A Chinese pregnant woman committed suicide after being denied a C-section

>A Chinese pregnant woman committed suicide after being denied a C-section.
>A mother who was 41 weeks pregnant and in severe pain was denied permission for the procedure by her family.
>In China, the hospital must gent consent from a family member before a patient can undergo surgery.
twitter.com/Echinanews/status/905619394998427648

Wtf is wrong with China?

China is hell on earth

>Wtf is wrong with China?
not enough suicides

>Wtf is wrong with China?

It's filled with Chinese people.

oath

Asians are literal drones.

China is a communist regime. They don't call it "people's republic of china" for no reason.

Obviously more to this story then that sensationalist nonsense. Crazy that a family must consent to surgery though and that the person having the fucking surgery isn't allowed.

china is perfectly fine.

>An american counsul related to me a personally witnessed ocurrence at a place up the Yangtze where he was stationed
>one that strikes a Westerner as incredible, but wich would not impress a native Chinese as anything remarkable.
>It happened that a sampan loaded down with a cargo of live pigs, and crowded also with Chinese,
>was caught in a treacherous current and overturned a little distance from the shore, The Chinese and pigs aboard were spilled out into the water.
>A number of other Chinese along the shore, seeing the upset, immediately put out to the scene in their own boats,
>and began greedily picking up the live pigs swimming about.
>The drowning and pleading humans who wailed to be takenaboard were knocked on the head as fast as they swam to the arriving boats, and were all washed downstream and drowned.
>The Chinese minute men of the sampans returned in high glee with their unexpected catch of fresh pork, and the life went on as usual.

ALL ASIANS MUST BE PURGED

>41 weeks

9 months x 4 weeks per month = 36 weeks

why the fuck did she wait so long

true

>t.frustrated happa

>why did she wait so long
>implying she wasnt trying the whole time and the fucking family wouldnt consent

Lol i would kill my self if i had any mongoloid blood in me

Why did they deny her that? I didn't think Chinesisis would be so big on natural birth.

Normal human pregnancy is about 40 weeks, you fucking idiot.

Almost every month is over 28 days, leaf.

>41 weeks
WTF

How would anons feel if this was the case in the West?

You'd have the power stop trap relatives from their precious operations, would you do it?

i just checked google and normal preg is 37 to 42

Unironically not real communism. Private Enterprise is a major part of the economy.