- 3 HURRICANES IN A ROW
- NORTHWEST U.S. ON FIRE
- 8.8 EARTHQUAKE in MEXICO
- TSUNAMI in MEXICO
- ISIS TROJAN HORSE IN EUROPE
- ON THE BRINK OF A NUCLEAR WAR WITH NK
- ANTIFA TERRORISTS ON THE RISE
- SUN UNLEASHES MONSTER SOLAR FLARE STRONGEST IN DECADE

It's over anons. Make your peace with God.

Other urls found in this thread:

iceagenow.info/mini-ice-age-conditions-bring-multiple-crop-losses-globally-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=BzoDS99Auu0
youtube.com/watch?v=W83OMMBxVVQ
wired.com/2017/03/russian-volcano-just-erupted-first-time-centuries/
wired
archive.is/f3y4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=iC_W273I2CU
youtube.com/watch?v=aVE2EKXuniI
rt.com/news/402432-earthquake-lights-mexico-city/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

retard

Don't forget the large crop loses in almost every growing region this year.

iceagenow.info/mini-ice-age-conditions-bring-multiple-crop-losses-globally-video/

Extreme hail storms

youtube.com/watch?v=BzoDS99Auu0

youtube.com/watch?v=W83OMMBxVVQ

Volcanoes going off first time in centuries

wired.com/2017/03/russian-volcano-just-erupted-first-time-centuries/

Let's archive

>wired com/2017/03/russian-volcano-just-erupted-first-time-centuries
archive.is/f3y4Y

>archive.is/f3y4Y
world is breaking apart. D:

Based nord is always watching

What do you mean, he's 100% right. Those things happened/ have happened

are happening/have happened*

SUN TSU SUN TSU SUN TSU SUN TSU
>ART OF WAR ART OF WAR
lurk more

just roll the dice, user

i like this one better

god will take us when he wants. there is no designated "prelude" to the end user. grab a coffee or a beer, everything is gonna be fine.

>People still take NK seriously
Man thats the easiest way to spot a newfag.

I honestly can't wait
Fuck this system and fuck society, everything is beyond fucked and everything needs to burn before things get better

don't forget
half of americans have all personal details stolen

I find it funny that all of this starts to happen in September and September has been hyped up to be the end of something or just something big in general.

No one can deny the significance of coincidences for this month. I'm pretty sure we're in for something big by the 23rd!

also this

Post yfw Jesus comes back and catches you on Sup Forums.

WOW IS ALMOST LIKE HAVING A ORANGE IN CHIEF WITH HIS BIG STUPID MOUTH IS A BAD IDEA FOR THE WORLD

>September 20th
Okay this shit is starting to get really spooky...
youtube.com/watch?v=iC_W273I2CU

>Jesus' face when

>post yfw when this shit happens all the time and you wouldnt know about it without the internet

I genuinely understand, OP. If there's any time that people can call the End of Days, this is 100% it.

Good job I'm a Christian then.

What are you talking about? we were waaay past due for a cleansing

except it doesnt

>- ANTIFA TERRORISTS ON THE RISE
WRONG
Last year, they were 5749832759843 times more active.

Can you even fucking imagine if Sup Forums was around during the cold war

there would be literally nothing but happening and "nuclear war in 5 hours" threads.

Oh fuck that caption murder my sides

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Prepare, be aware and protect yourself and yours and you will be ok.

It is all over now. Papa bless.

holy shit...
youtube.com/watch?v=aVE2EKXuniI

and we will still make the jump in consciousness even through it all. They will not conquer the light

>8.8

8.1 you nogalog
get your disasters right

Fuck off jewish shill

What I think is that Florida will produce a huge number of refugees and the left will fucking pounce on it and exploit it.

just wait til kim nukes yellowstone

actually they are less and less active everywhere

Dont forget we lost moot to google

>implying it is different now

- We just have to wait them out.
- When ISN'T the Northwest US on fire?
- 8.1, not 8.8
- Not happened yet.
- What can you do against one guy in a truck?
- You think the Kims will really go there?
- "Antifa" is an imaginary thing made up by white supremacists to slander people standing up to them.
- You don't have to use GPS.

>GUYS, GUYS, MY COUSIN WHO WORKS IN THE MILITARY KNOWS A GUY WHO SAID HE KNOWS A GUY WHO KNOWS A GUY WHO SAID THAT THEIR OFFICER SAID THAT THERE'S GONNA BE A NUKE LAUNCHED AT RUSSIA TOMORROW

>when isn't the Northwest on fire
The 9/12 rainy months per year.

There are now four tropical systems a tropical Storm called Lee.

You're not still a virgin, right jesus?

hahaha
reality is the total winner

IT'S TIME TO MAKE ANIME REAL

Wait... Can someone write down the prophecy?

Any Mexican Bros confirm lights in sky during the earthquake last night?

rt.com/news/402432-earthquake-lights-mexico-city/

How many hurricanes accured so far?

nigger

There has to be another hurricane forming behind Jose.
Soon for sure.

It's due to electrons or ions being released from the ground and rising or something like that they say.

Can I move to Sweden if I claim to be American refugee? Sweden looks /comfy/

>It's due to electrons or ions being released from the ground and rising or something like that they say.
Northern lights in mexico.
disgusting.

Also Trump time traveler confirmed

Kinda hallucinations. Don't trust and praise kek.

Well be fine.

J Law told me it's natures response to America electing Trump and not believing in muh science.

Sounds logical and rational to me.

we'll*
also, no digits.
kek wills that we will not be fine.

Yeah thanks to republican-caused climate change the earth is fucked forever. Well done Drumpfaggots it took you under a year to destroy the planet completely.

It's not ((over))

This is just the beginning

>hurr durr i dont use adblock
more like NordCuck

>antifa terrorists on the rise
Want to know how I know you're a retarded Trumpfag?

What does this gesture mean? Many anime characters do it, but I've never seen it in real life.

Can confirm, even some green lights.

>legalize gay marriage
>natural disasters follow

>rod and ring
Tornadoes and hurricanes?

sodom and gomorrah

Every year the same thing.

Hurricane season comes and OMG GLOBAL WARMINGZ! NEVER BEFORE SUPER SERIAL HURRICANS! EBIN WORLD END NOO

How madly would people panic if that super quake in Alaska that happened 100 years ago happened again. Or a major volcano eruption near a city, which used to happen frequently. How about a drought? We've had plenty of those long before there was paid Democrat shills on the news screaming about the end of the world (unless they get elected).

>Sun
WE WUZ

I'm alive yay

Florida is the rod and Irma is the ring.

A ruling power.
A rod (or scepter) and ring are symbols of royalty or rulership. Eventually, this ruling power will strike, and its relevance to the prophecy will be without doubt.

I think about this a lot, /vg/ (Vietnam general) would be cool as fuck

>when there are no digits and it was a leaf

Why does the apocalypse always have to be centered on the burgerland tho?
This is bullshit

>Antifa chimps out
>Southeastern USA suffers hurricanes
> omg the end is here :O ;((((
If you're not trolling kys

What's funny is the worse the world gets the more I want it to end. I don't fear it, I welcome it.

With that said I don't think it's going to end yet, things aren't really that bad, and honestly this might be pretty normal but now we have a human with instant communication on every square foot of the earth who can complain about it.

I mean really even in the 1990's if you didn't get a letter in the mail, if someone wasn't calling you, or if someone wasn't on your doorstep, you were probably having a good day.

Wrong, see

God these threads are annoying, I have to keep copypasta-ing myself.

I am utterly dumbfounded that people can look at this world; this beautiful, natural, complex world, full of chaos and order in a telluric ballad spanning the eons, where the laws of nature are just right to promote life and curiosity. People look at every atom this universe is composed of, where out of the complete chaos a beautiful simplicity emerges.
You look at this, and shit all over it by saying man-made stories telling of one or more interdimensional superbeing created everything you see before you because fuck it, and then you have the audacity to think your life has any inherent meaning or purpose beyond chance.

An user said that one could take this and argue that all of that is reason for the existence of a Creator(s), to which I reply yes, you can. But why must it be one written by man? We have absolutely no idea what's out there or how we got here (we have some general ideas, but zero specifics). Is it not enough that these things exist, that you need a shadowy overlord whose very existence is centered around humanity, the small specks of carbon on a slightly less small speck of carbon?
You can be spiritual without a religion, as I am. Just enjoy the universe for what it is: an opportunity to live. Also, don't take life too seriously.

Yep, sure is. It's only going to get worse.

WE ARE ALL FUCKED

Nice get. I'm ready to see it go, too, even if we believe differently on when it's going to. Even if things aren't that bad now, what have we done except become worse? How much worse can it get before the Earth's collective sin reaches inexcusable critical mass?

>copypasta-ing yourself because your original posting was both profound and criminally underrated
The ego on this guy. Have a (You), dude.

Natural disasters add tension to an already tense population, it seems that america has never been more divided except maybe during the first civil war.

regardless of whether or not you think god is a magic sky daddy, physics, or doesn't exist bad things escalate other bad things.

Jesus's fw

I would just tell Jesus that this shit was going to happen regardless if we lent a hand in it or not. Then I would ask him if I can join him for his army against the darkness. Pic related.

Well that's silly, how would Florida strike anything?