NURD VS ROMAGHN THREAD

>NURD VS ROMAGHN THREAD
>WHO IS WHITER

These are types of threads that are posted by kike faggots under certain flags. Unironically kill yourself if you're gonna keep posting shit using dive&conquer tactics. I'm especially keeping an eye on you people, with portuguese and swedish flags.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The problem is that snowniggers make ridiculous claims.
Meds have obviously had a greater, more significant impact in history. They practically built civilization as we know it.

I wonder what Hitler thought of the Slavs

and we don't dissagree. We're just saying that the meds back in the time of Egypt, Macedonia, Greece and Rome, you know, at the time these places were the hight of human civilization? Yeah, the ruling caste were all blue eyed with blonde hair. But that doesen't mean we're claiming they were nordics or that we get credit for their accomplishments.

It just means that
>The people currently living in the med is not the same people who used to live in the meds.
>The people currently living in the US is not thesame people who used to live in America

>muh blonde hair blue eyes
Nobody REALLY knows what they looked like back then. As much as either side of this arguement would like to claim otherwise.

But I think history has shown that outaide of this Rome arguement, blomde hair and blue eyes doesn't equal some superior being. Most famous rulers, inventors ect that we do know the eye and hair color of have boring old brown eyes and hair.

This, it's because spaghetti niggers claim glory due to their ruins while being a 3rd world country over run by literal niggers and shitting on modern nations doing far better than them because of "muh ruins" "muh long dead ancestors I look nothing a like"

>muh brown eyes and dark hair

t. hypocrite

I'm more trying to say that it doesn't matter, not that one is better. Your hair/eye color really doesn't matter, it's so stupid and embarassing that people here even bring it up seriously

Especially considering both meds and nords are going extinct right now, and the many other events going on that are actually important and affect the world

The real reason is that you don't have an ancient past to be proud of, so you want no one to have one because it makes you feel insecure. Even if it's proven 1488% scientifically that the Meds are the same as in ancient times, you will still deny it. It's psychological.

t. flag hiding faggot

I don't give two shits how my long dead ancestors lived and compared to others as long as I am doing far better, and I am doing far better than the so called descendants of romans are. Tell me how does their ancient ruins not make them the failure they are now. Tell me why we surpassed them in such a a short timeframe while they still masturbate to their glorious past while ferrying niggers to their shores.

pls add white American to this image. Being a European mongrel makes me sad. we wuz a race now

>Malalas, a non European guy who lived centuries after those people and when the WRE had already collapsed, is a good source
we barely even acknowledge you exist, don't think too high of yourselves

genetics has already confirmed plenty continuity in the med region, you have already lost

> Your hair/eye color really doesn't matter
just because most amerisharts are brown eyed, doesn't mean you can push your niggerness on us.

Aren't fins doing worse than Italy economically? Italy is like the 4th biggest economy or something. Aren't you part chink?

>Some percentage of meds had blonde hair and light eyes

Maybe you are right, because nowadays there are no meds with blonde hair and light eyes...oh wait...

are you really expecting a snowchimp to understand such a basic fact?

>dive&conquer tactics
You can't divide what was never united.

>portuguese flags
I'm sorry, what?

This, fuck off. We don't care. As a word of advice don't reply to bait threads started by meme flags. It's probably just some butthurt mestizo passing himself off as Nord or Med.

>Aren't fins doing worse than Italy economically?
No, we are doinf far better. GDP is meaningless as Brazil is doing better than norway if you go by that alone due to them having a far larger population.

>Italy is like the 4th biggest economy or something.
As I said GDP is meaningless on how well a nation is doing for it's people

>Aren't you part chink?
t. Shaniqua Jamal Rodriguez Goldberg

You are more of a chink than I am.

>2017 GDP capita chinkland: ~43k €
>2017 GDP capita Italy: ~37k €
whoah, it's fucking nothing
if it helps you not killing yourself like your countrymen are doing in droves, feel free to consider it a superhuman achievement

t. butthurt spaghettinigger masturbating about his ruins.

Keep ferrying in those niggers and imploding your banks.

Meanwhile I'll attend free university and the government paying me to study.

butthurt about what? showing how little is needed to make you believe you are worth more than niggers? as I said, if it makes you happy(which you desperately need), feel free to believe so

study as much as you want, your people will never amount to anything

WIR

>butthurt about what?
The fact that your absolute shit compared to us and your ruins won't change the here and now one bit.

>howing how little is needed to make you believe you are worth more than niggers?
Said the actual nigger who is worth less than me

>as I said, if it makes you happy(which you desperately need), feel free to believe so
lol at the projection

>study as much as you want, your people will never amount to anything
We amount to more than you. Keep wanking to your "roman heritage" as you are now just another nigger and will never be anything else. You have the we wuz mentality in place already nog. I'm sure you would be flying in space in your macaroniship if the evil northern europeans hadn't come and take your culture away.

>absolute shit compared to us
proved wrong already
north Italy probably has a higher GDP/capita than you do

>Said the actual nigger who is worth less than me
history proves you wrong, not my fault you choose to ignore it

>We amount to more than you.
such as?

>I'm sure you would be flying in space
funny you say that, even per capita we have more astronauts than you, despite being an overpopulated country with no natural resources whatsoever

Ethnic mixing between Slavs and Germans was not illegal in the Third Reich.

>proved wrong already
Except no.

>north Italy probably has a higher GDP/capita than you do
And Southern Finland has a higher GDP per capita than that

>history proves you wrong, not my fault you choose to ignore it
lel, the history of you being a failed state ferrying niggers. That's happening as we speak.

>such as?
Better living standards, richer people, cleaner air, less niggers not that I could tell you apart from the ones you keep importing to your shores.

>funny you say that, even per capita we have more astronauts than you
lel, guess who build those instruments for your useless nigger in space. Guess who build the mirrors for the James Webb Space Telescope. Guess who helped build the Cassini.

Italy is not white and rightful kangz country

>lel, the history of you being a failed state ferrying niggers. That's happening as we speak.
unlike you we can look at a history of thousands of years to measure ourselves with, of course a useless barely European shithole like yours couldn't possibly know anything about it
unlike you, we don't need to cherrypick

>Better living standards, richer people
that's it?
the fact that you consider finally being not a complete poor shithole after thousands of years a superhuman achievements really says it all

>lel, guess who build those instruments for your useless nigger in space
nice damage control buddy, it certainly wasn't a nigger tier race as finns

>unlike you we can look at a history of thousands of years to measure ourselves with
And yet you still measure up to me as an inferior being no matter what.

>unlike you, we don't need to cherrypick
Yes, that is why you go on and on about your useless rotting ruins as you have nothing else.

>that's it?
Higher IQ, better educated etc etc.

>the fact that you consider finally being not a complete poor shithole after thousands of years a superhuman achievements really says it all
The fact that we surpassed you useless niggers in less than a hundred years tells me a lot about you and your father and grandfather.

>nice damage control buddy, it certainly wasn't a nigger tier race as finns
No what you are doing is damage control. Fucking pitiful spaghettinigger.

here's my last (You), subhuman
enjoy your pitiful modern """achievements""" until Ivan lets you

lel, at the butthurt spaghettinigger. If I'm a subhuman then what are you with your lower IQ, poorer education, poorer everything really.

Have fun being a literal nigger with we wuz mentality as that is all you have and ever will have. Fucking crybaby pussy.

the north is a 3rd world country and you have no ruins to be proud of

fuck off shitskin jew

yep

t. flag hiding butthurt faggot

>the north is a 3rd world country
Compared to fucking shitaly we are not

>and you have no ruins to be proud of
WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEEET

Said the subhuman brown colored turd for the 10th time already.

you are one big butthurt shitskin gook

why do you do this

you are clearly subhuman or a jew

your pilpul is shit

>why do you do this ;_;

lel, go back to crying to your nigger mother instead of shitting up the place here, underage retard.

Are you fucking retarded that you think someone born in greece with light hair and blue eyes is automatically some hyperborean nord?
Even today and in Argentina I see arab-tier and tall blondes both with spanish last names nearly every day
>nord were the ruling class
Lolno, Rome even had a nigger leader once

Fucking germanics have a shitload of discoveries and ivnentions after the dinsutrial revolution to be proud of yet some still go with this kang tier shit

>Balts
>Waffen ss
>Balts lack their own culture so they pretend to be Germans

>But that doesn't mean we're claiming they were nordics or that we get credit for their accomplishments.

How about you learn to read nigger.

They were romans and shit. Meanwhile you're a chink rape baby, just shut up already. It's like I can actually hear your snivling, whiney faggot voice. Fins are the worst mongrels of all time you're a race of elliot rodger tier asian masculinity faggots. Just kill yourself.

>Meanwhile you're a chink rape baby
t. amerimutt spaghettinigger who thinks memes are real.
>just shut up already
"waah the mean man on the internet is triggering me ;_;"

Jesus christ thanks for the laugh burger.

I'm not italian and you aren't white. You're doing the same thing mexicans do here to try and be whiter, which is talk shit about how others aren't white to draw attention away from themselves. You're just embarassing yourself.

>I'm not italian and you aren't white
As if I give a shit about your concept of "white" and who is "white", fucking mutt.

>You're doing the same thing mexicans do here to try and be whiter
Except no, as I don't even ascribe to your shitty colonial concept of "white". Being white is all you mutts have in common with each other, and being 1/8 nigger.

>which is talk shit about how others aren't white to draw attention away from themselves. You're just embarassing yourself.
t. hypocrite

oh look an irrelevant mongol is calling my country third world while one of our 20 regions produce more GDP than his entire fucking non-country

the government isnt paying you shit, the taxpayers are, like me. so you're welcome.

I may be a mutt but so are you. The important difference being that I'm a mutt of european races and you're a mutt of european and chink blood. You reject the definition of white because you don't fit it, it's laughably obvious how desperate you are to cling to the white sidr of your ancestry.

Yes and Brazil is a real beacon of progress and high life

Way to keep up the autism meme alive

>thinks random maps found on the internet made by some imgur faggot are as reliable as iq-research.info
hello brainlet

>I may be a mutt but so are you
Sure thing Shaniqua Jamal Rodriguez Goldberg, whatever makes you stop crying about the mean man on the internet triggering the shit out of you.

>you are to cling to the white sidr
Can you niggers even read? I already said that I don't give a shit about your concpt of "white" or who you mutts consider to be "white"

>Can't read sources on those maps

>hello brainlet
Says the man who can't read.

>Nordcucks going mad ITT
Face it, the Mediterranean, even with all the ebin debts and shitskins crossing the country, still have culture and landspace worth visiting for 200+ million people a year
And I am talking only about Italy,Greece and Iberia, not even Southern France included
You are uncultured snowniggers and alwaysbeauty stay

It's not about my "concept". You are a chink mutt plain and simple. At this point you're flat out just ignoring what I'm saying, rocking back and forth in the fetal position telling yourself how white you are. Not much else to say here.

source presented is a book by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen. This book:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

in the same page you can see the map in pic related reporting the average IQs by country

looks like we are deeper blue. your sources are shit. also outdated.
you're welcome brainlet mongol

Shitskin asian

>It's not about my "concept"
It's purely about your concept as a nation of mutts. You cling to the only superficial commonality you have and that is tthe tone of your skin. While a spaniard will always be a spaniard first and foremost, and the colour of his skin is just one aspect of what makes a spaniard a spaniard.

>You are a chink mutt plain and simple
Whatever you say underage mutt.

> At this point you're flat out just ignoring what I'm saying,
You aren't saying anything except crying like the butthurt little fag you are. Throw in some more mongol memes while you are at it, to prove your superior "white" amerimutt intellect even further. In case your shit tier brain doesn't get it, I wa being sarcastic.

> in the fetal position telling yourself how white you are
Except I'm not. As I said I don't give a shit about being "white", that's all you guys care about as that is all you have and what the jews want you to be about. I bet you love civic nationalism as well.

The sources are the same you fucking illiterate retard.

Why is italian IQ so high?

>historical revisionism: the post

>the sources are the same
of course they are so one of the maps reposting different things must be wrong. holy shit your reading comprehension unironically denote you as a retard

also critiques had been moved by a big part of scientific community to the method reported in the book

just deal with the fact you are a race of brainlet mongrels way more than what you think

You are not white and you are worth even less than the dog shit on the bottom of my shoes. Fuck off, you subhuman chink.

explain and sources

Sorry I realised you were quoting the old 2006 results while I had the 2012 results. The only reason I posted that picture was because of your countrymen posting some shitty online IQ-test ranking without sources.

I'd rather be a dark skinned mediterrean alpha, than a blonde as fuck girly faggot who watches his girlfriend, his sister or even his mom getting banged by abdul and jamal.

OH and you wont believe how many super white blonde bitches from north get itno our islands every year, and end up getting multiple gangbangs from Greek guys.

I completely agree with all of you. No matter what anyone ever says, I always consider every native European who is neither a Jew nor a Muslim to be 'white'. At the same time though, I think that each of the major groups of European people (like Germanics and Slavs, for example) should breed only within their own group to preserve the genetic constitution of that group. I even consider Finns, Hungarians and Estonians to be white due to their cultural heritage (despite their mongoloid origins). I also consider Armenians and Georgians to be white (even though they are geographically in Asia, they are still culturally European). I am an advocate of a big, diverse (REAL diversity, not kike-enforced 'diversity'), united European family. We are stronger and better together.

You already got BTFO in another thread, and you still do dumb to change what you wrote. lel

>

Funny how you gotta give all the Mediterraneans Nordic features to try and convince people they are white.

>i'm slowly dying in a soulless suburban sprawl

>You already got BTFO in another thread,

No I didn't.

>and you still do dumb to change what you wrote. lel

No, I am still too smart to change what I wrote because I am not a divide-and-conquer kike like you are.

Hate to break it to you, but the vast majority of the most important technological innovations of the last century were discovered or made by Italians: i.e. the nuclear reactor, microprocessors, personal computers, etc...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions

There's a reason if we were the cradle of civilization for almost a millennium, and not just a horde of warring troglodytes that managed to subdue and rule a few technologically inferior third world shitholes (:wink: :wink: UK).

Do you consider Lapps who are native Europeans to be white?

Germanics literally only won one fight against the Roman army, which was even unironically the biggest betraying in Antiquity and showed us that Nordcucks have no basic values like loyalty and honour
Rome managed to go deep into Germania even till 200 AD, we cucked your ancestors so keep going mad Anglocuck

>No I didn't.
Yes you did
>

>No, I am still too smart to change what I wrote because I am not a divide-and-conquer kike like you are.
lel
>Fuck off, Mongol scum. You and your ilk are not welcome here.
>No-one cares. Fuck off, Finngol.

You are one dumb fucking anglomutt.

Yes.

>all northern italians
>was inhabited by gauls before rome was even founded
>was colonized by nordic lombards after rome
>iq is 102
>south italy is 89

wogs on suicide watch

>Yes you did

No I didn't.

>You are one dumb fucking anglomutt.

You're a dumb fucking chink subhuman, that's worse than anything else. No-one here is falling for your divide-and-conquer bullshit, take your shill-shekels and fuck off.

>mediterranean apologist believe mongoloids who are native to europe are white

this shit writes itself

I will NEVER accept poo-eyed mongrels as white. I don't care if your fake DNA test says 100% European, you're a shitskin deep down and your eyes reflect it. Don't even get me started on black hair.

WE WUZ LUMBAARD N SHEIßEEEEEEEEE

This.IIts more a historical discussion and not based on supremacy. The only ones triggered are dirty dark meds who are indiscernale from north africans, syrians, or turks. They are part of J haplogroup which is full of other inferior races. Look, if you just accept it rather than trying to claim being part of european master race things would be easier for you southern meds. I bet you are at least half european, thats good enough right. Just stop trying to claim we wuz romanyz when you clearly look and act nothing like the original stock. Its like a beaner claiming they were founding fathers and english settlers.

I realize this and I ask again - why is italian IQ so high?

>light eyes equals being white
>says le 52% face
pic partially related

>You're a dumb fucking chink subhuman
>No-one here is falling for your divide-and-conquer bullshit
> take your shill-shekels and fuck off.
>Even though Ashkenazi Jews are white, they need to stop their kikery or else they'll be sent back to the oven.

t. an actual kike

t. divisive subversive Kike

"Europa" is a mediterranean term, stop appropriating it

no matter how hard you cry, the science is settling it

Varg is 100% right.

And just imagine having to wake up every single day and look in the mirror into your own eyes and see that shit color reflected back at you, a constant reminder that you are not white. The first thing people look into when meeting someone is their eyes, it's the first impression. And brown-eyed people give the impression of shit.

Hitler hated Slavs because Slavs didn't want to play his nazi game. Hitlers entire race policy is dumb because Hitler himself wasn't blonde or blue eyed, also both him and Goebbels looked like typical Jews desu. Hitler manipulated his racial policy based on how much people he needed. For example when he needed help from the Bosnian muslims to break Yugoslavia from within he used the fact that people in Bosnia have around 20-30% Gothic (Germanic) ancestry. That was his excuse for recruiting them even tho he ignored that fact before he needed their help. He also hated Russians because some of them have mixed with Mongols in the past

>yfw there has not been a single ancient wh*te civilization
>yfw even africans and mesoamericans had civilizations before wh*tes

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Only the North is which is 102, the south is 89

Don't worry about these idiots most of them say meds are white because they are swathy mongrels themselves. Little do they know the first stage of multicultural propaganda pushed by Jews was med/nordic couples.

>minoans and myceaneans
>literal semites who were conquered by invaders from the north

herman had loyalty to his own ancestral folk not to you shit skins! you got played by a much more clever and cunning foe. and also
>american education
here's some germanic victories for you:
Battle of Noreia
Battle of Burdigala
Battle of the Teutoburg Forest
Battle of Adrianople
Battle of Abritus
and much more

>minoans
>semites
stopped reading right there, confirmed braindead wh*te

Your own country used to be white before it underwent a process similar to mine when Arabs (much like our Beaners currently) flooded in and bred the true blonde-haired, blue-eyed Italians of yesteryear out of existence.

>There is every Europeans except French and Italians
>Literally the two most relevant people in Europe

I'm fine with being a Kike, we don't need you anyway

I can check slavic, nordic, germanic, and English off in my own family tree.

>Don't worry about these idiots
I don't, they are rather amusing.