Belgian Human Zoos

How can you call us blacks subhumans, while having THIS?

Are whites really this inhumane?

Name one (1) case blacks did this to whites or any other race. I'll be waiting, you fucking hypocrites.

might makes right

>Are whites really this inhumane?

No, niggers are.
That's why they were put in zoos

Blacks could never have done that. Because they would have to build a fence. Blacks. Build something.

Whats the problem?For centuries europeans caught wild animals and put them in zoos

Slave trade, cannibalism, animals at a zoo live quite comfortable lives compared to that. Come to think of it, I have never seen a gorilla on a corner drinking 40oz or popping a cap in another gorilla either.

Black dindoos cut up the genitals of civilians settlers and put them in their mouths on the virtue of them looking alien to them, until Von Trotha put them in their place.

South African tribes hunt white people as a right of passage.

This is a completely harmless and as far as I know even voluntary exhibition of different ethnicities.

>food
>shelter
>centre of attention

what's the problem again?

>South African tribes hunt white people as a right of passage
True, even though 95% of black males around here are still considered children.

Niggers BTFO

>Human Zoos
>niggers in it
>human
>zoo
>niggers
>humans
nani?

ape calling me inhumane, water under the bridge really

They are interesting in the sense that this was considered the ideal interraces interaction for the europeans.

She does look like a fur-less monkey. If you view them as animals that are to be contained they actually become very cute.

boy those were the days

That's fucking dank

this was expo 58 in brussels, my grandparents where there, it was an exhibition of how congoles lived in belgian congo

An uncle of a friend of mine used to shoot niggers out of the trees back in the Congo. Had some funny stories.

You are animals. Section 8 housing (council flats) are a new type of cage for advanced zoologists

>how dare you be so inhumane as to not rape and eat her like we would?!?
Almonds activated.

That's nothing more than an outdoor museum exhibition not unlike the ones who exist today. The black people were there voluntarily and got paid. The title is *human* zoo. While not completely pc nowadays clearly classifying them as humans.
The blacks got paid and provided with flats outside of the zoo. I really fail to see how this is a crime against humanity, especially in the context of the time.

Have you been to Africa? No matter is going on in your pic, it's still way more humane than what Africans do to each other.

One of the worst things the Jews did to us was to remove our colonies from us. Those things were a beauty, beautiful lands full of resources and niggers treating us as if we were Gods.

Fucking Jews...

Have you ever seen nigger carpentry?

Nigger rigged is a term for a reason. Good luck finding a single example of black people becoming skilled tradesmen

lmao.
still hasn't figured out section 8 housing.
and gibs yet.

it's science.

>Name one (1) case blacks did this to whites or any other race.

What, feed a child?
Nope, never heard of blacks doing such a thing.

So far not a single argument but only insults coming from all sides. Why are you so triggered?

Is that your animal behavior manifesting? You whites are exactly what we like to call you, a human filth.

You will never try to exterminate or enslave us, never again. I'm just afraid the next time roles will be reversed since there's no peaceful way to deal with your race. You're all lusting for a blood, so you'll get it.

Our times are coming. You know it and I can feel you why you're acting like you're so upset. Because you simply are.

Have fun until it lasts.

Black and white photo.
We changed our views, whilst you`re still a piece of shit in present 4k HD.

There are human "zoos" today in Africa. That is, they have tourists touring traditional villages, etc.

The optics of the human zoo (as in the colonialist type) are certainly bad, but a large part of that is based on the perception of humans in cages rather than the actual reality of the thing. The actual human zoo was not that bad nor comparable to an animal zoo. Just a touring African village with African villagers. If we didn't have les interwebs and television, Africans would do it themselves today, tour the world as a "human zoo" i.e. their village and tribe and customs, etc. Yes, they were exploited to some extent, but they were taken care of. Far worse has been done throughout the history of mankind including today and in Africa (historically and today by Africans to other Africans).

i mean if it's so hard to distinguish from an animal, no wonder you've been locked up in zoos

> implying blacks worth something better than a zoo

You got plenty of arguments here. Where's yours?

Its Belgian humor

>reddit spacing
>mental gymnastics required to view whites as the uncivilized ones

aaaahahhaha

True european values.

>Bantu expansion
>Atlantic Slave Trade
>Islamic Slave Trade

What do I win?

Ugga bugga only way you can come here is by whites helping you in the first place.
Doesnt take longer than a year to make you depressed living in environment where a man actualy has to work for a living.

You haven't found a black carpenter for me, or admitted the pictures are of a simple anthropology exhibit

Because nobody believes you are serious.
>meme flag
>WE WUZ

Nice bait attempt but you aren't fooling me.

>2017
>doesn't know that the child is actually feeding the poor
Stay unwoke

Stop LARPing, you hateful shitlord. Get a job, get hobbies, do something productive and positive with your life instead of wallowing in your own vomit.

>bringing things up from a long time ago

All those idiots are dead by now. Get over it. Nigger.

KYS collectivist nigger.Implying all whites are same. Czechs never saw niggers in real life and we cant for your shitty live so blame West but not white race you ugly smelly nigger who should be impaled for his collectivism which means you are propably comunist nigger degenerated by West.

nothing wrong with that image

you enslaved eachother and sold your own kind to the white man
that is pretty fucked up tbqh

Vae victis cunt

Can you blame people for not thinking you are actually human?

>Blacks abandon children.

Whites.. (Sorry Wh*tes..) Find a way to fund, feed and house them...

>THEYRE EVIL... REEEEE!!!

They fucking fed the thing, didn't they?

At least we have brex...

>reddit spacing
ok black man i believe you aren't a larper

If blacks aren't subhuman, why were they kept in zoos?

>How can you call us blacks subhumans, while having THIS?
If blacks weren't subhuman, you wouldn't be in zoos, would you?

Lookin' good OP
Would have loved to visit it.
We could open one near Liège, we've got more than enough blacks to do it around here.

Blacks have their own Welfare Pope

His name is Maximo Gibs

BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA

>How can you call us blacks subhumans?
Easy

Imigration: What was your profession in your home country?
Nignog: I was an Architectural Engineer.

We also had a niggervillage in our zoo.
>WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Maybe a nigger zoo would be a good idea after all. That stuff is top quality entertainment.

africans did that to each other
1. it rendered them harmless
2. they had to be taken care of by others, which used up resources.

Shitty human beings.

And now all west european cities look like a zoo.

Karma, bitches.

The better question is why they gave negroids human rights but not Great Apes.

Are Germany, Sweden and France your new expos? I gotta applaud the scale of the project but when will it end?

Not Karma. The Jew (and White females with voting rights).

PS - I wonder what kind of karma is at work with the niggers. Being born a nigger is one hell of a punishment.

WE WUZ ZOO ANIMALS SHEEEIIIT

>tfw the ghetto is little more than a negro safari

Apart from rape,theft,drugs and murder, They are just too primative.

If they had managed to invent the wheel build a boat or make a written language, they may well of ended up nigging out in europe.

We would still be in the dark ages.

I know right, just look at them.
I'm surprised those finely dressed gentlemen can bear the sight

Not giving a (you) to OP since he's a nigger.
Said pictures where taken in order to show a typical Congolese village on the world expo in 1958. There is nothing racist about it.

APEX KEK

Sadly we no longer need to visit a zoo to see our African cousins

Even in the OPs picture the child is trying to leave steal something from the white man in the crowd.

They have it better in zoos then in their own homelands, if you can even call it such.
I doubt they even have a concept of territory that goes beyond the understanding of cats and dogs.

Because us niggers are subhuman. The white people took our ancestors out of the jungle where everything wants to kill us. They uplifted us, made sure we were well fed, healthy and got lots of exercise, even educated us and eventually gave us equal rights. All they asked in exchange is for us to do a little gardening work. Now how does our subhuman race repay them? We genocide them in hati, rape their women globally, force white guilt on their descendants for gibs and assault lone white men when we're in a gang of no less then 4 niggers. Oh and speaking of our pack assaults, the absolute second a white man defends himself by firing a bullet our pack scatters like dust in the breeze because we're fucking cowards. White people have every right to exterminate our kind because we're so ungrateful, stupid and savage.

> or any other race.

When they raided that child's village, slaughtered the parents and sold it to slavers to put in a zoo?

No, blacks are, that's why they were put in zoos, you dummy.

I only see animals being exposed in a zoo. How is this wrong? The wrong thing is animals living around people like if they were people.

Notice the way these people laugh. Almost endeared. They didnt see them as monkeys. They were paid to act out scenes like their native living conditions. They werent caged. They rebuilt African villages and showed the Africans doing regular stuff like basket weaving and what not. Thid was in a time people rarely left their own village and the world was becoming open and more in touch with far places. The actors were housed in flats after working hours and this wasnt a regular Belgian thing. This was a 1 time event for the world expo. This was largely blown out of proportion.

you could litterally outnumber us 1.000.000 to 1 and it still wouldnt even be a match

This picture may look a terrible and backwards to you, but remember in that time they didn't know the consequences of feeding them.

Seriously though, blacks committed much worse atrocities to each other, they just have never been in a position of power over non-Africans. But consider minority black populations like the Pygmies or Khoisan. They are a different race and many got genocided by the Bantus.

Common.

Even the aussie flora and fauna act it's more humane.

haha great banter
Okay and now again in English, or even Spanish woould be better than that.

vien me trouvé au carré fdp jvai te niker tu va voir

Stupid nigger. You know the exibit niggers were glad to be there right? You know they were pissed whrn their free ride was taken away?

you forgot the nigger lives matter flag

You only view it this way because you believe they are human. They are not.
I don't hurt animals for no reason, I can even enjoy having them around.
But the animals has to serve me and this has to be made very clear.

>This picture may look a terrible and backwards to you, but remember in that time they didn't know the consequences of feeding them.

how civilized, not letting them gather in ghettos. Take note amerifags

Looks like she's enjoying that to me.

>free shelter
>free food
>free medical care
>free clothing
Isn't this what they all want?

>optics
Can anyone explain to me where this word suddenly came from? For some reason it pisses me the fuck off and I can't put a finger as to why

It's not much different to the way black ghetto culture was sold to bourgeois whites through mtv.

Herding nigger cattle! Fuckin CIA NIGGERS!

>suddenly came from
Ancient Greece.

I've used that word/expression for at least 15 years and possibly 20. Maybe some kids on Sup Forums have just latched onto it recently for whatever reason. Not that I've noticed.

I meant in prevailing Sup Forums vernacular. Come now I know your asshole is stuffed with paki cock 24/7 but pull it out for a second and be a tolerable lad