This is Irma

Irma Ida Ilse Grese was a female SS guard at the Nazi concentration camps.

Was she so twisted, evil and destructive that naming the hurricane after her seemed like a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXRXF3fNvZk
youtube.com/watch?v=QuzHgcp-eUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>twisted, evil and destructive
good joke

I read about her in the British war museum. Turns out she likes to whip the kikes and make them lick her boot. Definitely /ourgirl/
Pic related

She doesn't look evil. Though bit masculine.

Will no one Czech my numerals?

Irma Grese did nothing wrong. She just whipped prisoners for stealing food and walked around being sassy.

Damn,she is hot

Checked. Also makes me wonder how many roleplays are based on that.

Because it is satanic.

she looks kinda like that bitch from mad men.

What´s satanic about 111?

holocaust is a jewish lie. even if it was real, the jews deserved it. sage it

It's kinda impossible to know the truth about her.

She might have been a raving psychopath. There is a fair amount of anecdotal evidence.

But then again it might all be wild exaggeration.

>just a bit

I would still hit it though.
>ywn sit at home preparing SauerKraut and Potato Pancakes while waiting on your uber frau wife to come home form work at the concentration camp and her gift to you is new pair of hand made jew leather suede boots.

the majority of those from that time are now dead and look at us from the past wondering how we got so disconnected from reality and how we could believe such lies.

the jewish victory over germany is absolute and complete. and the victory over the european race is also in its closing stages.

we lost. we never had a chance really, our parents and their parents lost because they couldnt dream that anyone would want to do what is being done to us.

>she will never whip you and force you to breed her

IRMA OVULATING, TAKE PANTS OFF NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=OXRXF3fNvZk

She is HOT!! Af

i was driven home by a nigger-maid better looking than this.
>ywn sit at home preparing kfc and watermelons while waiting on your $200 slave-wife to come home from work at the cotton farm and her days yield to you is new warm hand made cotton shirt?

bestiality is not illegal in finland btw.

The fight hasn't properly started. It was a trick. Their power rests entirely on an illusion which needs to be exposed.

youtube.com/watch?v=QuzHgcp-eUI

are you saying it´s a trap?