Brit/pol/ - David Neita edition

youtube.com/watch?v=rXotdTN5nqU

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Northern Ireland 'should have different Brexit deal'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41183041

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-that-the-uk-works

>Jaguar Land Rover to go all electric from 2020
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/09/07/jaguar-land-rover-go-electric-2020

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Calls for extremism investigation into British armed forces after ‘neo-Nazi’ arrests
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/402288-nazi-arrest-army-investigation

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km1ZhTvm76s
rt.com/uk/402444-terror-rigby-prison-compensation/
youtube.com/watch?v=5q9cDLomGEo
yuki.la/fit/35508953
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for are nige

fucking hell lads, do i go and see "IT" the film today? looks scary as shit and I fucking hate horrors never watch them desu

Take the localpill.

who /foreveralone/ here?

>New nige speach
youtube.com/watch?v=Km1ZhTvm76s

Looks shit desu. original was not an outright horror film and relied on it being creepy, which made it more scary. The new one just looks like its full of jump scares

My wife loves horror stuff, will probably take her.

Whos going lads?

>looks scary as shit
Stop being such a pussy

im not taking a 8 hour train ride to be a dafty desu
went to the one near me in croydon tho

fuck u lazy shit, jump scares are fucking cheap and boring
yeah jump scares are pathetic desu

I'm sure you will meet the right girl one day Honk

>tfw finally started working out again and got some sort of grip of myself yesterday
>wake up sick today
Are the gods against me lads?

>I fucking hate horrors
>asks if he should go see one

I fucking worked out yesterday, might've took me a few hours more to start but I fucking did.

Have you seen the original? If not watch that first. Its a bit long but creepy and you will remember it after more than a 5 second jump scare

>girl
s-sure desu...

>t. friendless neet
the lads want to go, implying I would rather be a pussy and be on my own

Doing the metro crossword now lads

Nigel "I'm going to spend more time with my family" Farage

>fucks off to america
>cheats on the wife
>moves out of the house

>he isn't the top man of his sweeter than sugar crew

>The killer of soldier Lee Rigby is seeking £100,000 (US$132,000) through the courts after insisting prison officers treated him so badly that he was left mentally and physically scarred.
rt.com/uk/402444-terror-rigby-prison-compensation/

I knew it was you in the last thread...

>gang culture is not black culture
>implying the whites haven't become black

>implying I couldn't tell them to see another movie with ease

a lot of boys like girls (male)
i'm sure you'll find one soon

You'll be fine lad. Dont train when your sick but if your well enough to get yourself there then dont be a lazy nigger.

rep yo set my nigga

I don't even know what you're trying to say.

If "the lads" wanted me to go watch a shit horror film I'd tell them to get fucked and meet them in the pub afterwards.

of course a friendless neet wouldn't understand

I'm not even a trap tbqh :(

When you start lifting again after a break you are going to be sore all over the next day. Didn't you know that?

Why do you still post here YKTD? This place is a wasteland of ignorance and retardation.
And it's getting worse.

Judging by that haircut he's David Neet-a

not yet

No, I don't understand being so pathetic you're forced in to doing things you don't want to do by your fag mates.

>I'm only going to see a movie that I do not like and I'm too scared to see only so the lads don't leave me all alone tonigh ;c
I'm sure you could.

>Don't train when you're sick but if you're well enough to go then go for the sake of going but do nothing
Really deactivated my activated almonds

Sore and sick are two different words with two different meanings. Didn't you know that?

the rage he has over someone else having friends when he himself is alone and depressed

I said sick, I expected the soreness you fat cunt.

He does understand, he understands better than you because even though he may not be the top man of his crew atleast he isn't the beta tag a long.

Does that guy look ridiculous because we've been conditioned to what the appearance of a professional should be?

bitch boy you took a week to motivate yourself to go to the gym don't even try to step up

are hazelnuts the nuts of the bluepilled? serious question

When's the first album ready?

What the fuck? That guy has to be trolling right? He looks like a male rachel dolezal.
Beyond that, did he not want to brush his fucking hair before appearing on the news? Or maybe speak with a normal accent instead of that absurdly bad jamaican accent?
Man, fuck this guy. His talking points are equally retarded. BAME people are over-represented in the courts because they commit more crime, and receive more harsh punishments because they have longer criminal records overall.

Christ this makes me pissed.

>website design module
>its on fucking wix
i thourght btec level 3 was a level equivalent

that ship has probably sailed tbqh. N-not that I'd actually do that anyway haha...

Afternoon senpai

In a pretty good mood

yes, thinking that something looks ridiculous for an x means that we have an idea of what an x generally is. bravo

never he took a week to motivate himself to go to the gym, imagine him motivating himself to try to spit something

I really don't understand the pathetic obsession from grown men over Japanese cartoons.

Yeah and I made more gains in a week that I spent fucked out of my face on all sorts without even working out than you did ever since you started lifting. Bet you can't even bench lmao1pl8.

I'll release it as soon as you lose your virginity as a congratulations gift to you and you only sweetie.

Pewdiepie weighs in on the Lammy review

that's a lie, but it's probably better for you if you don't
just wait until a VR MMO comes out with technology to feel what your character feels and then you can finally live your dream

Exact same situation here. Had 3 days of physical labor after 2 years of being a lazy no work out guy. Broke my immune system like a bitch and had to stay in bed for a week.

The fact that you feel the need to post about your uninteresting life and constantly tell us about "the lads" suggests to me you're projecting but whatever mate. Enjoy your day wanking at the back of the cinema.

I'll spit in your mums cunt

he projects about going to the cinema alone himself, its ok user dont worry
i bench your mum on my face, thats at least 4 pl8s

Do not.

Why does age make any difference on what i should be allowed enjoy?

>alone himself
;)

You couldn't even convert 4pl8 into kg you fucking dyel cunt.

Don't >> me when you're getting btfo by a based user.

>he projects about going to the cinema alone himself
I don't remember the last time I went desu. Nothing worth seeing, not anywhere nearby anyway.

>Why does age make any difference on what i should be allowed enjoy?
Spoken like a true paedophile.

I guess degenerate and self indulgent activities should be accepted across the board because people "enjoy" them, not hurting anyone huh? Hasn't completely destroyed British society huh?

that's pretty much how society works tbqh senpai
adult men should be chastised if they continue to prefer playing with model cars on plastic maps than to work and provide for their family

Oh fucking hell. Jeremy Corbyn presents Storzmy with an award. Clownworld.

youtube.com/watch?v=5q9cDLomGEo

he skirts round the point that I infact do bench your 80kg fat ass mother, easy W for me

sit back down and watch cuckold

how old are you

Hahaha 4pl8s is 180kg not 80kg you fucking dyel hahaha

This. Why shouldn't I enjoy having a young Filipino girl wiping my arse just because I'm not a geriatric yet?

>me and my lads face when caesar salah doesn't even lift

making stuff up now wew LAD

sit
back
down

Just been holding my freshly made cup of tea when me dog jumped up and knocked it all over me. Fucking burning like fuck lads.

watching anime is fine but your claim was retarded
why admit to rulebreaking tbqh

He's right though.

Wtf is that?

i was calling his ma 4pl8s not talking about benching 4pl8s a side+the bar

>context

1pl8 = 60kg, one plate on each side + bar.
2pl8 = 100kg, you only add 40kg from here since you're not adding another bar
3pl8 = 140kg
4pl8 = 180kg
etc

yuki.la/fit/35508953

You fucking dyel

A BIT GAY.

>He thinks 4 pl8 is 80kg

>tfw almost 40 and still getting refused booze in Morrisons without id

>i bench your mum and she's atleast 4pl8s
>he weighs 80kg
This fucking damage control, reread your posts you autist.

she*

>collects cartoon schoolgirls
>worries about """psychos"""

you're an adult at 18. picking at where i said adult man instead of adult boy is irrelevant as man and boy doesn't necessarily have much to do with age per se. still claiming to be a boy instead of a man doesn't give you license to not be scrutinised by others for doing whatever the fuck you want to do

>Starting to lift just as beach season is over

You're all just going to lose steam and blow out before winter, like clockwork

fuck off la before I cut you

Pewdiepie probably browses here. He has been known to browse Sup Forums and featured Roger Helmer in one of his videos.

Not old enough I'd say, shave them legs and put a dress on me ole fruit

unbearable tripkek activity detected
:::

HOW TO FILTER TRIPCODE USERS
>Settings (top/bottom right)
>Filters & post hiding
>Filter specific posts
>Insert the tripcode
!!VnNRvRlB7mh
!!zG6Rz9uzYSI

>Now you can enjoy Brit/pol/ again

do not reply to tripcodes, filter them instead

just eat healthily and take care of yourself user

Honestly how long are we going to have to wait before you finally reveal that you're an underage kid with aspergers?