What are your thoughts on Sam Harris?

What are your thoughts on Sam Harris?
>He criticizes Jared Taylor
>Says Taylor is both a racism and an anti-Semite
>He would not consider talking to someone with Jared Taylor's views about race.
>He sees no point in looking into the IQ differences between the races.
Sam Harris will criticize peoples faiths but, he won't look into race IQ, even though some claim IQ has a lot to do with religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=hEegl8ZAD-o
samharris.org/podcast/item/identity-terror
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s
youtube.com/watch?v=9E5igZ0rqLQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_slaves_myth
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtu.be/fdxTsWXZdFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's an IYI stuck on Platonist delusions about thought being divorced from emotion (when all the studies on cognitive bias indicate the exact opposite)

hooktube.com/watch?v=hEegl8ZAD-o

He suffers from the same problem that all center-right Jewish intellectuals suffer from. He's honest and correct on about 90% of issues in isolation, but he either ignores or outright denies the remaining 10% that strings everything together, pertaining to the relationship between behaviour/intelligence/culture and biology. Understanding how biology affects behaviour, both on an individual and societal level, is fundamental to understanding many of the problems that we're facing today, that our "racist" ancestors never had to worry about. By denying or ignoring it, he's implicitly condoning the eventual destruction of western civilization.

This sounds hyperbolic, but it's really not. If you believe if a huge population of [low IQ group with conflicting values] will be able to move to Canada, integrate into Canadian culture, have children, and said children will become indistinguishable to previous generations of Canadians, with the same values, same average intelligence and so on, then you will be unable to understand why such immigration policies are destructive. And this already assumes that he doesn't care about whites going extinct, and incorrectly thinks of western civilization as cosmopolitan and distinct from race.

Also, he's a massive egoist cares far too much about what other people think of him to ever tackle the truly important issues. At the end of the day, he is just a Jew trying to make some extra shekels.

Harris is a pseudointellectual. His tirades against Taylor and Molyneux were nothing but baseless ad hominems. The best part of all is when he criticizes Molly for talking about race the wrong way. Molly gave the same "we have to treat everybody" thing as Sam Harris did, but somehow Molyneux is da ebil nahtzee

*have to treat everybody as individuals

he is a great role model for the kids

Pseudointellectual.

This video demonstrates exactly what I mean when I said
>cares far too much about what other people think of him to ever tackle the truly important issues.

He's basically saying in that video that he can't have a candid conversation with Molly because of Molly's reputation and associations. He's afraid of becoming "infected", and thus lowering his image in the eyes of liberals, just by having a conversation with Molly. I think it's likely that he knows that he would be unable to use logic to defeat certain "racist" world views, which would put him and his career in a very bad spot, since he is wholly reliant on his image as a "not racist I swear" logician.

tl;dr the absolute truth takes a back seat to his public image and status. He is an intellectual coward who is driven by fear.

It's disillusioning. I used to have a huge amount of respect for Harris, in particular his speaking out against Islam, back in the day. I'm sure he wouldn't care about losing the respect of an evil racist white supremacist like me though. As long as the SJW's who despise him already aren't upset...

>he knows that he would be unable to use logic to defeat certain "racist" world views, which would put him and his career in a very bad spot
This is the crux of the point against Harris

He went after religion, which is easy.
And now he's showing that when it comes to politics. where things are more nuanced, he's a plebeian.
He's not an intellectual powerhouse, instead he was just repackaging old ideas and presenting them in his way.
Literally unfollowed the guy because he's gone so far off the deep end with Trump.
CNN lite FFS

he's weak sauce. i miss hitchens

the only Hitchen brother that's worth listening to is still alive

okay swede.

Jared Taylor would btfo Sam Harris handily. I've never seen anyone even get a single point over Taylor, most people jist lose their shit and start screaming at him while he remains cool and calm the entire time

He's only speaking against Islam because he's a Jew

No one can because he speaks from knowledge and authority, but the few idiots that tried to debate him have only thrown specious arguments and straw men at him, like "would you be okay with your daughter dating a black man?" or other stupid questions which only serve to lower the intellectual discussion to an emotional level.

Yeah Taylor is a gem. Sam would be whipped like a petulant child by that man. I don't know how he's still got a career after his performance with persuasion man. If you can't intellectually dominate a dude who doodles for a living you might not want to make that your brand.

Talking to Ramos, from Univision, is the only time I've seen him get mildly irritated. Ramos is an sneaky mexican apologist, so I can't blame Taylor. I would have punched Ramos for the tone he was taking in the interview; he continued to repeat the classic "but America is a nation of immigrants" argument. Ramos talks in such Jewish manner.

Sam Harris has said with a straight face that there is no good reason to look into racial differences in IQ.

As if such knowledge would not be super important when formulating immigration laws, for instance.

The zionist fucker is a pseudo-intellectual, you should have heard some of his pro-Clinton anti-Trump rants during the election season. He went full Jewtard.

A pale comparison with Christopher Hitchens. Stephen Fry and Dawkins are the best rhetoricians in terms of secular and atheist ideas today, and even they are nowhere near Hitchens' level.

His smug arrogance makes me want to convert to islam

Its crazy how much of a taboo the race and IQ subject is. It blows me away seeing intelligent, scientifically minded individuals (not necessarily Sam Harris, but hundreds of others) declare an insatiable thirst for knowledge, EXCEPT in this one area because lol who cares it's probably nothing and all it does is empower racists.

I used to be a lefty, but one thing that's always remained constant is that I'm a contrarian and society-wide mental road blocks like this pique my curiosity like no other so I redpilled myself on this subject in my late teens/early 20s.

Surely someone like Sam Harris has actually looked into this stuff and is just pretending it has no merit because they dont like the results, right? How can you call yourself an intellectual with a straight face if you aren't willing to look at all the facts or take up positions you don't personally like, *just* for the sake of argument, *just* to improve your understanding of the world around you?

Certain subjects are just not up for open debate in modern society. I can think of two and that's one of them. Harris likes being invited to speak and more or less having some degree of relevance.

I don't know if this is funny or pathetic.

His job is to make atheists out of Christians, to make open criticism of Islam kosher and, moreover, to make Zionists out of neckbeard atheists. Like other New Atheists he runs defense against real freethinking Atheism with a pseudo-retro Enlightenment shtick to push PC and Jewish causes.

Freethinking Atheism is necessarily critical of Jews and Judaism, and views it as the source of "religious" evil in the West. There were lots of these sorts of Atheists before WW2 and before muh Holocaust.

Listen to this shite
samharris.org/podcast/item/identity-terror

A jew who thinks white-rights-activists deserve to be beaten up, and are of no comparison to lets say, a noble Israeli nationalist.

Basically '' white people can go get fucked, i'm the (((intellectual))) chosen by the (((media))). "

>What are your thoughts on Sam Harris?

He's good with explaining meditation from a secular angle; him having so much experience with meditation is also the only thing that makes him kinda interesting and more interesting than the average fedora.

Other than that he's just your average run off the mill fedora liberal. I guess there's something creepy about how calm and monotonous he is, especially given that he seems to be supportive of torture in some cases / to prevent terrorism.

Now imagine there's some Jew who meditates in full lotus position before he caaaaaalmly walks into the cell of a "white supremacist" terrorist to torture him before he commits an act of "terrorism" - he could be like a final boss in a video game that will never be made.

Hitchens was an Eton-Oxbridge bullshitter, but he got it. In one question panel he noted wistfully that if the Maccabees had been defeated we would have a very different world.

Still not sure what his Neocon stint was all about or if whatever driving him internally was ultimately consistent.

Today the leaf was not a faggot

He's exactly the kind of Jew that will be shouting the brown hordes into a bloodlust when it's safe for him to do so.

Well put. He has a very specific agenda, and he is there to catch the people that might fall outside of the establishment thinking and brings them right back to the killing fields.

Even Mike Cernovich made a bitch of /reddits guy/ Sam Harris.

good post leaf

Good dissection of this man's ideas, thanks.

This is why I respect him. Not that I totally agreed with him, but that he was not a hack.

harris, hitchens, and dawkins are the only true intellectuals mentioned in this thread.

go read their works in their entirety and then come back--or don't come back.

Have a You.
Lots of rational Leaf Posting over the last few hours. I'm impressed.

Sam Harris is right and Sup Forums is proof. The general public can't handle the truth about human group genetic variation. To be honest, most of Sup Forums and pro-whites can't handle it either.

What you will have is low-IQ whites chimping out at high IQ nonwhites simply out of virtue of being white. You will have grossly oversimplified and distorted understandings of human genetic variation such as the outdated mega-race model that is always parroted here. You will have people judged by their group characteristics more so than their individual qualifications. Lastly, you will have people who use "muh IQ" as the single be all and end all explanation of why everything is the way it is. Forget about the effects of worldwide colonialism, forget history and politics, forget about different points in history in which the Middle East was the center of civilization, or points in which the arab world was on par with Europe, points in which North/West Europeans were at a lower level of development than the Near East, points in which parts of Africa achieved things that would surprise Sup Forums and so on. Nope, lets throw out geopolitics, history, geography and everything else. Muh IQ explains everything. Its lazy.

I do think that amongst the intellectual elite, racial differences (which IQ is but one part of) can be a very important variable in these kind of discussions and these facts can be used as part of a holistic approach in understanding the world. But turning this knowledge loose to society at large? No way.

t. Psych-tested 128 IQ Ethiopian

He's an intelligent and sometimes candid man, but ultimatey a Jew hypocrite.

I never had an urge to listen to him until he 'debated' Scott Adams. He seemed like an emotional bitch who didn't even bother forming arguments. When he was asked to give one clear example why he claimed President Trump is 'dangerous' all he could say is 'because everyone is talking abut politics now'.
This answer made no sense. I suspect what he was really feeling was 'I don't feel like my political ideas are quite as popular now because people are considering alternatives and this makes me feel butthurt.' Basically his stock price went down because it turns out his predictable (((narrative))) isn't as mainstream as he thought it was. Then he pulled the 'nazi' card and mumbled about muh Russia like a complete idiot for the duration.

Scott Adams is annoying too, but it's clear he can think faster and reason better than Harris by miles.

Great post but it rests on a faulty premise
IQ isn't meant for specific measurements for success potential of an individual.
It's meant for measurements of success potential among groups.
Please stop fucking up that simple distinction.

Now that's a jew is I ever seen one

Typical atheist 'intellectual' retard.
>Wow dude, how can you possibly believe in stuff without evidence?
>How can you possibly hold beliefs without thinking critically about them?
>Lol you refuse to debate me because you know you'd lose and would have to rethink your beliefs.
>I refuse to debate people who think critically about the assumption all races are equal and the same.

He was cool when I was young and thought the key to life was hating christians. I grew out of that and now find him and other atheist leaders pathetic and useless.

>IQ isn't meant for specific measurements for success potential of an individual.
Perhaps not directly but it is highly correlated with success.

>being an educated leftist in 2017 means you have a high IQ

wrong, but you would have realized this had you been a genius

You confuse nu-Sup Forums with tru-Sup Forums. This place has gotten watered down to spamming memes about race-IQ and the Holohoax, white demographic replacement and endless shitposting. Granted, those are the three most radioactive and taboo subjects in modernity, but you're right when you say that they aren't the whole story. Sociobiology offers a much more complete approach to the social sciences than autistic social constructivism or hard biological determinism, but don't expect to see dissertations about attempting to tease apart nature nurture and spirit on a societal wide level in between BLACKED threads and HAPPENING threads

Intellectually dishonest kike.

You're the first Ethiopian I've ever come across who could write in properly constructed, coherent sentences (I've noticed the verbal IQ of Africans is typically very low) so congratulations on proving the exception to the rule. Your arguments are still flawed, however.

I don't need to justify myself, suffice to say my experience with blacks tells me the exact opposite of what you're saying is true. My day to day interactions with blacks who grew up in this country and enjoyed the same benefits as whites has been that they've tended to display a much lower average IQ, and are much less able to think laterally. It really is just down to genetics. All the scientific research suggests the environment accounts for only about 10% of the difference in intelligence, the rest is genetic. Case in point: White slavery was a thing in many southern states during the 18th and 19h century alongside the black slave trade (they were called indentures servants) even though the Irish were considered to be subhuman. 200 years later the White Irish indentured servants have completely assimilated into white western culture whereas the blacks havent. It's been 150 years since slavery ended and 50 years since the civil rights movement, and the situation continues to deteriorate despite massive federal investment in education and rises in living standards.

he's a jew

what more do you need to know?

What the fuck is Littlefinger doing now?

>when Jordan Peterson can't sleep he shitposts on Sup Forums

he did one with charles murray about race IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s

He really exposes himself here.

He says Molly's views on IQ diff are technically factually correct, but Molly gets too enthusiastic about it, or he's too interested in it which makes him racist. This is a bizarre view, since it implies you can agree with "racists" on the facts of race but if you're apathetic enough about those facts like Sam, you're innocent.

The thing is, his apathy is obviously feigned for lib points.

People already understand race realism in their bones. The fact that you think you need to explain it is pretty laughable. People just need the all clear to behave as they would naturally.

>bragging about a 128 iq

Typical jew playing the other side. That is what jews do, they occupy both sides in an argument so everything becomes an argument between two jews. That way they can control the narrative. It is a fantastic tactic but never be fooled by it.

Excellent post.

I'd also like to add that a problem with the Jewish intellectuals, and why they are ultimately worthless to our movement in the long run is that they, for one reason or another, are incapable of accepting/admitting certain truths about the nature of civilisation (the biological component you mentioned) and play fair in regard to the issue of nation state and national self determination.
They MUST believe in civic nationalism built upon Judeo-Christian values or else their loyalties will be called into question.
They cannot deny their blood loyalty to Israel.

They know on some primal level that if Whites were to cast them off to Israel, they would in-breed and degenerate into the neurotic, fanatical semitic slop that we all know they really are. Just like Arabs.

Their natures thus compel them to cross interest paths with White people, time and time again, with disastrous consequences for them.
Thing is, this time, information culture is extremely vast. The newspapers don't rule the minds of people the way they used to. The newspapers get bullied by the internet and slapped around. Powerful governments and organisations get atomic wedgies by bored autistic trolls who proceed to spill all of their secrets out into the open.

Their shitty behaviour will not fade into obscurity as easily in the information age. Their actions and double standards are well documented. Even the non-Whites and liberals dislike them.
They cannot play the victim card anymore and they are living in the last days of the era of weaponised victimhood...

We Whites need only address the issues that matter most. The rest will follow.

This. And don't forget the fact that he ONLY applies this line of thinking to white countries. He's pro-israel and is against israel taking refugees, because it would destroy the jewish culture/majority/ethnicity/etc. He's a typical jewish hypocrite.

looks like a batman villain

Atheists replaced God with Man, that's all. It's hardly surprising.

>Jared Taylor
>anti-semite
He literally said that he considers them allies and has nothing against them. Wtffff?

Jews are great infiltrators. You've got to give them credit where credit is due. That being said, it's going to backfire massively once their multicultural experiment comes home to roost and whites figure out they've been duped once again by the eternal Jew.

>ignores or outright denies the remaining 10% that strings everything together
It's even more sinister. He doesn't deny them, he just says he's not interested in them.

He is a retard that can't out argue a fucking cartoonist or Oxford student.

What else do you expect from some dopey arrogant Jewkike who thinks he is "too good" to debate with the people that he is shit-scared of?

Just another anti-White pile of shit who doesn't want to talk identity politics because he knows he will be forced to either accept White Nationalism or be turned into a lampshade.

>be "neuroscientist"
>haven't done any actual neuroscience
>just got the PhD and went off to write books on atheism
>pretends genetic differences in the brain don't matter, despite allegedly being a neuroscientist

That dilbertman debate was 200% cringe. Nothing but talmudic pilpul and DRUMPF RUSSIA BIG DOODOO HEAD I HATE HIM!!! And then all the redditfags circlejerk over this kike faggot and his shitty political views that are taken verbatim from CNN headlines.

You're generally right, but the libs have turned this into an issue by essentially claiming that there are no differences in average mental characteristics between different social groups, and therefore any observed difference in their average status in society are solely the fault of society itself (nurture over nature).

And this is used today to validate all their insanity, so now this needs to be looked at if we want it to stop.

do yankee doodle fucktards? realise no one in the real world cares about IQ?

if youre a principled civic nationalist, white identity is the least justifiable. however, that's with the assumption everyone else is being honest and not trying to use their identity as advantage

I just hate the fact that the notion of "all our brains are completely blank slates at birth and there's totally nothing different between any of them despite thousands of years of divergent evolution" has become the de facto stance, and nobody actually needs to back up this idea of radical equality with any proof whatsoever. Meanwhile, despite mountains of evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt of racial differences in the brain, these disingenuous pieces of shit still assert that there's not enough proof, and continue pushing the goalposts further and further, far beyond any reasonable confidence level.

I didn't watch the whole thing, but an example would be JBP's debate with ((Bret Weinstein)), the controlled opposition kike who's trying to leech off JBP's recognition. Dude literally claims that there is absolutely zero genetic influence on IQ. How much of a fucking moron can you be?

I read somewhere that Jewish genes are basically encoded this way on purpose, and that it only takes one Jewish parent to infect the Jewish parasite with the mind virus. This gives the Jew mental "blind alleys" which allow them to undermine the host without acknowledging their own hypocrisy or feeling guilty in the process. It basically explains why so many Jews are two faces liars. What this effectively means is that the United States is being controlled by an entity that is actively trying to destroy it from within. Either we'll become slaves to the Jews or the country will collapse under the inherent contradictions

I like how all these faggots start taking moral and principled stances against "identity politcs"... but only when white people engage in them. It's like there's a boxing match and the white guy has one hand tied behind his back. When he unties his hand and fights on an equal level as everyone else, then everyone gets appalled and shames him for it. It's ridiculous. "How dare you fight back against your own destruction!"

I BTFO sam harras. I prolly even smarter than he, fo real.
youtube.com/watch?v=9E5igZ0rqLQ

>Dude literally claims that there is absolutely zero genetic influence on IQ. How much of a fucking moron can you be?

Claiming the opposite destroys the underlying argument underpinning many forms of left wing politics and of course is a very quick way to end one's career at ANY level.

So he's not an idiot, he's just making an argument that's convenient for him and that will be backed by anyone wanting to keep their job.

Sam Harris is a Jew first, then an atheist, polemic, writer, scientist, part time Buddhist. But he is a Jew first. This is why he won't address race and IQ. Or race and any proclivity.

'Because what if we find there is a genetic connection to Jews being hoarders? That would be disastrous information akin to atomic bomb technology, something we would wish we could unlearn, that has no value, and should be forbidden science' - that is alarmist a quote from his interview with Joe Rogan

tl;dr;cause I'm a nigger:
Harris is a Jew.

It's true. I used to go to school in a very jewy area in a fairly jewy field of study. I've had plenty of interactions with kikes. They are cetainly genetically predisposed toward this disingenuous doublethink.

It's so bad that they literally can't even see it themselves. They don't see any contradictions. When you bring up israel and reveal their hypocrisy, their eyes typically glaze over and their brains short circuit for a second or two as they scramble to put together a haphazard way of explaining away the contradiction. And then no matter how much you absolutely destroy them in a debate over these sorts of things, the next day, they'll keep repeating their bullshit to some other goy, as if nothing happened.

The quote from hitler on debating jews is 100% accurate. I won't even bother arguing with jews anymore unless there's a 3rd party present who I'd like to convince by proxy. No point in trying to convince a kike of their own hypocrisy.

You're right. Moronic isn't the right word. He's a kike, and kikes have an inherent tribal agenda to push left wing crypto-marxist bullshit.

Ben Garrison kills it once again

he's a delusional pseudo-intellectual kike who is so illogical and deranged he believes people think in pure logic, reason, and are rational. it may just be his kike trick to spread misinformation and help destroy whites so he says it, but anybody who says people are logical or sane is insane and illogical. the starting point and the ending point for almost all people is irrationality entirely based on emotions and what their mind perceives as benefits to them.

truth and logic have nothing to do with what almost anybody wants. it's just a platitude and method to try and gain authority over others.

What makes it the most ridiculous is that Sam Harris fancies himself as the type of "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!(tm)" sort of guy that absolute truth is the most important thing in the world, and that the truth doesn't care about your feelings, etc.

And then in the next breath, he'll talk about how it's too dangerous to actually draw any conclusions from racial differences. Nice pilpul.

Sam Harris is a pseud

Sam Hyde>Sam Harris

nice screenshot, where'd you get it?

I've been here for several years user. Its been this way for as long as I've been here.

The African-American question is something that I would probably need a lengthier post to cover. I believe that testosterone is a stronger candidate for the primary explanatory variable in their struggle to assimilate into euro norms though IQ plays a role. Nevertheless, I also think its true that America has done the worst possible job in assimilating them. 50 years since the Civil Rights movement is not a long time. As far as the equating of Irish indentured servitude with black slavery, thats just wrong on its face. I invite you to check out the sources in this wiki article for more on this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_slaves_myth

Like I said, I do believe in group differences but I don't see this as an either-or.

Well spotted senpai.

He doesn't want to go into those subjects because he knows he can't win. And by that I mean that whatever he says it will be used against him somehow. If he doesn't go on all attack mode, he will be a racist himself. And if he does he will be shit on for not daring to talk about the truth even if it's controversial. Either way Sam Harris is the one losing and for him it's better to just avoid it.

Harris has many problems, but he is way more rigorous and academic than Molymeme will ever hope to be.

Sam's main problem is his peer group: a tight little lefty bubble, it forces him to be overly dismissive of certain things, so he picks his battles, but ultimately when you put him to work on something like, say, Islam, he's pretty much entirely spot on with his understanding of the problem, he just has to bend over backwards to pander to normies. Molymeme makes wild inferences without any regard for rigour, and relies heavily on bullshitting and tactical sophistry.

I fucking hate Molymeme, but that's a subject for another thread.
What you said about Harris living in his lefty jew bubble is spot-on. I listened to his dilbertman debate, and he says something along the lines of "I don't think I'm in a liberal echochamber! I have plenty of republicans on my podcast!" And of course all the "republicans" he brings on are jewish neoconservatives. I burst into treats when I heard him say that; the total lack of self-awareness was astounding.

Actually come to think of it, it's been more like 70 years. That's quite a long time when you consider how much standards of living have improved, and when you consider how much blacks (and whites) have deteriorated in the intervening years to the point where we're now openly discussing the possibility of civil war (and when you consider the relative strength of the United States then compared to now). But in any case this is all just swings and roundabouts. Even if whites and blacks were comparably intelligent, it still wouldn't justify mixing them together. What's that quote from Oswald Mosley? "All th grey people of the world who wanted to get rid of the beautiful diversity. They always wanted to get rid of the natural, the noble and the beautiful. It was their deep instinct"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

you have fallen for the "pol is literally full of muh white genocide retards meme"

most people in quality threads like these have generally higher IQs

you may have a 128 IQ but that's really nothing to write home about around here

I will admit, for a negroid, your IQ is exceptionally high

underrated

Jordan, we know its you.

Agreed on Mollyjew for sure, is it just me or does he have a really creepy cult leader vibe? Especially his e-begging videos. It''s fucking gross.

As for Harris, I think deep down he is a race realist and is just too afraid of the impact to his career to come out with it. The evidence is just too strong. Notice how few ethnics he has on, and how he emphatically refuses to acknowledge to usefulness of race theory in policy making, by dancing around the issue. I think sooner or later he will come around. Until then though, his use is limited to the topics of meditation and mental self improvement, and islam.

That's simply untrue. He's already spent a lot of time in comparatively controversial subjects and clearly isn't a coward, he's made a career out of being outspoken on religion and actually had the balls to go for the jugular on Islam on mainstream channels instead of the only the soft-ball Christian shtick and got the types of people who watch TED talks to at least consider the problem and gently introduce libs to taking on the subject with intellectual honesty. He also had the balls to condone Charles Murray publically as a sound scholar and gave him a respected platform to defend himself. Of course he's making a living from all this shit, but his general soundness allows him to travel further in public than someone like Molyneux ever could because he needs to sociopathically stack the deck in his favour and control the whole situation in order to 'win' at being seen as smart by belittling someone, using sophistry or just rambling on with as many long winded analogies as he can muster to cover his general unsoundness.

Ultimately, Harris absolutely could use his own fairly coherent (if lacking) worldview to logically defeat certain worldviews. If you've heard his long debates on Very Bad Wizards, he does well under the light of that academic smug scholarly scrutiny without having to be sneaky.

Yeah, Trump is his weakness, it's pretty lame.

And yes to this. Was just watching his defense of David Irving today, running rings around a literal AIDS ridden Jewish supervillain:

youtu.be/fdxTsWXZdFc