Police Force

Why haven't you become a police officer yet?
>Red pilled job
>Arrest dindus
>Cool gear
Hell, maybe you could easily get a gf.

>Arrest dindus
Until a dindu tries to play Grand Theft Auto in real life and you're forced to kill him and you have find a new job while be branded nation-wide a hate-filled murderer.

So what? One less animal in the world to give a crap about.

I would never work for the ZOG.

I'm in school for criminal justice, will be soon

Because i'm not a cunt.

Sup Forumsice Bros report in

Working or collaborating with the ZOG is degenerate.
And is still worst when it is for money and perks.

Because I dont want to work for criminals

thinking about applying for police academy. There are certain things in my past I am uncomfortable about though, mainly related to drug use and a phase of depression and SSRI use. I should totally lie about all that stuff, right? They're not going to polygraph me or get their senior interrogators out to tell if I'm lying in the interviews?

The idea is repulsive.

I hear alot of police used to be criminals themselves.
You should be ok as long as your record is clean.

>>Red pilled job
They are blind order followers. Theres no thinking for yourself in that "job". Also, your employer is insolvent, so how the fuck are they paying you? They just print the money, which is UNLAWFUL, ironically. All public servants are on the public payroll and are new wave commies. They are on the same payroll as welfare recipients. Currency debasement is UNLAWFUL.

Its literally the shittest job a society has to offer. Any one who can't think for themselves and followes orders should be considered the least among a civilized society.

This is true. I spent a lot of time trying to be a police officer; criminal justice was my major when i got my bachelor's degree. Every last person I know that went on to be a cop used to be a meat head bro of moderate intelligence that used to smoke/sell weed and drive drunk every weekend. I always tried my hardest on police entrance exams and was always among the top 2-3 scores, only to see them hire someone with a middle of the road score. The truth is, they're not interested in hiring the smartest people. They want someone just smart enough to correctly fill out the paperwork and not do anything retarded to get the department sued. They also want someone dumb enough not to realize that it's a shitty demanding job that reeks havoc on your home life and has a statistically shorter lifespan than other professions due to stress. They also want you to not have any other marketable skills because otherwise they might waste tens of thousands of dollars training you only to have you GTFO after six months for greener pastures.

Can anyone else offer me tips for prepping?

I have an criminal record. I`m also disqualified form most government work.

How does it compare to military? I've been thinking about Army Infantry or maybe learning a trade in the military like aircraft mechanic or Army electrician.

I've never been in the military, but all my friends that have say they enjoy the perks they have now like cheap healthcare, free college, and free home mortgages, but overall it wasn't worth it. They all hated it, but to be fair they were all army and marines with one Air Force dude.

The problem with military trades is most of them are useless in the civilian world. Does Australia have any nuclear subs? That's an excellent military trade to learn that can get you hired right at the end of your enlistment.

>Why haven't you become a police officer yet?

>be A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>respond to a robbery
>dindu out of nowhere punches me, tries to take my gun
>have no choice but to shoot him
>massive outrage, BLM created, can't work anymore, accused of racism on every level, black "witnesses" say I executed this gentle giant
>all because I didn't want to die

I'm pretty sure if you work as a plumber, carpenter or electrician in the military, you will be qualified for any civilian jobs in the same field.

Working for the Airforce as an aircraft mechanic should qualify you to work on any civilian planes.

....Nnnnnnnope.

Ex-chairforce. None of my qualifications or experience helped get a job. Shit my CCAF is barely even worth putting on a resume.

I only got employed out of the service because I went into a temp agency, then got a better job through a friend's recommendation.

You forgot
>serve the interests of the ZOG

Tattoos too right wing.

>arrest the same degenerate losers every day
>everyone hates you
>long hours
>get shot by a dindu/chug/white stoner with a chinese rifle
>scummy hierarchies, toxic work environment
I thought border enforcement would be cool but it also seems like a top-down bureaucratic nightmare. Every police service here is pozzed too

Because I'm not a good goy

If you're a cop then fuck you

I'm just not racist enough to be a police officer.

Sup Forums NEETs are:

Too fat
Too socially inept
Too pathetic

It's why they're on here trying to argue about what is white all day and blaming the (((((((((JOOOS))))))))). If they had the ability to analyze and blame themselves for their own issues they wouldn't be in the spot they are now.

That's a hard job and I don't think I could hack it. It takes a special kind of person. Yea I'm a pussy whatever. I think I'm a realist.
You have to deal with the DREGS of society every single day. I'd imagine that starts to make you see society as the potential enemy after awhile. Any person could be a suspect. Any person could be a threat. Life threatening danger and possible injury daily. Immense stress. Long hours. Oh and at least while Obama was in office, a cop was public enemy number 1. That must have felt good.
Anyways I think due to all this some cops snap. It's probably an incredibly hard job and I don't see how big city cops don't get constant soldier type PTSD.

already applied for police

Be a boy scout, get all your badges. Have a tendency to be a dobber and tell on everyone at school. Be described by clinical psychologists as a bit of a cunt and a slight concern. Fail to ascend to any heights in the military career that you could only manage, basically work for the dole in pyjama's. That's about it, oh and make sure you're good at hiding in the scrub with a radar gun because that's what you're going to be doing for 30 years.

kys
hoffe du hast spass dran derjenige zu sein der merkel & co schützt
verdammter verräter

>nobody ITT realizes how important/useful it would be to have cops on our side
>nobody ITT wants to clean up their local department and save the white race one town at a time
It's like you guys don't even want to win in the long run....

>being the government funded taxi/hostel service for the local drunks
No thanks. I don't know how those guys deal with it but more power to them.

Police here don't hire white men

bump

Copfag here.
Ask me anything.
Literally best job
>paid to drive around and hangout with your Bros all day
>when something cool happens the nice lady on the radio tells you to go see what's up
>get into interesting situations every day

>dealing with crack heads
>communicating with the scum of society
>working with shittest tier humans

literally shilling the shittest "job" society has to offer. Theres teams of social media agents who are "employed" to spam and shill online forums with bullshit - this example is
>yeah, bro! It's totally awesome! Best job ever!
when its quite obvious how shit it has to be to be a cop

You don't agree with me so I must be a shill. Gotta break that conditioning bro

At present they're only hiring womynz and """minorities""".

its not an opinion - its a fact.

Police deal with the scum of society, yes or no?
Anyone with an ounce of brain would put effort in to progress from dealing with the scum of society, yes or no?
Police are therefore societies failures, yes or no?
Humans should think for themselves, yes or no?
Blind order followers should be respected, yes or no?
Your employer is insolvent, yet you are employed. How can that be considered a job?
Printing money and debasing the money supply is unlawful, yes or no?
Police are effectively paid with unlawful money, yes or no?

Think about it you dumb fuck. If you are police, you got the job by being unintelligent.

Fuck it (((ZOG))) (Zionist Occupation Govemnent).

Literally a worthless degree if you aren't already in the field. Even then, its not great.
Bitter as fuck. Sorry you had no real world experience to make yourself marketable. You didn't get hired because you don't offer anything to the department.
>Police deal with the scum of society, yes or no?
Yes, them and everyone else.
>Anyone with an ounce of brain would put effort in to progress from dealing with the scum of society, yes or no?
Not everyone can deal with idiots every day. Subjective
>Police are therefore societies failures, yes or no?
Bait
>Humans should think for themselves, yes or no?
obviously. And i have to think for myself every day. Police have to do their job by themselves while having nothing to base their decisions on besides experience and a little field law book.
>Blind order followers should be respected, yes or no?
No. And i have never run into a cop that blindly followed orders.
>Your employer is insolvent, yet you are employed. How can that be considered a job?
Police departments have no debts. They survive off of local state and government funding.
>Printing money and debasing the money supply is unlawful, yes or no?
Has nothing to do with police work.
>Police are effectively paid with unlawful money, yes or no?
TAXATION IS THEFT, AM I BEING DETAINED

crap money, I'd be taking a pay cut