A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame...

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian.

How come some poo in loos look so similar to half caste abos

*A South Indian

Ftfy

DNA made of poo

DESU sounds better than some pasty white nerd with bitchtits and a gut. Im a girl btw

Show us your prolific crater plz

POO

You must post photos of your anus with time stamp in order to be taken seriously.
You can even do it while saying how much you like Indians over pasty white nerds, but you must do it nonetheless.
But you won't because we know you're an Indian tween.
This is an 18+ board.

wassup

now this is sexy

Show us where ya shit from

>Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life
lol

What a fucking thread

this is the look chicks dig

Wat

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

THREAD

I have to say, this thread is beautiful. Truly poetic.

Don't you mean POOETIC?

Australoids m8.

HALLO PLZ SHOW VAGIN N BOOB

RAPE YOU NEXT WEEK

> t. average indian talking to white women on tinder

I feel like i can taste this thread

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

Sometimes I cant tell the difference between abos and poos.