Move over Mario and Crash Bandicoot. This is the REAL face of gaming

Move over Mario and Crash Bandicoot. This is the REAL face of gaming.

ok.
have a nice day.
Christ bless.

Is it any coincidence they all look like drag queens?

WE WUZ MARIO!

Every time you make a thread about the absurd amount of black women in recent titles, the Sup Forums mod gets horribly pissed off in the mod chat IRC.

So people still find lip biting sexy?

Mario is an icon of multiculturalism. We all know that niggas a Mexican.

Well v is shit I stopped going there years ago.

Lara is still great

Would race mix with top left

WHYTE BOI

>Mexican
>says mamma mia

What is bottom right supposed to be?

I could be wrong, but the background makes me think that's a new operator in Rainbow Six: Siege

grills can do it too xd

YAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN SLAY

Yeah, except for the part where she is deep into BBC. They even retconned her BFF from a maori type of guy into a full blown nigger.

Honestly I can't stand modern games anymore, especially those from triple A studios. Just look at overwatch, where every "inclusive" character is basically a living lie pandering to a specific SJW fetish.

Lara has been around since the 90s pls kys

Fuck off with your cuck fantasies

kill yourself newfag

Jews taking over gaming as a medium like they took over the news and movies only shows more why we must start rounding them up for extermination. That blacks or muslims arent the problem its one race and their called jews.

All jews must be found and destroyed, letting this shit go on is why your lives are all fucked up.

>That @MisterMetokur

Oh Jim.

They are not fantasies unfortunately, friendo.

>cultural marxism started after the 90s

>They're friends so they fuck and racemix XD

Farcry 5 if I'm not mistaken.
Going to be boring as fuck killing religious nuts in technicals.

True, every new character they've released for that game has been a shitskin and yes, I'm including the African robot.

There are tapes you can find in RotR where Lara's azn friend reveals how they loved going around clubs and being whores.

It's cancer and I hate it.
If Africa dominated the world, would they do this to add caucasians or asians? I hate our era so much.

Why is it always black people?
They never do this to other ethnicities.

I don't understand how there could have developed such a disconnect between the players, the consumers of the product , and the creators of that product.

gaming has always before been made by nerds for nerds.
what possible entry way was there for social justice warrior cunts to insist that every blockbuster western game include someone black as a primary character?

They aren't a significant part of the fan base, how did they form a significant part of the workers at games companies?

how did this happen? where did they infiltrate? what was their entry?