Some inconvenient truths about women (from my first-hand experiences):

Some inconvenient truths about women (from my first-hand experiences):

>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such.

>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.

>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time, its part of their genetic makeup. This puts them in a never-ending state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.

>As such, women will try will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.
Women believe that violence is an acceptable way of reacting when they aren’t getting what they feel they deserve but it’s a serious crime for a man to hit a women or even defend himself when attacked by a woman.

>In contradiction to the above, women have a permanent victim mind-set and regardless of how privileged their life has been they will find some way to make themselves feel helpless and victimised (male privilege, gender pay gap etc).

>Women are in constant competition with other women and are completely two-faced. They will surround themselves with women they claim are friends but bitch about them when they aren’t around.
Women will dress up more to compete with other women than the impress men (see above).

>All women are sluts. No exceptions. As soon as they get bored they will cheat on you. They like to blame men primarily for this behaviour but women do it more.
In contradiction to the above, women hate being seen as a sluts and will do anything to maintain a saintly public image amongst their so-called “friends”.

Post you inconvenient truths about women....

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):
archive.is/2QSoE
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I literally know two girls named princess. They act exactly how you think they would.

I used to know a few who weren't like that.
They were usually either ugly or tomboys.
But one was ordinary and good looking, although the thing about her is that all of her female friends were fugly.
I asked her about that some time and she said it's cause pretty girls tend to have princess complex and basically act exactly like you've described in the op.

The are also irrational.

Most are driven solely by emotions and social approval. They will literally jump off a cliff if it's cool. Look at how they support immigration. The only ones that don't live in the effected working class areas.

Inconvenient truths about OP:

>OP is probably fat
>OP probably likes anime
>OP probably has had very limited or no success with women
>OP finds some relief in overanalyzing the shortcomings of women so that he may temporarily ignore his own failings in life
>OP thinks sharing a penis in common with other human beings means he can take credit for the accomplishments of all beings with penises and thus always considers himself superior even while sitting on his ass whining about women on his children's cartoon forum
>OP wants to pretend he is an experienced bro when he is just one of a giant pile of roleplaying NEETs and fat dorks with too much time on their hands

Post more inconvenient truths about Sup Forumsposters.

fat ugly butthurt bitch detected

Go ahead and post a picture of yourself, you studass Chad expert. Show us just how valuable and experienced you are.

>will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry.

Its okay bitch you can cry, we won't laugh at you

How much for that sexy vanilla icecream?

>Post more inconvenient truths about Sup Forumsposters.
I think you about covered it.

Sounds like you got hurt real bad

Cheer up ;)

fuck off to /soc/ with this broscience bullshit
come back to Sup Forums when you have publications and studies confirming your observations

All true, I know from bitter experience and from the experience of those around me

Yes, hashtag not all women
but the vast majority
shallow, vain, selfish

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I fuck based black man exclusively. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta "provider."

fuck off ya schlutt

the exception proves the ....

>>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.
WTF is with this. At bare minimum no women raised in the US work on logic. Ive honestly seen logic out of immigrants from eastern europe ive met working into computer fields.

Woman detected

Women use divorce to destroy mens' lives.

Women vote in other cultures interests.

Women are destroying the empires our white make ancestors built.

Women have uncontrollable horomones and should not be in the military period.

Please shut up betas. The fact you haven't got laid is due to your autism, not women. Women are not a problem, ideologies are.

Here are some Truths(I talked about them across many KB threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/):

1) Birth Control causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

2) Feminism is a Virus/Bioweapon called the "Femin Virus".

3) Women used to be Feral.

4) Women have a "tracking pheromone".

5) Due to Women's survival instinct to conform to social norms, they are more vulnerable to Social Engineering then Men.

Nice pasta you got there senpai.

They will sacrifice their own children's best interests on the alter of their own vanity without hesitation

girls need fathers

Inconvenient truth, you can't say this about every woman.

Inconvenient truth: While women are a bit crazy, men still desire them.

Post timestamp, m'lady. No tits necessary. Just your face you inbred NEET.

>5) Due to Women's survival instinct to conform to social norms, they are more vulnerable to Social Engineering then Men.
True redpill

Nice pasta.

They want to fuck their daddies and are all low-key pedos

"all psychological issues are the result of projected or internalized sexual dysfunction", t. (((Freud)))

Anyone can say they are smart, if they have to bring it up to give themselves credibility it shows you don't have much going on. If you think men give a shit about how "amazing your mind is" then try giving up sex with them. Your relationships will go to shit because at the end of the day you are still a set of warm thighs to slip into.
Also nobody is impressed when you literally have the world dying to reach a woman quota in their jobs, (see google). It's like playing life on easy mode. See acceptance rates for white males.
Makes since you would have a black boyfriend because that is literally the only demographic that has it easier than woman. Must make you feel better like you accomplished something. Blacks have a +450 sat score boost when getting accepted.

That's why gays are more mentally ill and prone to suicide. Freud was a genius.

>are all low-key pedos
explain

Freud was the early 20th century version of trolls who come to Sup Forums and assert that the entirety of the ideology we espouse can be reduced to a projection of our collective virginity

It's an ebin trole you Mongoloid

You obviously don't know many women and the ones you do know try to paint themselves as perfect.
The man was on to something, no?

good post and i agree but
>4) Women have a "tracking pheromone".
what does this mean?

>not getting laid meme
I get laid so much more now that I see women for what they are. Which is exactly like OP says sadly.

Women need to be replaced.

>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder. Some are better at hiding it than others. Get to know any woman well over a long period of time and you will learn this to be true.

I've learned this to be true, and I've heard the advice "don't stick your dick in crazy" so many times from older dudes/ Sup Forums, that I've avoided a serious relationship. I'm starting to come to the realization that I've only heard that advice so much because every girl is crazy and I have no choice.

under rated

>The man was on to something, no?
Not really. It's just the Eternal Normie wielding social shaming as a conformity enforcement tool, as ever.

lol I know it's copy pasta, which is why I have my own copypasta response :P

>This puts them in a never-ending state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour.

Huh sounds like me. We'd probably get along.

See
>gays are more mentally ill and prone to suicide
That sort of shows that psychological issues can be the result of sexual dysfunction

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot

>implying the public will have access to these technologies
even if we do, the establishment will only allow if it's damaging to us

enjoy your psychopath monsanto babies bred loyal to the state

also, raising children without a family is degeneracy by the way

even the smartphones, that's THEMtech, and it';s a double edged sword creating a surveillance state in everyones pocket. it's a tracking device for peasants.

technology from THEM is all about destroying us. i wouldn't trust an artificial womb, or any piece of technology from the establishment. even this lcd monitor i'm looking at is probably slamming me with mind control flicker rates

Timestamp pls

Go get an abortion

that's clearly a dude larping as a woman for trolling reasons

Bitch lasagna

>Women need to be replaced.

>Replacing your mother with a machine.

I'm sorry your mother was that bad with you, but not for me.

>he doesn't double LARP

Why would I as a man ever want to waste a moment of my life in your presence?

Here you reveal yourself for exactly what you are and you think you're being clever

Homosexuality is the result of a cognitive error in the form of applying one's innate Heterosexual Programming incorrectly. Using the programming you have in your head that leads to fuck women, but applying it to men (or, internalizing the feminine sexual role as a man) (flip genders for lesbians). It would be more correct to say that the psychological issues that proceed from this result from the cognitive error, rather than "sexual dysfunction", since that is itself the result of the cognitive error

>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder.

Ain't that the Goddamn truth.

Ya think?

Haha exactly my thoughts. Her value is most likely only physical. Which is only temporary. And as she said, she can easily be replaced, so no real value here

I'm afraid such autism is too complex and pointless for me

>B-but muh roasties muthafucka

I've been in MENSA for over 30 years and have never heard anyone reference it as "The MENSA Society"

Just saying....

>muh fee fees
kys

>t. Roastie with 60 cats

Prove it. Freud's theory is simpler and Occam's razor sides with him.

Srs question - what's the point of being in mensa? Is it just a bunch of autists hanging out doing puzzles?

>t. Muhammad Muhammad Muhammad who just learned to speak like a human last year

You sound like a dude. Post timestamp

1 in 4 on psych meds

archive.is/2QSoE

I worked with women for almost 3 years, we're not memeing here it's all true

>lowered productivity due to social media use/shopping/gossiping/inefficient work methods
>crying
>muh kids
One of them was engaged to a pilot who was paying for her car lease among other shit
>ends up fucking an IT guy at work
>gets caught, reconciles with fiance
>still hangs out with IT guy at work
>texts me at 7:30 one morning
>"if my fiance comes in don't tell him I hang out with IT guy"
women are walking memes

You better tell him

Nice pasta

Can relate to the work bit, I work with women and my god the amount of drama and squabbles that ensue over the most trivial of shit is insane. It stops so much shit getting done as most of the managers time is spent reconciling playground tier disputes

women have only, ONLY three intended purposes :

- pleasuring your dick
- giving you a child
- being your house slave

if she is anything other than that, you are doing it really wrong

>Women are brought up believing that they are princesses and the world should treat them as such

My sister literally compares herself to a princess, citing how her parents never let her leave the house or have friends.

>All women have some sort of mental health problem and/or personality disorder

My sister is literally schizophrenic, and she refuses to take her medicine. Our parents excuse her, even though she destroys the house like a five year old - she draws on the walls, breaks pictures, tears up the rug, ans leaves the refrigerator and house doors open on purpose and tells us to 'Deal with it' with a sneer.

>All women are predisposed to being jealous and insecure all the time, its part of their genetic makeup. This puts them in a never-ending state of anxiety/anger/ loneliness/fear etc. which they try to hide but comes out through their behaviour

No - women don't know pain. My father has punched me in the face for telling her that she was wrong. She never bathes, but no one mentions it - the saddest thing is that she barely eats and would be cute if she wasn't a filthy scag with UTI's.

>As such, women will try will try and project the outward appearance of being strong, powerful, independent and successful when inside they are scared little girls who just want to cry

No - they always feign incapacity at everything. My female coworkers do nothing all day, and constantly complain about being cold, hot, hungry, bored, etc. They all have fake nails, and refuse to even carry something across the room out of fear of breaking them (I thought the fake ones were so you didn't have to worry about that?)

My boss - a woman - condones this, and mals coworkers have been fired for mentioning that the women get paid to gossip and bleed in the woman's room.

discord gg/z8ReQFP