Whole of Europe is cucked because of this single brown guy. He influenced massive amounts of Europe's Science...

Whole of Europe is cucked because of this single brown guy. He influenced massive amounts of Europe's Science,Architecture,Religion,Culture,Moral Values etc.

Pic related is the scientifically proven picture of an average guy living is Israel

Isaiah 53:2. It says:

He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.

Its also stated in the bible that he looked like the average guy otherwise Judas would not have to kiss Jesus' hands to identify him.

He was also a jew and Hitler hated him

So tell me Sup Forums Why aren't you an atheist?

i am a pagan

Show us your flag

>Why aren't you an atheist?
KILL
YOURSELF

why does he look like Pat Contri?

>Pic related is the scientifically proven picture of an average guy living is Israel
How do you know Jesus was average?
Some depict him as black others as asian third as brown hair, white skin and blue eyes
It's not the image that matters it's what he does/offers

>He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him. Isaiah 53:2

This crap was all written after the Greeks. That it's older is a lie. That He was not physically handsome but important is exactly the shit Greeks said about Socrates, and the exact thing they said about Paul too, and about a whole host of other ancient world figures. It's an ancient meme.

Jesus didn't cuck Europe. The collection of Hellenized Jews who wrote (and lied) about him did. Then the goycucks and shitskins that filled the Roman gutter after they got Jewed did.

Politicians never lie to the masses about what they really think in order to get them to do what they want.

Jesus can be whatever you want. He's the original (((transracial))) figure.

Surprised by the Mormon number. I guess they bought the I lub Israel stuff.

>he was a brown Jew
>why aren't you atheist?
>implying it's a binary choice set
shigg

Why are you posting a pic of Mike Enoch?

The man in that picture is white

Ah yes so Hitler hated Jesus because fag OP says so?

Practically all of his most trusted associates said so in their memoirs and diaries.

>Hitler's Secretary; "The Church was always a favorite topic [of Hitler's], Hitler had no affiliation, he considered the Christian religion to be a hypocritical trap which had outlived its time. His religion was the law of nature"
He was My Chief: The Memoirs of Adolf Hitler's Secretary

>AH; "You see it has been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese who regard sacrifice to the fatherland as the highest good?"
Inside the Third Reich

>Hitler's Press Chief; "He [Hitler] was sharply hostile to Christianity and the churches. Primitive Christianity, he declared, was the first 'jewish-communistic cell'. Hitler was convinced that Christianity was out-molded and dying. He thought he could speed its death by systematic education of the German youth."
The Hitler I knew: Memoirs of the Third Reich's Press Chief

>Walther Hewel speaking about a discussion with Hitler; "Over dinner this evening, a wonderful talk on the Roman Empire and its displacement by Christianity. Christianity has been one long act of deceit and contradiction. Christianity is the revenge of the wandering jew."
The War Path

>Joseph Goebbels; "Hitler hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity"
The Goebbels Diaries

>AH speaking about Martin Bormann (Hitler's personal secretary who recorded the table talks); "Get this quite clear in your mind; to win this war I have a need of Bormann! The fact remains that one after another everybody has failed in their implicit obedience to my commands, but Bormann, never! Everyone, I do not care who he may be, must understand clearly this one fact: Whoever is against Bormann is also against the state!"
Hitler Was My Friend: The Memoirs of Hitler's Photographer

Jesus probably looed like a levantine or Coptic Christian.

Why do (they) have to ruin literally everything?

>JEWS HATE HIM

Jews don't seem to hate Jesus all that much, they talk about him like he's some sissy loser. They do hate Adolf Hitler though, and they are terrified of natsoc gaining popularity again.