Be me 25yr old white male visiting parents house

>Be me 25yr old white male visiting parents house
>Getting ready to watch the first football game of the season
>39 year old brother outta town from NYC happens to be sitting in to watch the game
>FUN FACT: he plays fantasy football
>MOM and DAD casually situated on the couch
>I'm sitting in sofa chair to the left of the couch, bro's sitting in one to the right
>DAD'S flipping channels aimlessly like he always does (he hates commercials)
>DAD finally lands on the game
>All eyes glued to the Tv set
>The National Anthem is about to begin
>Brother chimes in "oh can we turn the channel and not watch the national anthem"
>ME, MOM, and DAD look at him like WHAT?..?..
>DAD AND MOM are like "why don't you want to watch the national anthem?"
>"HE says "because it's written by a slave owner and there's a few lines in it's passage that are extremly racist and the opposite of liberating."
> The expression on are face was like OKKKayy...like wtf???
>HE then goes on to say"yeah it's actually pretty dark to be honest etc"then goes on to spout off more liberal bullshit
>MOM'S like"Oh I didn't know that."
>DAD doesn't change channel
>THANK GOD
>WATCH THE WHOLE ANTHEM
>ME FACEPALMING IN MY BRAIN
>Never thought my brother would take it that far
>BROTHER considers himself a libertarian
>I would say I'm pretty much conservative but also know the system is bullshit and completely mindfucked beyond belief.
>Decide to talk politics wit em around halftime
>Try to stealthily red pill him
>Doesn't work because my knowledge of politics isn't whole
>Isn't the type to ever believe in things like"The Holocaust never happened"
>Thinks anything of that sort is absolute nonsense.
>Tells me all republicans are delusional
>Says trickle down economics have been proven impossible to work
>Was and is a huge Bernie Supporter
>show him some posts made on Sup Forums threads because you guys are funny as shit.
>do this trying to bond as a BRO
>says Sup Forums humor is very male and immature
>tips fedora
Why God?

you come from a low level family, thats why

LMFAO - National Anthem by slave owners - I guess we should change it with a shit nigger song by Kanye lmfao

i think there's something wrong on your family in the past, and now your generation reap what you sow, namsayin

Just rip that bandaid off.

Did you try telling him to stop being such a faggot?

Ask him what lines are racist and whom Francis Scott keys owned.

>Brother is 39
>Notice you don't mention he has a GF or anything
>Lives in NYC
>Supports Bernie
>Is retarded
I don't know, if I had abrother like that I'd probably just beat his ass to man him up a bit. Luckily my brothers are actually men and not numales.

>Try to stealthily red pill him
>Doesn't work because my knowledge of politics isn't whole
>Isn't the type to ever believe in things like"The Holocaust never happened"

hahahaha oh god

>shit that never happened: 2, electric boogaloo

saged and reported

If you can't convince him you're right, that means you're wrong.

I'm happy me and my brother are alike in thinking progressivism is cancer. Big bro lil bro

When it comes to politics you won't convince someone on a 1v1

Especially when you're wrong.

include me in the screencap

You're a noob is the problem. If you're ideas can't stand up to falsification of your own research then don't say them.

better ww2 redpills;

>the jews were the 1% of Germany exploiting the masses during the great depression
>Bernie's open border policy will hurt the gdp per capita

You should only drop redpills youve actually researched... otherwise you will be cringe OC like your brother.

39 is a bit old to care about this kind of shit

also >plays fantasy football

what's with all those greentext stories today on Sup Forums?
snowflakes who want to talk about their feelings?
open a blog, you faggot
individuals have different opinions, get over it, you commie scumbag

>considers himself a libertarian
>Says trickle down economics have been proven impossible to work
>Was and is a huge Bernie Supporter
>considers himself a libertarian

Your brother is a 39 y.o. berniebro fantasy football player?

Let me guess, no kids?

good post

Anyone that argues the holocaust didn't happen is a fucking retard that can't accept the truth.
Jews, among many others were systematically rounded up and killed.
Your true argument is in the amount killed, as the facts simply don't allow for 12 million (6 million of them Jews) to have been killed in the time period given the evidence of what was available at the time.

>Jew
Reminder not to fall for the Fantasy Jew -

>Pay to play a game that is 50% luck
>No longer enjoy your team or the sport, only worried about player stats
>Spend hours and hours of your free time researching, worrying, stressing out if you should hold on to a player or not, etc
>All so you can brag when you win and receive $200 or a football signed by some overpaid chimp?

It's a waste of time / mind / soul and heart and is not worth it!

Yea but has a white girlfriend, defiantly isn't a weakling. Has slept with more than one race before. He doesn't fit the mold of any weak male archetype. Which makes it kind of bizarre. We both did sports in high school and he was solid. I was really good and better and also did more sports. Also hit the weight room after freshmen year all the time. But yeah lol

You expect that from a sister.

You're problem is you're telling him rather than asking him.
You tell someone the Holocaust never happened and they're going to reject you.
You tell someone you're skeptical of The Holocaust and are open to it happening if the person you're arguing with can prove it to you.
Now YOU'RE in the position to be rejecting, not him.
At the very least he'll have to admit he believes in The Holocaust because of faith and not because of proof.
Then when he says that, you can counter with "Wow, so you have a lot of faith in humanity. So why don't you trust humanity when it comes to Government?"
See, how you're using his own shit against him?
THAT'S how you redpill someone man.

It's impossible to stealth redpill on the holocaust bro lmao. You don't accept that one until you've already taken all the other pills. Crime statistics, school performance, welfare usage, etc are what you want to start a faggot complaining about the anthem with. Or just use an easier issue like illegal immigration. Juxtapose the 10-20 billion dollar cost of a wall with the 70b annual cost for illegals, bring up how they're just used as slave labor for corporations and an imported voter base for Democrats. It's not that hard to redpill whites on illegals because all the data is in your favour, and there's none of the >muh slavery >muh historic oppression to hand wave it away with like with blacks.

Beat him up then and tell that faggot to stop being a faggot

>be me, time traveler, 3000 A.D.
>planet earth and Martian colony (Trumptopia) full on vegan population
>Meat shame past generations, for crimes against mammals

I know wtf would we change it to some kind of weird Hunger gamessy type shit
I have another bro who thinks the same
I body slammed him once but decided not to throw punches, didn't feel it was worth it, don't want to bruise his ego and he is my bro.
I'll say shit like nigger, thats niggery, that's faggoty, faggots, retards, cunts anything derogatory. But in this specific instance from saying what he said I decided to keep it clean. Didn't feel like triggering him. He thinks he's above that kind of language.
Which is why I posted this but in a weird way I'm kind of a hybrid between new fag/old fag because a friend of mine went on Sup Forums in high school. So I kind of got exposed to it all but was too busy doing sports.Which is good because I think spending time on a computer all day in high school would've made me a numale. But all this red pill shit has been happening with the politics so I'm trying to get my facts straight cuz this is the red pill center. I also don't really give a fuck about red pilling him just wanted to use the story to what y'alls could edgeumicate me with.
Yeah I don't get it, liberal arts degree bullshit.
Yeah I agree, I don't get it. I think he's too egotistical and tips fedoraey. I guess some people are just too stubborn.He's overall a good guy who means well. Which is why I don't care if he doesn't believes in any of this stuff.But I thought his statement was overblown so I felt like fucking with him maybe to subconsciously put em in check. But who the fuck cares just thought it was funny subject matter.
Yeah I know it's fucking weird.
Agreed but just so you know I actually didn't bring up the Holocaust pill in this interaction. I did once a while back and he flipped. But most normies do lol. So nothing unusual there lol.

You DONT FUCKING EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT KANYE, YOU FUCKING PLEB REEEEEE

>3100 A.D.
>Galaxy so politically, socially (((correct))), now putting historic figures on trial via hologram
>be literally at enmity with ghosts

>I'm pretty much conservative but also know the system is bullshit and completely mindfucked beyond belief

Then why do you still worship football? It's extended childhood serf bullshit designed to normalize brain damaged behavior and breed obedient slaves for government exploitation.

Give up on "the holocaust was a lie" pill. Even if it's true, it will never resonate with anyone who isn't a level 25 autist.

Oh yee of little faith

>Stealthy redpill
>The holocaust was a lie

Oh pol

just another victim of the brainaids

WAIT WAIT WAIT

you amerifats burgers really watch that helmets sport?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

>trickle down economics have been proven impossible to work
your brothers got you there

I like megumin and i like you. Good post.

It's that simple for me too, user.

I'm curious about this myself.

>>BROTHER considers himself a libertarian
>>Says trickle down economics have been proven impossible to work
>>Was and is a huge Bernie Supporter

I don't think he really knows what libertarian means. This entire last election, the left was apeshit over libertarian votes going to libertarians instead of left leaning goons. Libertarians are in a lot of aspects, farther right than conservatives. The whole issue of personal responsibility takes it out of the realm of the left, and people like bernie supporters.

>Roastie already has cats
Well, at least she knows where she's headed.

>watching niggerball

Don't talk to him then.
Simple.

>tfw my entire extended family hates jews, niggers, muslims and communists, ranging from 12 to 80 years old
feels good man

Let me guess, your brother is gainfully employed and/or has a family if his own, while you live with your parents and are "redpilled from muh Sup Forums XD"?

SAD

>NYC
>gainful

Well, thats done it.

With such a straight to the point comment, I would have expected a Japanese flag.

Stop being masculine, OP. It's the only way your sister will respect you as a man.

can you set me up with a hot young female family member of yours?? i live in florida and im about to get btfo by the hurricane so if we get this wedding wrapped up immediately she can have all of my shit

Innit? Usually by that point men have had experiences that sparked revelations in their mind. Somewhat intelligent men anyway. The only dudes I know in that age range that still spew unfettered leftist nonsense are either uneducated and sheltered or are just stupid fucking idiots.

they're all either married or in primary school still.

sorry bro. :(

Acutally do some research and have points to back up your beliefs, like what the fuck? your brother unironically probably knows more about politics than you do, and you just stroked his liberal ego becuase he 'won' that conversation and you solidified his view that "conservatives are delusional"

fuck i cant even get a girlfriend in my death

>tfw no spectral gf

Makes me glad my brother hates niggers as much as I do.
Why do they have to be so dindu?

I'm from NYC and you brother is most preeminently a faggot.
Plenty of non-nigger NYers can't stand niggers.

Put up a pic of him.
If i see him at a club or on the street I'll knock him the fuck out.

I like to watch it because it's fun to watch.
I know this feel
Don't be such a faggot.
Idk lol
And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution. No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave, And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

I think it might be this
>A home and a Country should leave us no more?
>Their blood has wash'd out their foul footstep's pollution.
>No refuge could save the hireling and slave
>From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave
He says he's a left wing libertarian

kek
No I live on my own but yeah he works Ha ha you gave me a good chuckle there.

>>Says trickle down economics have been proven impossible to work

It's never worked before, why do you think it'll start working now?

>Sup Forums humor is too "male" for him
There's the problem. Dude needs to get bantz'd into shape

Based Nips give no fucks for your feels

Kek is with me on this.

I am doing research but I have this thing called life I have to attend to and it's not always easy absorbing all this horse shit information. Since all of you autists like to kindly remind me that none of this shit helps out with your social life anyway. So there's apart of me that's like fuck all of this shit ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!But there's another part of me that enjoys learning and understandin THANGS.

>being 40 years old and living with parents
it didn't work becouse both you and your brother are neets

you're supposed to fight your brother when this happens.. possibly fight your dad too.
if he sides with your bro.

I'm grateful that nobody in my family is that much of a faggot.

I never implied I had thought IT to work or it could work. I'm not a politician Dr.Shekelstein. HELLO I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS EXCEPT ALL POLITICIANS ARE PRETTY MUCH FULL OF SHIT. AT LEAST IN THIS DAY AND AGE. JUST USEING MY TRUSTY INSTANKS TO UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS. It's the details of these matters that I haven't been fully enmeshed in.

>I'm not a politician Dr.Shekelstein. HELLO I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT POLITICS

Then what are you doing here? Lurk moar. Learn.

Beating him in a fight wouldn't change anything. My Dad didn't side with him thus not changing the channel when the national anthem came on.
I am lurking but doing this has helped me learn faster.

>watching coonball
Do you also have a BLACKED.COM membership?

Get a hotter girlfriend, be awesome, make money, and don't give his dumb ass the time of day. He'll either come around, or become a tranny.

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that one of your family is a Bernout or the fact that you actually even entertained the thought of talking about the holocaust as a solution to this.

Literally
lmao

>I am lurking but doing this has helped me learn faster.

Good.

>39 years old
Jesus christ. I missed that part and read this like you were coming home from college visiting your younger teenage brother. Wayyy too old to be that retarded

>>show him some posts made on Sup Forums threads

Cringe.

>dude you gotta open your eyes, take the redpill dude! Check this site out, trust me many keks will be had. Oh, you don't know what Kek is? Heh, bro, you got a lot to learn

>is very male
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Also learn to greentext properly: don't use caps on every new line, and condense it next time, there is lots of unnecessary detail.