How does civilization repair females?

How does civilization repair females?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1f0_1404078269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

torture camps and sexual agression

At the death of a civilization suffering societal collapse. It becomes unsafe for women to fulfill any meaningful role in public since violence is prevalent and predators will be looking for weak people to exploit i.e women. Therefore they will be mostly confined to the home and if not partnered with a strong male capable to defend them dead. this changes the power dynamic and will force them to be subservient returning into their place in the home into more traditional female gender roles and duties.

It has happened before and it will happen again. Ironically the muslims won't even be able to learn from out mistakes because they'll inevitably burn all historical records.

Women will sort themselves out when they are too old and given up.

Or young, vut single mothers.

More sex and less internet.

Thats a trap

>giving a fuck about civilization or humans
>giving a fuck about roasties
wew

>Almost a job.
At least a job is fun.

Based sliders. Best show on time travel ever. Professor maximillien what a guy

>1950 mentality
>Single mom

Yuck.

Is this a male with boobs and a penis???

>how my father abused me
>turns into a coal burner

LOL

Thats actually a trap. Check her cahnnel

Honestly, if I can sling sperm over dem taddies when her kid's done, I might just take her up on that.

fascism

She doesnt want cum anymore she has her chad baby. You would be her beta provider only

it is? proofs?

Then it's gonna be a hard pass.

Oops sorry i thought it was a different ``girl`` this one looks like a real coalburner

By being better fathers

gotta love him

>By being better fathers

Fuck of roastie.

I wonder what dimension quinn mallory is in now.

>roastie
Oh yeah, I forgot about all the virgins here. Sorry, but seriously if men were better fathers we wouldn't have abused girls and stuff like 20 year olds with half-nigger babies because they've never had a man's love in their life

Artificial wombs and sexbots

>slaying all day
slaying what?

Ah yes, a seven year old boy with the handwriting of an adult

>virgins

The shaming tactics do not work any more.

single mother speak for "working hard."

right, it's that men aren't good fathers, not the state rewarding degenerate behavior and giving women a zero-consequence path to cut him out of his children's lives completely

Sounds like men actually became better

Her children's ability to effectively enter adulthood.

>they've never had a man's love in their life
This isn't exclusively a man's responsibility; if it was that would be called rape, oppression, and patriarchy.

gendercide. when there's no women there's no women problem

This comment coming from Sweden, I am not that shocked. May as well add another notch to the strap on pegging you

It clearly hit close to home, it's ok though user, tell me all about how chad takes all your girls. I'm not wrong though, if girls fathers were good influences in their daughters lives, they wouldn't be whores and single mothers by the time they're 20, they also wouldn't be cheating every chance they got with anyone they could because they'd see positive male influence in their lives, which would also make them much less likely to become feminist as well

You can't, the current generation of roasties in beyond saving, instead we need to focus on preventing young Gen Z girls from growing up to be whores like their mothers and older sisters, Gen Z is already notoriously right wing so hopefully this shouldn't be too difficult

They all look retarded
Who the hell would want to get this fucking bitch and her band of shitters? Mission for a MEGAcuck.

repair? Are females today broken?

Sure go and blame men for your whoring. There s a concept called personal responsibility that women seem to ignore.

The Middle East has suffered at the hands of women. What do you think brought the Assyrian Empire down?

>cuck posting

not all of them.

Crazy eyes on the picture

>ID: fuN 5f(emales) + Yx (male)

American thinking men should fight each other if the woman cheats? Guess you lost against Jamal and is in denial, I mean your wife is still with you, just fucking Jamal behind your back.

>It clearly hit close to home, it's ok though user, tell me all about how chad takes all your girls.

Again, the shaming tactics no longer work on men. You cannot say things like "a real man would" to get what you want.

>I'm not wrong though, if girls fathers were good influences in their daughters lives, they wouldn't be whores and single mothers by the time they're 20, they also wouldn't be cheating every chance they got with anyone they could because they'd see positive male influence in their lives, which would also make them much less likely to become feminist as well

You're creating a strawman. I agree that a good father is essential. "Behind every criminal and stripper, there is a single mother."

But women are the ones fucking up, not fathers. You're blaming fathers.

Wtf is wrong with those kids they all look like dwarf Daniel Craig's with Downs Syndrome

FATALITY

>bitch fish mouth

This really activates my almonds

Cheeseburgers

I wonder if she said "Looking for a good time" enough

It doesn't. This is how a civilization dies.

That kid has better handwriting than most college students

> 5 year old son
> Gina LLene Summers 46
That the child was born without some birth-defects is a fucking miracle now she fucking kills him.

have fun user
are you implying that single moms would falsify 'evidence' in order to signal their greatness? Say it aint so.

It was the Hittites wasn't it?

Are you retarded? I'd have shot the guy that she cheated on THEN dumped her. My point is, men have gotten better than simply forgiving an obvious slut and instead drop them like rocks.

At least that bitch comes with instructions, and is a slut that's really easy for me to turn on. Hubba hubba

At least it has an instruction manual.

kek'd and checked

>Implying getting women is hard

Hivemind

It is. I won't settle for degenerate sluts. Getting actual women is legitimately hard because they are an endangered species.

Stop giving them free shit. Stop giving them anything. Make them fend for themselves and they will quickly see how little they want to fend for themselves.

I'm 190 kilos you parrot shit down your back faggot, yes getting bitches is hard

> name is faithful

Well, there is a way...

(You) are pathetic

Her 7 year old son didn't write that. She delusional.

So tainted blood line now?

You go raise her child then.

Downial Craig

OK serious answer, you have to fix the men. If men stopped banging fat chicks, fatness would go away overnight. Women react and men act. This is why the big problem is the cucked right who white knight women as special snowflakes. Gotta fix the men.

Lobotomies are awesome to watch
liveleak.com/view?i=1f0_1404078269

Leagues better than mine, must be a gifted child after all

The only thing he can raise is her debt ceiling.

>It clearly hit close to home, it's ok though user, tell me all about how chad takes all your girls
Thats fucking funny because im fucking gay any only fuck women because I am near my family.
Nice one roast beef.

Women must be enslaved.

>aryan genetics
whitey btfo

lolololol good one euro cuck legit laughter here.

>a few extra pounds body type
I didn't know that was a body type

>name is faithful

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa