"He will come like a thief in the night" is for the unbeliever. RAPTURE SEPTEMBER 23, 2017

According to our own Bible, we are instructed to know and expect Christ's return. If you think we are not suppose to know the day or the hour than you haven't been in the scriptures.

Jesus said nobody knows the day or the hour except for the FATHER in heaven. Then, Jesus went to be with the Father - later, the FATHER gave both Paul and John the timing of the Rapture, and the Return - it is ALL in the SCRIPTURES! So many people just quote Matthew 24 while dismissing the rest of Paul and John's vision/testimony.

This video is well worth your time, we may only have a few weeks left. Prepare yourselves and your families, get right with the Lord. It's not about head knowledge it's about a relationship, a real spiritual experience with the Father through Christ. It's real and coming folks:

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

A VISION OF JUDGEMENT DAY: youtube.com/watch?v=9g2PutZlwEs

TAKE HEED, THIS IS IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
youtube.com/watch?v=AzUrHvSOmEI
youtube.com/watch?v=DQTCS6aWRSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do those stars even WITH lines between them look anything like a person, much less a woman you dumb cunt

nothings gonna happen.
god raptures at random.
thats why people find god spontaneously
and have profound visions of light, heaven, hell,
angels, the dead, god, etc.

nothings gonna happen.

i saw the rapture 11 years ago and i'm still here.

went from no god to know god immediately.

>American Christianity
Don't you have snakes to shake and 'angelic' frothing garbles to make and a telepastor to donate to instead of shitting up the board?

Retard

ok I accidentally locked myself out, had to climb a ladder to the 2nd floor to get in again, and meanwhile the previous thread 404s, so I will answer some things first from there.

The Bible was never banned, what was banned is anything other than the Latin Vulgate for 1000 years, the very simple reason being than (again, this happened before in early days with the gnostics) there were the neo-manichean sects who were maliciously altering the bible, also there were bad translations circulating which were perhaps unknowingly heretical.

The Great Apostasy however doesn't imply other variants of Christianity, even though heretical, it implies people turning their back on the True Faith, which happened en masse in the 2nd half of the 20th century. So I still say Vatican II is the key point here.

this was meant to "modernize the Church" while in fact it was infiltrated by commies and masons and the apostasy happened from the top down with pope John XXIII. They altered the faith and as a result people all over, not just catholics, apostasised and became atheists. Look at the Scandinavians for example, there it is the protestants shilling for gay marriage and whatnot. These people do not really believe anymore. Atheism has become the norm all over. This is clearly the great falling away from the faith.

Sola fide is heretical nonsense, faith alone does not save, good works are also needed.

Orthodox-catholicism (including traditional catholicism this is) is the Church commenced by Jesus Christ Himself. Rapture is sectarian nonsense thought up 250 years ago at most.

It is heretical my friend. You will be disappointed come 24 sept and no rapture.

Who is the man of sin, showing himself as God in the temple, you unread shit?

Fuck off, pre trib rapture niglet.

Also it doesn't matter that Christmas isn't really Jesus' birthday. It is about honouring Him, honouring His birth, doesn't matter what day you do it on.

Do you really think early Christians didn't know this? They openly took the most harmless festivities of the pagans (the ones without human sacrifices and so), they stripped them of idolatrous content and they gave them a new meaning venerating Christ, the Holy Virgin or the saints.

Why? Because society back then were 95% peasants, farmers who worked the land and had their traditional festivities. So they made it so that these peasants could keep their traditional feasts but they gave them a new meaning. This isn't paganism in a long shot and there is nothing wrong with it.

>Sola fide is heretical nonsense, faith alone does not save, good works are also needed.
>t.papist heretic
Go pray to your holy cracker you pagan shit. Then teach rubes about the assumption of Mary, you goddess worshipping Babylonian turds.

At least Runescape DXP will be the weekend before, I'm content

>21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Papists are so busy praying to fictional saints and Mary who they worship that they don't have time to have a personal relationship with the Lord.

Many such cases.

3rd temple first has to be rebuilt. (((They))) are planning this, but first great wars and natural disasters will happen and a good part of humankind will be wiped out, before the son of perdition appears.

Now Satan has a lot of power mainly through the secret sects like masonry. After the Great Chastisement happens, there will be none of that left, and his only choice will be to reveal himself through a chosen man, the antichrist, a Jew from the tribe of Dan.

Almost a week after my birthday, nice

oh fuck off so-called puritan, your puritanism blinds you so much that you throw away the bulk of Christian tradition for heretical nonsense some cook thought up in the early 19th century. The near future will prove it.

So tell me heretic, which one of your hundreds of little sects is the true one?

what about the rapture that was supposed to happen a few years ago OP?

>The Bible was never banned

Decree of the Council of Toulouse (1229 C.E.): “We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the books of the Old or New Testament; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of these books.”

Ruling of the Council of Tarragona of 1234 C.E.: “No one may possess the books of the Old and New Testaments in the Romance language, and if anyone possesses them he must turn them over to the local bishop within eight days after promulgation of this decree, so that they may be burned...”

Proclamations at the Ecumenical Council of Constance in 1415 C.E.: Oxford professor, and theologian John Wycliffe, was the first (1380 C.E.) to translate the New Testament into English to “...helpeth Christian men to study the Gospel in that tongue in which they know best Christ’s sentence.” For this “heresy” Wycliffe was posthumously condemned by Arundel, the archbishop of Canterbury. By the Council’s decree “Wycliffe’s bones were exhumed and publicly burned and the ashes were thrown into the Swift River.”

Fate of William Tyndale in 1536 C.E.: William Tyndale was burned at the stake for translating the Bible into English. According to Tyndale, the Church forbid owning or reading the Bible to control and restrict the teachings and to enhance their own power and importance.

Christ was speaking to His disciples when He said that He will come in an hour that no one expects. We can not know the exact day, but rather the season in which we need to be ready. Jesus Himself does not even know the day.
>Matthew 24:43-44
>43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

>Matthew 23:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Also, the rapture is AFTER tribulation, and we know this because Jesus Christ Himself told us.
>Matthew 24:29-31
>29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

>Immediately after the tribulation of those days

the pope offcourse

t. hundreds of little sects professing they are the true one

you are not a hair better than the medieval neo-manichean heretics

to quote the words of St Dominic (to Guilabert de Castres the cathar heretic):
>I tell you pure one. Rather than to be in your shoes when the judgment comes, and it will come, I would rather be torn limb from limb and thus my martyrdom may be prolonged, I would rather be a mere limbless corpse, my eyes gouges out, wallowing in my own blood, that I might win the martyr's crown for resisting your heresy!

Can you read? That was because of what I stated, many maliciously altered versions circulating. Remember this was before the invention of the printing press.

Fiucking dumb american protestants having zero grasp of history.

2 Thessalonians confirms that the 'rapture' cannot occur until a satanic leader will stand in the temple in jerusalem

conclusion: there will be a 'rapture' and it will be demonic in nature

in those days, demons and humans will be giving and taking in marriage 'as in the days of noah

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc

>believing in CIA psy-op

the arbitrary nature of the constellations along the ecliptic is one of their most important features

along with their antiquity, and appearance in major civilizations around the world

the star names along the 'equator' of the sky tell the story of the garden, the life of Christ, and his return

the order is virgo to leo, also codified in the sphinx, (woman to lion)

No OP that's the Bibble.

THREAD THEME SONG

youtube.com/watch?v=AzUrHvSOmEI

>christcucks genuinely think some ancient kike is going to come down from the sky and save the goyim
My sides

This doesn't seem very Sup Forums

Whatever the case, people have been predicting the end times through scripture and astrology for all of time and it's not happened yet. What makes this different?

>taking demons into marriage

How the hell is that supposed to happen...

The current pope is a prophecised antipope whom the Holy Virgin herself stated in Fatima, Portugal a miracle witnessed by 30000 people, that this one will be guided by Satan and lead many astray with false teachings. Nothing new in the eyes of a traditional catholic.

But he will not be the antichrist, which you would know if you would have read Revelation 12 and have an eye for the chronology there.

Dumbass, you will suffer as the good will suffer along with the bad. No rapture will magically save you, pitiable fool. But the antichrist will be a Jew, from the tribe of Dan. This is a direcrt result of the Jews resisting Christ.

Go ahead and listen more to your John Hagee the kike-enabling snake.

The difference is this time a prophecy right out of Revelations is being fulfilled.

This is unprecedented.

>the antichrist will be a Jew
But Christ is a Jew, fucking moron

when people believe that antichrist is God himself, they will believe anything he said

one of Satan's methods to prevent the prophecy of the garden (his death) was to pollute the israelite (not the modern jew) bloodline with crossbreeds

the death of the human-angel hybrids was the real purpose of the flood

>We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the books of the Old or New Testament; but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of these books.”

Can you read ?

We prohibit also that the laity should be permitted to have the books of the Old or New Testament;

but we most strictly forbid their having any translation of these books.”

banned banned and banned

the bible was a weapon a power the papist did not want to lose but did , praise god

Yeah, you deluded fucks have been saying that for centuries now.

We'll get to that date, nothing will happen and you'll still be a dishonest fuck and continue believing your bullshit. You people just can't accept you've been conned and that's why you're hated.

and?

>The difference is this time a prophecy right
Everytime kek

This shit again? Kek does not approve of your shit.

Sounds interesting, user. Got anything to cite this tale? I'm at work so I can't look into it currently.

shit thread i hope most of you will kill yourself when - AGAIN - nothing will happen

God's Gonna Cut You Down

youtube.com/watch?v=DQTCS6aWRSc

>you throw away the bulk of Christian tradition
You mean the traditions of the scones and Pharasees in ling robes? Yeah, Fuck that pagan nonsense.

>So tell me heretic, which one of your hundreds of little sects is the true one?
The ones that believe in salvation by faith.

In Revelation Jesus talks to 7 different churches which each have different attributes, both good and bad. They are all filled with saints, the saved, but Jesus has a problem with their ways. He doesn't say they are damned though, just that they will be punished if they don't repent.

The (((universal))) church is a meme and not biblical. There are several churches which is why the word is pluralised. The important part is that salvation isnt by any works of yourself, but the grace of God. A free gift in exchange for our faith alone. That's why the thief on the cross was saved. He had faith without works.

not a talmudic jew you shithead, you should learn the difference

when the temple was destroyed as Christ prophecised and the kikes lost all their false priesthood, they invented the Talmud, this is their unholy book now that leads them. Nothing at all to do with Christ. Synagogue of Satan.

Like I said, this has never happened before.

Revelations 12 is being fulfilled to a T.

This celestial alignment has not happened since Jesus Christ was born.

Fake and gay

Circular logic bro

>The end of times is coming
>How do you know?
>Because it's prophesied
>How do you know the prophecy is true?
>Because it's the end times

Seems dumb.

wow, really convincing, yeah, now i'm totally on board, this is really different from all the other endless prophecies

No you absolute retard, this only concerns *translations* not the Latin Vulgate.

Why, because a translation is always a rape of the original and small errors can make big mistakes. You KJV faggots should know that.

Why don't you do some actual research on why this was done and the permeation of neomanichean heresy everywhere back then.

>t. hundreds of little sects professing they are the true one
The only sect that saus they are the only true faith is the apostate Catholic church. All other sects don't have a problem with each other unless they teach works salvation. Jehovah's Witness not included.

No, try again.

>The end of times is coming
>How do you know?
>Because it's prophesied
>How do you know the prophecy is true?
>Because it's literally being fulfilled right before our eyes

no? not something specifically for this off the top of my head

the bible says that 'noah was perfect in his generations' or some variation on that, which confirms that he was selected for his genetic 'perfection,' not his moral perfection, which is a clue to what's really going on

I would read the books of e raymond capt as a starting place, they are very simple and short, and you can usually find PDFs if you look hard enough, he is a competent researcher, not just a screeching christian, I think he even appears on youtube in a few places

This about it, if you know what arianism already caused, a simple different interpretation of the identity of the Son, back when ancient Greek and Latin were still spoken, what damage do you think a bad translation can do?

What exactly are you claiming is happening? I'm betting you'll give a really vague answer that I can apply to multiple periods in time.

i would love to see your face and everyone like you on the 23rd when again nothing happens and you have to decide to keep deluding yourself by way of cognitive dissonance or to accept that this was all nonsense.
Of course you won't do the latter

That's just a rewording of what I said m8. It's still circular unless you can point me to something quantifiable or concrete, rather than concluding with your first point which surmounts to 'it's happening'.

>It's happening
>How do you know?
>Because it's predicted
>How do you know that's true?
>Because it's happening

mock all you want, you'll likely be eating those words in your lifetime

stick your idol where the sun doesn't shine cancerous kekistani faggot

>gets called out on his bullshit
>resorts to the laughable "you'll see" argument

Don't be such a sore loser, user.

oh no no, you'll see, SOMETHING will happen in your lifetime, you will not believe it now but mark my words, be very afraid

Watch the first video OP posted if you actually care. It's quite thorough.

I'm not saying anything in particular is happening other than Revelations 12 being fulfilled. It's most likely a marker starting the seven years of tribulation.

No, it's not. If someone makes a prophecy, and it comes true, then was it accurate or not?

The thing I don't understand is, we get "the sign" on Sept 23, but then what? Something happens to or in Israel? - Is that it?

>What makes this different?
The difference is the satanic state of Jerusalem now exists after 1900 years of being btfo. The cashless system is now possible, along with the mark of the beast. And television is a real thing so the whole world can see the two witnesses across the globe.

None of this shit was possible until the modern day, and would have seemed like nonsense. 100 years ago there was no internet, electronic cashless money system, Israel, or transhumanism. And evolution wasn't taught to all kids across the globe by secular faggots who hate God.

>The current pope is a prophecised antipope whom the Holy Virgin herself stated in Fatima,

muh mary

dailey reminder that there are no ghostly appearances in the bible from people who have died but yet this papist claims it happens with mary can i hear a yes satan ?

Yeah, something happens all the time, you utter retard.

If you think I'm scared of that something being a by-product of your fiction books then I'm just going to shake my head and laugh at you.

a gay attempt at saving face
u got rekt m8

This is confusion worked by the devil himself. The modern (((Jews))) should be called kikes, because they are fake Jews. They are the Synagogue of Satan that Jesus warned us about.

>No, it's not. If someone makes a prophecy, and it comes true, then was it accurate or not?

It was accurate, but this hasn't come true so that point is irrelevant. Seems to me you're eager to deflect from my point; what signs or facts do you have to show me past scripture or astrology?

Saying 'but I'm right' isn't an argument really, but you've used it 3 posts in a row now.

The Jews of today do not represent Jesus. All the good Jews became Christians back then, all who were left were his corrupt enemies.

>i'm too dumb to discern who makes what post but i still get angry

Dumbass maybe you should read up on what paganism actually is.

also:

>"You see that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone." (James 2:24)

This goes a good way to explaining why it is that this particular heresy did not really raise its head for a full fucking 15 centuries after the Incarnation.

Martin Luther had to actually change Scripture to support it, adding the word “alone” after “faith” in Romans 3:28, as is widely known even among Protestants. Heretical as fuck!

When Christ speaks of salvation vs. damnation, He sometimes speaks of faith and sometimes of works, such as the rich man who was told to sell his belongings and those he told would be lost for turning a blind eye to their fellow men in need (Matthew 25:31-46)

also:

"Do not be amazed at this, because the hour is coming in which all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and will come out, those who HAVE DONE GOOD DEEDS to the resurrection of life, but those who have done wicked deeds to the resurrection of condemnation." (John 5:28-29)

>The difference is the satanic state of Jerusalem now exists after 1900 years of being btfo. The cashless system is now possible, along with the mark of the beast. And television is a real thing so the whole world can see the two witnesses across the globe.

All your personal interpretations of re-translated and rewritten religious text. You've assigned modern stuff to the bible, the bible wasn't predicting modern stuff. Anything more tangible?

I'm a christfag btw, I just think biblical literalism is retarded and the idea that evolution is for 'secular faggots' is simply untrue. Y

Ignorance does not mean this celestial alignment won't be happening; it will be.

I can't be bothered to explain this out to you in detail, especially when op linked a video that does just that. Go ahead and watch that if you actually want to be educated, though I suspect you came in here just to argue with anyone who believes this.

Fresh OC for the end

If you can't summarise the video then I'll assume you don't know enough about the content. Do you know how many times people are linked to videos that just waste their time because the arguments are non-existent?

I already think you're a dishonest loser so why would I take your word that a YouTube video would magically make me believe your bullshit? If that was the case then said video would be world-famous.

Nonsense. First off traditional catholics are not a part of the post-Vatican II apostate Church, neither to the Orthodox Churches. Second, JWs are arians, if you don't recognize the Holy Trinity you can as well become a muslim.

>I'll assume
You do a lot of that, don't you?

>video would be world-famous
It does have 6.7 million views.

>ad hominem
How typical.

Only a handful of pitiable fools expect their rapture to happen then. It will merely be a marker, a fulfillment of Rev. 12 which will bring in the beginning of the end times, the Great Chastisement. Don't worry, you won't be able to miss the coming great wars and natural cataclysmic events.

>"And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying,
'Come and see.' and I saw, and behold a white horse"

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
And he decides who to free and who to blame
Everybody won't be treated all the same
There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down
When the man comes around

Time of perplexcity

The solar eclipse was on August 21, 2017. Hurricane Harvey began on August 25, 2017. Finally, the waters began flooding Texas on August 26, 2017.

If you type “21 25 26” into Google, the very first hit is Luke 21:25-26, and this Scripture states the following, “25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring. This is a warning to the people of Earth to repent and call upon the Most High for mercy. We all know that is not going to happen!

>Ignorance does not mean this celestial alignment won't be happening; it will be.

Okay, sure. But I'm here asking you to make me less ignorant on something you claim to be true and you're unable to, so why should I feel bad for being ignorant? If the people in the know can't explain or argue their case then it's not my fault I'm not willing to eat up any old bullshit.

>I can't be bothered to explain this out to you in detail

What a surprise

>Go ahead and watch that if you actually want to be educated, though I suspect you came in here just to argue with anyone who believes this.

Read;

>If I can't make my point it's because you're ignorant, if you're not willing to look up my point for me then you're lazy

I'll watch your video out of curiosity, but you've made me instantly view it with extra scrutiny. If you really think the world is coming to an end, you should maybe stop making it so hard for other people to take that view seriously.

Avoiding the actual argument, eh? Just proves my point that you're a dishonest loser and you've also proven my assumption is correct.

Better luck next time.

Floods, famine, pestilence, war and rumors of war....what are we lacking?

got blessed by confirmation digs

Oh, and 6.7 million views is world-famous? Yeah, I don't think so...

The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground?

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks

another time

some info about draco

Please get more and more into this so that when nothing happens and when the world won't end in the next few years you might finally realize you've fooled yourself - or maybe just got fooled.

the book of revelation

>The difference is the satanic state of Jerusalem now exists after 1900 years of being btfo.

this marked the fulfillment of the era of the Gentiles. Remember God promised that the children of Japhet (mainly whites and asians) would be lifted above everyone else for a while, beginning with the Jews rejecting Christ. Japhet in Hebrew both means "may He extend " and "beautiful".

Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom
Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns

Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down

also, the 23rd is a Saturday (Sabbath)

There's always been floods, famine, pestilence and war. The thing we're lacking is evidence that this is the end times rather than just a bout of humans being shitty and the earth being dangerous.

You win user.

You have managed to successfully remain ignorant.

Loops

another view

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the prick
In measured hundredweight and penny pound

>You remain ignorant

No, you failed to convince him of something pretty far fetched. His ignorance is your failure, if what you're saying is true and easy to prove.