American education

>American education.

Other urls found in this thread:

aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought that was going to say meme magic, it'd probably work if 58,000 meme magicians summoned the will of KEK to redirect the Hurricane to some place like mexico.

meme magic created IRMA, when Irma was petering out in the ocean we \o/ in a harvey general with digits and Irma turned into a monster

meme magic is real. these are just incremental tests. CHAOS

You think of something better.

A giant shart to cancel our the hurricane.

Literally blow it out your arse seppos

Just deal with it. It's literally just wind.

Imagine.

>Katia
>earthquake
>tsunami
>Irma does a loop-the-loop and hits the same spot as Katia
>Jose does the same
>Lee dives right in to finish them off

EBA can't save you now.

Realistically speaking, how could it be stopped?

If we blew a Tzar Bomba in the middle, would it just form again? Or worse, form again even stronger?

>german autism

>hurricane that now also carries radioactive pollution wherever it goes
nice

aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

Can't nuke a 'cane.

>According to the 1993 World Almanac, the entire human race used energy at a rate of 10^13 watts in 1990, a rate less than 20% of the power of a hurricane
Well shit.

How about a billion floating windmills then

Hurricanes are like 50,000 ft tall.

>I don't care who gets hit by what I do as long as its not me

Classic american way of thinking. And you wonder why the rest of the world hates you while no one actually hates China

>flattening cities filled with niggers, spics, cubans, degenerates, and libs
Oh no how sad

Fly ten thousand planes in the opposite direction of spin?

Its called dumbfuckistan for a reason,you know.

I wonder what % of those individuals are niggers. Someone should cross-reference that data with the number of police reports about stolen fans in the last 48h hours, to get a general idea.

I like the way this guy thinks. I mean it works in the swimming pool so why not a cat 5 hurricane.

qt

fuck off bulgaria

I think kraut is jealous

Fuck you. You should help them with vacuum cleaners from Europe, you fucking nazi!

What we need to do is tax wind. It's a shame really because this whole thing could have been avoided if we just taxed carbon to prevent climate change. Now that it's out of control we gotta tax the whole atmospheric composition.

they should use empty pipe instead, you have to connect the pipe to a water source with BX cable but 58K people could easily divert the hurricane that way, where can I find these morons with fans?

>think of something better.