We should prepare for the apocalypse

WE NEED TO PLAN

if September 23 happens and we the world turns into chaos, we need to figure out what we will do as Sup Forumsacks.

I'm sure there will be no power/communication, so we need to decide where we will all meet up.

I know we can survive, as a group of intellects, if we all got together, we could restart society as our own when the shit hits the fan.

What city/town are we all meeting up in when the apocalypse happens???

Other urls found in this thread:

yougov.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/one-ten-brits-have-zombie-plan/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>reddit spacing

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PICK A FUCKING TOWN THAT WE SHOULD ALL MEET UP IN

Huge fucking honey pot.
Nice memeflag. No happening will go down on the 23

Bulgaria

I've bought my water purification tablets and I'm accumulating a dry food store, when are you getting yours user?

yougov.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/one-ten-brits-have-zombie-plan/

>Only 11% of Brits have put thought towards what they would do should the dead rise to eat the living

>YouGov also asked those preparing for an awakening of the dead to detail, in their own words, what they would do. The large majority were kind enough to do so, although 9% selfishly/wisely refused to share their plans in order to preserve their advantage over the unprepared.

Could be linked?

ah-bloo-bloo

Sept 23 is the sign. It's an alignment of the stars.

It signals the start of tribulations which lasts 1260 days

FFA you bitch teams are fine.

>town
Yeah we should totally let all the Sup Forums shitskins in. Fucking retard.

Its not like the country is full of shitskins anyways

Yeah but if the West collapses it would take us about 2 months to ethnically cleanse it.

We really should decide. If the happening happens then we could help each other out and manage to survive.

In this life, he next or the realms beyond; wether we try to guide others or lead them astray, we will always be together on the Path Of Light known as Sup Forums

I appreciate you all.

Sup Forums is love

Sup Forums over life

after seeing those posts ^

i say we should migrate to Bulgaria when shit hits the fan???

what you guys say? Bulgaria to be our new kingdom?

Kek wills total apoc

We should probably create a new secret code/handshake so we can identify other Sup Forumsacks and not wannabe fakes.

What is going to happen on september 23rd?

I ironically would side with a frog poster for loyalty than my neighbor who let her daughter wear shorts.

Revelation 12 Sign

youtube "September 23"

the dragon coming to earth to fuck up Virgo's seed

You faggot remember Mayan prophecy of I guess 22/12 or something for which movie 2012 was made?
Nothing is happening. This is pretty much scam and mainstream trolling.

IF the SHTF and your not in an imminent danger area and can, hold in place for a few weeks. Wait for the chaos to die down and then move to a location where you have access to food, water and shelter. If you are unable, move as quickly, and in as large, armed, numbers as you can to a bug out spot. Remember, clean water is probably more valuable than ammo. I could go on and on. I have my plan, i have a solid group of well armed murcans and we have a coordinated response planned.

Nothing.

>comparin 'mayan prophecy' to a prophecy written in in the bible

so tell me, why does Google censor the dragon?

Poo is right.

ooga booga born again christians with obscure interpretations of the most esoteric part of the bible think THE TRUE EBIL(tm) is gonna come to earth.
You know, because this shit isn't predicted every fucking decade or anything....

>thinks human planning can intervene a divine revelation
Just neck yourself, OP.

>the most esoteric part of the bible
Holy shit you're thick. Revelation is named revelation because it reveals ehat was once hard to understand. Daniel is much more cryptic, along with pretty much every other book of the prophets.

Get a clue, and the Holy Spirit, papist.

>Daniel is much more cryptic
yeah see OT is pretty much jewish tales and has nothing to do with Christ

>he doesn't already know the plan
Not welcome.

>happening
>ever
See you on the 24th happeningfags

I'm saving this to post on the 24th, fucking prat.

hand over your sisters to me, ill keep them safe from harm with my katana
>no men
>nothing personal kids *tips fedora*

Path of light newfag

When are you faggots gonna stop pretending the "dragon" isn't just an erroneous double exposition of Saturn?

Grow up kid

The white horseman also known as the Anti-Christ is upon us. He will unite but deceive in creating war. LOOK FOR THIS SIGN!

THE TEMPLE OF SOLOMON IS NOT BUILT YET SO REVELATIONS IS NOT IN ACTION JUST YET BROTHERS BUT ONCE THE TEMPLE OF SOLOMON IS REBUILT THE WHITE HORSEMAN WILL PROCLAIM HE IS GOD AT THS TEMPLE AND DAYS AFTER THE RAPTURE WILL OCCUR!!! IF YOU ARE NOT RAPTURED PREPARE TO FIGHT HELL ON EARTH IN THE NAME OF CHRIST. Jesus will appear in a bloody robe and fire in his eyes. Do not fear him anons fight with him if you are not raptured.

>Mercury, Mars, Venus
>Starz

Not just Mayan good user
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

>yeah see OT is pretty much jewish tales and has nothing to do with Christ
Fucking unread moron.
>15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25Behold, I have told you before.
>Jesus

Go piss up a rope, you fake Christian shit. Jesus mentions Daniel more than any other prophet.

>as a group of intellects
>group of intellects
>intellects

???
What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

find Jesus. Pick up a hammer or anything sharp. SMT taught me there gunna be a lot of demons strolling about. Take the law path its worth it desu. Also just stay out of cities. Alll califags should migrate to the mountain regions or central cali. Ill bring enough guns and ammo for some buddies. Smokes appreciated. IM READY TO KILL SOME DEMONS

I'll be somewhere between Luray VA and Ashville NC. No matter where I end up, It'll be +600ft in elevation and 150 miles from the ocean.

If it doesnt happen itself we have to make it happen

Stay safe out the brother, and we shall cross paths in this life or the next.