youtu.be/wEJ9q067-lc
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8
youtube.com/watch?v=krhDzGyDzo0
youtube.com/watch?v=yFn7vfzelww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What

This isn't Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo

It won't be once the swedes come here they love these types of threads.

I want to see banter go on between the two.

youtu.be/wEJ9q067-lc

Sounds like my vw tdi

What is this about?

Gay finns don't even know how to use their batons on sandniggers

refugee protest, one family was ordered to be deported for not qualifying staying here and these people started protesting it. Fun fact, there was a follow up for this. Same people who were beaten there started complaining about "inhumane" treatment of "refugees", backed their bags and left

Forgot to add, these aren't only people who are complaining about how we treat them. Constantly we either deport these people or they leave on their own when they realize that their friends in green bubble aren't anywhere near majority in here. They get treated badly here. We have always right wing government, whether it's neocon or not.

ah ok fuck those protesters look at 0:12 of the video there is a based police officer pushing the shitskin in the bush

right wing government nice plus check out this based finn
youtube.com/watch?v=gT0fABCw6M8

Half-Arabic but still very based, that or Somalis are very weak

>somalis are very weak
What about Sweden they don't seem to be doing very well against them. While Finland kicks their ass.

great to live in white country, when guys in my city see something black or brown they beat shit out of it every night, so comfy here^)

That's because Sweden has been living in bliss since the lost Finland to Russia in Napoleonic wars in 1809. They don't know how to handle conflict.

Swedes got this stupid idea that they don't have to be able to defend themselves, it's been a while when they were in war with someone. Meanwhile we participated in WW2

nig nog cant do nuffin, kek

and finns did not capitulate to the soviet union while eastern european countries did

youtube.com/watch?v=krhDzGyDzo0

youtube.com/watch?v=yFn7vfzelww

BTFO rapefugees

Man in other video is actually French man living in Finland, very based immigrant. I'd take thousands of this kind of white Europeans over 1 uncivilized economic migrant