally who?

Not sure if that is a man or a casually dressed woman.

Are bugmen and soyboys the last men that Nietzsche predicted?

biggest bugman of them all?

I'm his FB friend and i'm not either. He's obsessed with buying every single new fad gadget like virtual reality, nintendo switch etc. and has this weird autistic tic where he can't stop bobbing his head up and down no matter what he's doing

>Is John Oliver Jewish? Serious question.

Probably not by kike blood but he acts like a kike and promotes their interests so you can say yes, he's a kike.

my chemotherapy bill

>Bugwoman

Castrato?

Mold-Bug

better pic

Bugmen's eyes slant downwards on the outer corners

Evolution of cuckface

lmao this is like some rare card collecting game

Yes, started with Dostoevsky

twitter.com/paieodeadlift/status/852465769229275136

I was trying to find a good bug-pic of that insufferable "I'm not a bug" bug Anthony Fantano faggot...

Ended up on pic related.

Caption on plebbit says
> "I finally found the perfect outfit to wear when I meet my daughter's first date"

Varg's right. Let it burn.

>tfw transgender people everywhere

>be zionist
>be civnat cuck
>actually believe your redpilled

Good god...

Rogaine's personal boybug

He's got the face of a praying Mantis.

They are fucking everywhere

Jesus, that's michael stipe.

you'd think he would've gotten a nose job to go along with the fixing of his crooked yellow teeth

Do I look like a Bugmen?

i would imagine the gentle swaying back and forth is how he hypnotizes you in a conversation before his elbow launches his forearm at you with lighting speed whilst his hand is kept in the shape of a beak and he cracks your skull open with one blow and proceeds to suck the grey gooey contents of it out

Swamphog

Pretty obvious that leftist men are low T and feminine while rightist men have strong jaws and lift

you look like you have to go back

no, just need to lose some hair

But I voted Trump, I'm not Mexican either

Not really. Avoid soy, plastic bottles, thick rimmed glasses and make an effort to train at the gym a few times a week and you should be good.

I won't lie - I listen to him all the time. I believe I'm fairly up to date with latest JewTubery when it comes to politics and I keep sort of track of it - but I always come back to Bug Aurini when I have nothing better to watch.

The level of delusion, projection, dissonance, personal issues, insecurity, backpedaling, contradiction and just outright cringe - is astonishing. Mesmerizing.

Sorry for bug doublepost but GOOD GRIEF FOR FUCKS SAKE

>>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums

he dresses like a 2 year old

bugman means business

>Heeeey Brother

Nice job damning yourselves to becoming the new bronies.

I remember this bug from back when JewTube was less of a cesspool, not sure what year was the breaking point when it got pozzed, I would say around 2012? When (((Vice))) popped into global prominence (((out of nowhere, grassroot, organic))).

I remember him proposing to his wife by YOUTUBE COMMENTS.

I have to check his channel again, he's a prototype cuck bug, if he ain't cuckolding to his feminist wife, I don't know who is.

>take a gender