German here

We stared two world wars because we envied Britain's empire and they crushed us. Why can't the Brits just let us have the EU? Why must they bully us so?

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistorychannel.org/THE BAD WAR2apdfversion.pdf
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=21m40s
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=26m37s
youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&feature=youtu.be&t=219
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html
archive.is/rkQl7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52773171/#52773171
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eternal Anglo VS Kraust
never gets old.

>We stared two world wars

You didn't start either of them though

>You didn't start either of them though
You watch your mouth

Britain told us not to invade Belgium and we did it anyway thinking our new navy could beat them. We were wrong.

Then we invaded Poland knowing that a global empire was allied with them and it would start a world war with their colonies. We did it anyway and lost.

We are responsible.

>it's our fault the anglos sperged out because we didn't heed their almighty warnings which we had no obligation or reason to do so

No

jesus christ get that bbc out of your ass an man up faggot

>You didn't start either of them though

WW1 was started by the Germans pressuring the Austro-Hungarians to give unacceptable ultimatums to the Serbians which was sure to lead to Russian involvement. They did so with the explicit intention of starting a war.

WW2 was started by German actions in central and Eastern Europe leading to appeasement breaking down and the Germans ignoring ultimatums.

anglos crush you? I think your missing a few nations hans?

WW3 was by German self hatred

This
Be proud you fucking faggot, imagine what could've been if he succeeded

>t.Schlomo Shekelstein

>"German here"
>meme flag
>post some stupid shit
Wow, I've never seen something like this before.

> still hasn't red the bad war
realhistorychannel.org/THE BAD WAR2apdfversion.pdf
You are missing child tier red-pills. lurk for another year b4 posting again, child.

>envied the UK

Look what became of the UK after siding with banker slavery and jews.

>Germanic Anglo-Saxon brother vs Germanic Teuton brother
We all lost. Modern civilization is the end result.

>german

no

I am as German as can be. I will happily vote for Merkel, I respect the religion of peace and I have no sense of humour.

Hello gay Bavarian

I see you're changing sides once again just for the (You)s

Reminder that tomorrow OP will make a Brexit thread where he shits on Britain like he always does.

All we need is the legedary deerposter ITT and we'd have all Sup Forums e-celebs.

sauce? what's the story here?

Post with German flag and I'll believe you.

That's clearly a bong or a larping American hiding behind that stupid meme flag. Germans don't have enough humility to ever admit such a thing.

>Hello gay Bavarian

Nope, not me :^)

WW1 started by Serbs who killed Ferdinand in Sarajevo.
WW2 started by Poles who killed ethnic germans in Bromberg in 1939, which lead to Hitler coming to the rescue in September 1939.

Both times slavs.

Give be a break, fucktard.

Also, friendly reminder that it's consensus that I'm the best poster on Sup Forums

>I will happily vote for Merkel

Your heart is in the right place, little larpbro

>Hitler annexes Austria and half of Czechoslovakia
>Britain: okay lol no worries, just don't use war to get any territories
>Germany: no problemo, my British brother, I am only interested in lands populated by ethnic Germans!
>6 months later
>Germany: *invades Prague*
>Britain and France: what the fuck stop that. if you touch Poland we will not hesitate to retaliate
>Germany: oops! teehee~ sorry... won't happen again...
>*invades Poland*
>Britain and France: we warned you, we are declaring war
>Germany: WTF... I hate Anglos now
>half a year of Britain's "Phoney War" where they don't really attack Germany, just set up defences in other countries
>Germany: ugh, the insolence of these Jew controlled Anglos, so aggressive...
>*invades Denmark and Norway*
>Britain and France: Jesus fuck
>Germany: stop oppressing me *invades France and starts bombing Britain*

>80 years later
>FUCKING WARMONGER CHURCHILL HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG THE JEWS DECLARED WAR ON GERMANY HITLER NEEDED TO EXTERMINATE THE POLES FOR THE SIX GORILLION ETHNIC GERMANS [cites Der Sturmer article] ANGLOS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WORLD WAR II AND EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD HITLER JUST WANTED TO SAVE EUROPE

Know your place.

You're just, as usual posting from 2 different proxies, IPs, VPNs or whatever the fuck.

Also, who is your favourite poster?

I also like deerposter, but he's sadly gone (I think).

Based :^)

YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAY SLAAAAAAY

>You're just, as usual posting from 2 different
Nope :^)
>Also, who is your favourite poster?
Definitely Obamaleaf, he's amazing. Deerposter was okay :^)

Hitler is the Ideal leader and male Role model for the western, white European man. Just because he was defeated in the end doesnt change how virtuous and awesome he was. tac onto that the fact that unlike most leaders who are cowards that shirked combat he was a frontline infantryman who got two Iron Crosses for his valor and bravery. Thats why germans followed and respected him. He could send them into harms way because he had been there himself and had no fear.

None of that is how it happened though. That's (((their))) version of events. The Germans were literally innocent.

>exactly one minute apart

Yeah, not you at all.

Anyway, I have to admit that you used to make me really fucking butthurt whenever you shat on East Germans because I'm one, but thankfully I learned to handle the banter (and not take this dumbass board seriously).

>Hitler is the Ideal leader and male Role model

Hm let's see

>unmarried (except for something like 24 hours)
>no children
>drug addict
>ate a bullet because he was scared of Russians
>spent the last months of his life in a basement

Yup, I can certainly see why poltards identify with him :^)

>Austria gives Serbs ridiculous ultimatum and threaten to declare war in 24 hours
>Serbia agrees to every part of Austrian ultimatum except 1 point
>throws Europe into the bloodiest war in the history of mankind
Epic...

Also, I'm sorry user but your so called anti-ethnic German violence is completely groundless. Just watch the German, who can never own up to his mistakes. The least you could do is say you don't give a shit. But noo, you're always the victim, just like how you got """stabbed in the back""".
Truly your nation exhibits almost the worst of what Nietzsche termed slave morality and ressentiment. Your long-held hatred for the Jews is nothing more than the rage of Caliban at seeing his own face in the mirror.

WW1: read "Dreadnought" Imperial Germany pushed Austro-Hungarians to overplay their hand with Serbia, starting war with Russians. Tried to Cuck France in exchange for not invading and then got Brits in war they didn't want by violating Belgian neutrality.
WW2 Had plan for invading Poland drawn up in December 1938 (Case White).

Slavs annoying but not to blame.

Niggas

Really. Jesus. What a krautcuk.

that doesnt look like germany tho

She's a little valkyrie tho :)

>German
>hidden flag
>supporting the EU
>voting for Merkel
Bait or retarded, masochistic kraut.

Really not him, but I'm kind of enjoying the fact that you seem to think so, so it's all good :^)

Also, while I offer nothing but my honest opinions, including on East Germany, if you ever sat down and had a beer with me I promise you'd enjoy the company :^)

What the fuck are you on about. If you can prove it went down another way then do it. I think you're just a dullard who thinks accusation and conspiracy is the solution to any situation where you might have to challenge your own beliefs.

East Germans have Russian grandfathers :^)

Did she just fucked that pussyboy up?

>I'm German
>hides flag
kek

how is Britain bullying Germany? Brits left EU and gonna pay vast sums to keep their standard of living.

leave Sup Forums you fokin donki!

>ate a bullet because he was scared of Russians

are you saying he should have been captured like a coward? he took the more noble option.

in fact, immediately after the war, soviets spread myths that Hitler was too "cowardly" to commit suicide

Germans did not start the war.

>WIR WAREN UNSCHULDING 'N SCHEISS

>coming from a brit whose ancestors were probably killed by a kraut and who probably would've been killed if Germany won

Just remove yourself you pathetic vomitstain.

You don't realize how stupid that comment was from a genetic perspective do you?

>are you saying he should have been captured like a coward?

Yeah, getting CAPTURED would have been the cowardly thing, not taking the easy way out after he sent thousands of underaged teens to die at the east front

You dumb cunt lmao

Was Sir Oswald Mosley a Jewish tool?

“I was not Hitler’s ally. As far as I and Hitler go, the answer is this. I declared in a speech in 1934, that we could never have any racial policy in Great Britain because we were running a multiracial Empire. The Germans were antisemites and I was not.”

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=21m40s

-

INTERVIEWER: If Hitler had survived the war, would you have been in favour of his being tried and convicted for war crimes?

OSWALD MOSLEY: Yes, I think any one who has committed crimes should always be tried under whatever law exists.

INTERVIEWER: And do you think he should have been, or would have been, found guilty?

OSWALD MOSLEY: I have said again and again that the murder of the Jews in the concentration camps was an outrageous and vile crime. While I don’t think nearly so many were killed as are supposed to be killed, that doesn’t matter. Any crime, the murder of any defenceless prisoner, is a crime, and everybody must detest it.

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=26m37s

-

INTERVIEWER: Would you say that the wrong side won the war?

OSWALD MOSLEY: No, certainly not. And I offered to fight in the last war the moment the life of Britain was at stake.

-

INTERVIEWER: Would you say it would have been better, or not been better, if Hitler had never existed?

OSWALD MOSLEY: No, certainly better that he should not ever have existed, because his existence led to 25 million Europeans being killed.

youtu.be/rd7LcaXZzUs?t=32m40s

-

INTERVIEWER: Sir Oswald, do you now, looking back with the hindsight and knowledge of history, blame the Jews or Hitler for the Second World War?

SIR OSWALD MOSLEY: I blame both: Hitler for driving east, before he had got a diplomatic arrangement with us; Jews, for gradually persuading us, or the British people or government, to do absurd things which were bound to result in war. I was against both mistakes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhF28fzN9I&feature=youtu.be&t=219

Are you a jew?

>90 seconds apart this time

You two are surely not the same person.

britain is lackey to the jew, they have bullied the world for the jews profit. everything they do, they do it for jews.

t.israeli flag

SAGE

Ok I'm him, I admit it

Btw check out my Christianity thread, it was a huuuuuuuge success!

Ouch. The "jewth" hurts!

Britain bullies us because whenever we grow powerful they keep us down. They've escaped our grasp because they're the most right wing Europeans.

When Brits Brexit they can do whatever they want. They could be the Hong Kong/Japan of Europe. Meanwhile we're not allowed to have an army, we have no borders and we don't have our own currency.

The soviets would have killed him anyway and paraded and mutilated his body through the streets of Berlin. It was a final fuck you, he'd rather take his own life over giving the soviets an opportunity to execute him themselves.

We lost to the British and they conquered our capital, occupying the entire north west of the fatherland. Your screeching just makes him laugh more ffs.

kik'd
Britain didn't even protect Polands independence, they just destroyed Europe until the Jews were sufficiently satisfied, sinking their own empire in the process.

>It was a final fuck you

That's, like, SO brave lmao

Give us all your chocolate and we'll think about stopping.

Sup Forums is such a goddamn pathetic board.

They really are just lapping up the same shite every time.

I could post the same pasta that I posted even back in 2015 and I'd still get 300 replies, but I kinda grew out of it.

Now I go into other people's threads and """discuss""" there.

lmao I think it was great

Also, check out this thread, filled up in no time

Yes, shooting yourself in the head like a coward is definetly a "fuck you" and not a "fuck me".

Show your flag, eternal Anglo

I trust that you are not referring to the lie often circulated on Youtube videos and on forums that Lord Rothschild "bought the British Empire after Waterloo," which is simply a slander invented for a political pamphlet written in 1847, and without even a grain of truth in it?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/the-rothschild-libel-why-has-it-taken-200-years-for-an-anti-semitic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

If we "bullied the world for the Jews' profit" why did we go to war with Revolutionary France, which emancipated its Jews in 1791? Whereas we did not emancipate our own until so late a date as 1858. And how did it "profit the Jews" to bring 100 years of relative peace to the continent with the Pax Britannica? Or were the Jews benevolent then, and only turned nasty now?

archive.is/rkQl7

KEK

I wish 4Plebs was online, I could search for a few threads right now.

Why do so many posters literally let themselves get bluepilled by an 80 year old ideology? It's stunning how willing people are to prostrate themselves before an entire, simplistic understanding of the entire world that falls apart with even the slightest critical attention or querying of its claims. Yes, I know, the dominant narratives, ideologies and perspectives governing the West and the world are fucking trash and hellish, but you will not find liberation by shielding your eyes from the light of truth, and of the real, whatever it may be. The universe is not anyone's storybook, except perhaps God. And even that leaves us with little more than divine mysteries. Whether or not there is a God, or simply the universe as it is, it's ways are so beyond our own.

I'm pretty sure you didn't start ww1 senpai.
And while you might've started ww2, it was for a good cause.

>I wish 4Plebs was online

Uhm sweetie...it is :^)

the eternal anglo wanted the destruction of germany since 1871 when it was unified. The Brits provoked 2 world wars with millions of dead whites to destroy it..

The idea was that the treaty would prevent Germany from invading. Clearly it didn't. Then they invaded France and Norway too.

wow you fags have no idea how suicide was viewed in those days... it was a cowards way out to surrender and be captured, whereas today it's viewed as the opposite

no wonder you faggots are literally being invaded by arabs and niggers

Yes they did, stop being a delusionnal stormfag.

>being invaded by arabs and niggers

But enough about your mom's clunge!

Unfortunately, they surrender their intellects to Communism and other absolutist religious dogmas with a facility just as great. So few people appear to be willing to engage in original thought.

The Kraut was too slow on the empire scene, you were too Eurocentral to have any empire built on sea trade like the Dutch, French, Brits and Spanish. Your Imperial ambitions were too forced and at the expense of other established empires. You needed to seize the Balkans and establish yourselves as a Mediterranean power first.

Hitler wanted to grab a rifle and die in defense of berlin. Going to the grave the same way he was born as an infantryman. His officers convinced him to erase all trace of himself with the suicide/incineration method because they didnt want his body to be taken as a trophy and desecrated like what happened to mussolini. That would have done horrific damage to the people who loved and beleived in him.

nice attempt though.

>Hitler wanted to grab a rifle and die in defense of berlin

lmao holy shit, stormfags really are the most retarded people on the planet

holy shit I'm a dumbass I always entered 4plebs.com not .org

I am a retarded retard.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/52773171/#52773171

I create this and I just realized that other people have reposted it over the last year for (You)s.

Feels good

>German here
Germany should not even exist. The German language shouldn't exist. German culture, German identity should have been obliterated.

Haha I remember those, pretty sure others picked it up and reposted it from time to time, well done

Like I said, the soviets probably would have used the opportunity to give Hitler the same kind of treatment Gaddafi got. So he died with his lover and his dog peacefully in a bunker instead of getting fucking sodomized with bayonets.

>le keky edgey humor :^)
>german women and girls are being raped right this moment

Hitler was right, they should have totally destroyed Germany when they realized the war was lost

The shite that you stormtards believe is just amazing.

anyway, fuck y'all stormfags, fuck y'all nazis, fuck y'all germans

All germans need to die for the world to live.

The Austrian Ultimatum and the invasion of Belgium on the one hand, the annexation of Czechoslovakia and the invasion of Poland on the other would like to have a word with you.

why can't you stupid cuckanglos ever swallow the redpill that kikes did the world wars to make the state of israel?

you are genociding other europeans by voting on that old cunt. all these refugees are going to overflood the rest of europe

>genociding

lmao!

Sup Forums DESPERATELY needs new buzzwords, the current ones are pretty much played out

anyone else notice the oncanny similarity of these posts almost as if......they are the same user and he is astro turfing?

methinks this might be astroturfing from an organization.

>All germans need to die for the world to live.

Oh it's you! Big fan, I've sometimes bumped your threads with an encouraging post :^)

>methinks

You're giving yourself a bit too much credit there, burgertard

seriously two seprate ID's but im 99% sure its the same fucking guy writing these posts.